Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have a book with me written by some British woman on Amitabh Bachchan...she does have some very interesting things to say about him and the women in his life!πŸ˜† This was the same woman who had Aamir's love child!
PS: Ash did have a crush on SRK...it was very obvious during the Cannes Promotion for Devdas! And Gauri absolutely loathed Ash, since SRK also more than just liked her!
Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
460091 thumbnail
And then there was Divya Bharti who married Sajid Nadiawala at 17
and poor thing committed suicide,accidentally fell off or some one threw her from the top no one knowsπŸ˜”
31609 thumbnail
omigosh...

check this out.

"One day,on his drive back from the shoot of dil toh pagal hai, srk received his first call from Abu Salem. Saleem asked him "Haan kya chal raha hai?". SRK asked "who is this?"...the question prompted a spate of choice hindi curses. SRK didnt retaliate...he said "What is the problem sir?"...salem replied tht he was angry with srk as he refused to work in a project being made by a muslim. As a muslim himself, salem said srk should give his community some support. Fortunately, at tht point, srk happened to be working with several muslim directors including Mansoor khan, Abbas mustan, Aziz mirza etc...Saleem saw srk's logic and decided tht he would after all spare his life. he said "Log bolte hai tu bada proudy hai, lekin tu bahut sharif hai...abhi police ki zaroorat nahin tere ko..Main nahin maaronga. (People tell me u are very proud, but u are a decent man. I wont kill u. U dunt need the Police)..

SRK however appointed police protection. But Salem continued to call. He made fun of the police's attempts to guard srk. "He would tell me tht he could see me," srk said. "It was like living under a microscope. It was very depressing and scary".

The next few months was suffocating for srk. He tried to keep his moments under a minimum. He changed cars and routes everyday. Gauri was advised to stay at home. During this time, the two attended a wedding. As a fan pulled out a pen to ask for an autograph, srk pushed gauri away thinking it was a gun"...

Furthermore, chota shakeel also called him complaining abt the phrase "paun jannat tale" from chaiyaa chaiyya in dil se which offended him deeply and srk had to chillingly sing the song on the phone and explain to him tht its actually "paun jannat chale"

For nearly 4 years, srk fielded calls from various factions of mafia...He managed by having polite conversations with them. He refused their offers saying he had no dates or tht he did not like the script, but he couched his refusal in respectful terms, addressing them as Mr. He spoke to dangerous mafia dons as if he spoke to esteemed filmmakers and reported every conversation to the police. Unlike many others in bollywood, srk survived the night marish years fairly unscathed. "

spoooky...
360297 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Its sounds very romantic on paper that a man loves a woman so much, that he never marries anyone else, when he cannot have the lady in question!

But honestly, does any sane woman EVER want to be loved by a bi-polar man like Salman?πŸ˜• Hate me for saying this, but I think that Salman would have made a terrible husband...temperamental, jealous, insecure and prone to bouts of physical violence! Ofcourse, making it up at night with some passionate love-making (only an assumption that he would be good in bed!), but still...
Aishwarya played it safe and smart, albeit boring!

Well said! The obsessed lover image that movies project as romantic really isnt romantic at all! It's creepy and so so scary. It can really take away your sanity and mental peace. Ugggh, not good at all
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Poppy: actually both the Khanna sons is what I call ideal men...I like their sense of humor--it's refined and not the vulgar/cheap thing. Plus, the never make degrading comments about women. I remember when Arbaaz Khan was on DKD and he make such a crude joke about if men don't ride the horse before marriage they def do after...sick! Also, both Khanna lads read a lot and are well-learnt and that reflects in the way their communicate with others and how polite they are with fans. I have heard mix stories about a lot of BW's leading men, but only positive things about them both. I agree---def true Gentlemen. They don't make men like that everyday: dreamy, polite, refine, and compassionate!😍
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekha

And then there was Divya Bharti who married Sajid Nadiawala at 17

and poor thing committed suicide,accidentally fell off or some one threw her from the top no one knowsπŸ˜”

There were strong rumors that she was killed, cause she was on her way to the top, too soon! She was supposedly the next Sridevi...talented, beautiful and very charismatic! And all her films were a hit, one after another! She was just 19 when she died...
She used to drink a lot, though...and had a very troublesome relationship with Sajid! (Who later had a long affair with Tabu, but ditched her when it came to marriage and she moved on with Nagarjuna, who left his first wife for Amla...god, everyone is so twisted!)
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I have a book with me written by some British woman on Amitabh Bachchan...she does have some very interesting things to say about him and the women in his life!πŸ˜† This was the same woman who had Aamir love child!

PS: Ash did have a crush on SRK...it was very obvious during the Cannes Promotion for Devdas! And Gauri absolutely loathed Ash, since SRK also more than just liked her!

I'm seeing a pattern with PC...he def has a soft corner for the Miss WorldsπŸ˜†
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

A lot of women in Bollywood fell for the suave and (a true gentleman) Akshay Khanna...Amisha Patel being one of them! But he refused all of them...😊

Why do guys like him exist in Bollywood? He should be out here in the real world, so that some nice girl can become real lucky!
Akshaye had talked about Aish in some magazine, but nothing direct! He had actually called her his 'dream woman...' and in answer to what sort of a woman he would like to marry, had paused, smiled and said, 'someone like Ash'!😊 So sweet!

Poppy: I heard some pretty bad stuff about Akshaye Khanna. My aunt's friend's friend who went to same college as Abhishek met her at one of the bombay parties.. He was always drunk like usual and would grope whichever woman's butt he can find and would play dirty with them..Don't know what to believe...
31609 thumbnail
khanna men are friggin hot...not just the looks, but they are so gentlemany and suave and classy...i love all the three...rahul, akshay and vinod...☺️
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mamta Kulkarni in the 90s meant one of two things. One was Santoshi.

The other was this:

The controversy over the photos seemed to go on forever. I remember she appeared in court in a burqa. πŸ˜†

Mamta Kulkarni was in the 90's what Kangna Ranaut is now!

Right down to their hatke angrezi. πŸ˜†
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago