Users

Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

wht the fisss...

pooja bhatt and mahesh bhatt!!!!! 🤢

anyone know any goss abt akshay and rahul khanna's dad vinod khanna?? I used to find him hot 😆...still do actually...in chandni...😳

But he did some disturbing scenes with madhuri in Dayavaan...any link ups for him?

Vinod Khanna (admittedly damn sexy guy!) had a roaring affair with Amrita Singh but it came to an end, when she got the 21 year old (and idiotic) Saif drunk and in the bed with her, later pressurizing him for a secret marriage!!!
Vinod Khanna was also involved with the Osho Sect and some very strange things went inside the Ashram, definitely not spiritual!
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
I just noticed that there are only about 145 replies and more than 5200 views...😆
31609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Its sounds very romantic on paper that a man loves a woman so much, that he never marries anyone else, when he cannot have the lady in question!

But honestly, does any sane woman EVER want to be loved by a bi-polar man like Salman?😕 Hate me for saying this, but I think that Salman would have made a terrible husband...temperamental, jealous, insecure and prone to bouts of physical violence! Ofcourse, making it up at night with some passionate love-making, but still...
Aishwarya played it safe and smart, albeit boring!

yeh true...it sounds soo bookish and filmy...u know like the "crazy passionate love" tht we read abt in books or watch in movies...but really...movies are so NOT real life...

I may have found stalkerish love romantic in films..."oh look...hes pinning her to the wall and not letting go of her hand...sigh"

but i would seriously kick a guy in the nuts if he did tht to me...😆
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pooja Bhatt and her father Mahesh Bhatt...some very unsavoury and disturbing stuff was written about them...and they fuelled it alright, by smooching for a magazine cover...🤢

I think I just puked a little in my mouth. Disgusting... 🤢
31609 thumbnail

Vinod Khanna (admittedly damn sexy guy!) had a roaring affair with Amrita Singh but it came to an end, when she got the 21 year old (and idiotic) Saif drunk and in the bed with her, later pressurizing him for a secret marriage!!!
Vinod Khanna was also involved with the Osho Sect and some very strange things went inside the Ashram, definitely not spiritual!

Omigosh...thank god im not the only one who finds vinod khanna sexy...i literally chucked my remote at the tv when sridevi dumps a sweet n sexy vinod khanna in chandni for paunchy male chauvinist jerk rishi kapoor...😡

anywayz...tht stuff is disturbing...amrita singh...😕...and the ashram...oh my god...🤢
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I can understand someone as good-looking as Salman and Akshay having multiple affairs! But Ajay Devgun? Pray, what do women see in him?😆 And he had most of his more famous affaris when he wasn't he even that successful...when he was considered to be a B grade actor! Yet, he had a fling with everyone from Raveena to Karishma!!!

Where is the appeal?😕
@Maddy, Showbiz Magazine was a real gossip piece...they used to be so unabashed about everything they wrote...if I am not wrong, Shobha Dey was associated with it! That would explain a lot, actually!
Sanjay Dutt was the original bad boy of bollywood...drugs, booze, women, illegal (and anti-national) activities...and how sad, considering he is the only son of one of Bollywood's most respected couple, Sunil and Nargis Dutt!
Subhash Ghai was supposed to have slept with every heroine he worked with, except for Aishwarya Rai! Everyone from Meenakshi Sheshadari to Mahima Choudhary!
Pooja Bhatt and her father Mahesh Bhatt...some very unsavoury and disturbing stuff was written about them...and they fuelled it alright, by smooching for a magazine cover...🤢
Pooja Bhatt was a real wild girl...she was all over the place...she had apparently threatened Aditya Pacholi (When he was young and good-looking) that if he refused to bed her, she would get him thrown out of the film he was starring in (Bhatt Productions!) He had no option but to comply! The Industry men were scared as hell of this man-eater! Ofcourse, she had an affair with Aamir, Sanjay Dutt and most of her co-stars! She was somewhat like the female version of Sanjay Dutt...had made a comment about sleeping with 1000 men or something like that once!😆

and there was another one Star and Style... I remember few years back i landed on whole bunch of old issues form the 90's... I spent an entire weekend going thru the headlines... 😆
Thats where i read many of this gossip...
Mahesh Bhatt was crazy... He was in a relationship with Avtar Gill... Extra marital relationship with Parveen babi... He, Parveen, Kabir Bedi and Protima Bedi were notorious for their wild orgy parties...
460091 thumbnail
yeah Kabir Bedi and Protima had an open marriage
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovedkruti

What about Sonali Bendre and Shoaib Akhtar?

Were they even involved together or it was just one-sided from Shoaib's side as reported in the magazines...

I think it was onesided...
Sonali was very pretty , quite a few of them eyed her... Since she was involved with Raj Thackery no one wanted to mess with her...
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovedkruti

I just noticed that there are only about 145 replies and more than 5200 views...😆

Everyone doesn't have gossip to contribute, dear!
Most members here probably were born in the 90's!😆 Very unlikely they would know any gossip! I (and some other here) grew up during the 90's, hence, we remember the stuff that we read in Mags ect!
460091 thumbnail
some one please put light on Mamta Kulkarni