Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
who does anyone have their theory on who actually murdered Divya Bharti?!

And yes, I do think she was murdered! damn, just 19 and she was already termed a legend. Poor thing---but she had a rushed childhood!
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chamkeeli

Poppy: I heard some pretty bad stuff about Akshaye Khanna. My aunt's friend's friend who went to same college as Abhishek met her at one of the bombay parties.. He was always drunk like usual and would grope whichever woman's butt he can find and would play dirty with them..Don't know what to believe...

Really?😲 I have never read any negative stuff about in magazines, but then he was never talked about much, cause he kept a seriously low-profile!
As you say, its impossible to know what is the truth...except in some cases, where it is very obvious!
460091 thumbnail
Neeta Lulla( i think it was her) and her husband were present there when Divya fell off the patio.

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kal El

Mamta Kulkarni in the 90s meant one of two things. One was Santoshi.

The other was this:

The controversy over the photos seemed to go on forever. I remember she appeared in court in a burqa. πŸ˜†

Right down to their hatke angrezi. πŸ˜†

The other headline in that mag...'Karisma can keep Ajay for herself'...Manisha explodes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
How many women were after Ajay at the same time... Total stud muffin he was...
460091 thumbnail
Ajay the stud muffin...

ndiuwebf! I am never having a muffin after thisπŸ˜”
poppy2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

And yes, I do think she was murdered! damn, just 19 and she was already termed a legend. Poor thing---but she had a rushed childhood!

Not sure...but there were two or three more people in the flat (from where she fell to death) when this happened...Sajid being one of them and Neeta Lulla (the dress designer) and I think Neeta's husband...
The investigations went on for a long time, but eventually closed, when the verdict was ruled as accident / suicide! There were some rumors that Sajid had used his under-world contacts to hush up the investigations...though I cannot understand why he would want to get her killed, since she was literally a gold-mine in those days and was starring in many of his produced movies!
Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Ajay must be a total charmer in real life that all the girls are flocking around him. Personally, I love his intense eyes ☺️
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Another theory was, Sajid had underworld connections... She overheard some things... Thats why she was bumped off...
Very sad tho...
poppy2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chamkeeli

^ Ajay must be a total charmer in real life that all the girls are flocking around him. Personally, I love his intense eyes ☺️

Kyatsar, you have changed your ID? Chamkeeli? Inspired by IPKKND?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I like Ajay now (strictly as an actor) but way back in the 90's when he debuted, he used to look horrendous!πŸ˜• Remember his debut movie...where he enters the college riding atop two bikes...I had never seen a more repulsive looking man in my life! Definitely not as a lead in a movie! And that film went onto become the year's biggest hit!
Btw, Madhoo (the lead in that film) and Ajay hated each other and vowed never to work together again!
I suppose Ajay has his own, strange, inexplicable sex appeal...he did look very, very charming in HDDCS...despite being opposite a very handsome Salman Khan!
Btw, does anyone know that Ajay and Aishwarya share a great working relationship and supposedly very buddy-buddy!
Also, despite his Casanova image, Ajay is one of those rare stars who truly doesn't give a damn about Bollywood hiearchy and went out of his way to support Vivek Oberoi, when everyone else beleagured him! Salman apparently even called Ajay and told him not to take Vivek in Omkara, but Ajay just told him to shut up and mind his own business (this despite Ajay and Salman being on good-terms)
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Another theory was, Sajid had underworld connections... She overheard some things... Thats why she was bumped off...
Very sad tho...

There were also rumours of death threats from extremists because of the inter-religious relationship.

It was very tragic. I really liked her. She would have gone places if she had lived. 😭
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago