Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
LMAO @ Big B and Hrithik. 🀣

Sadly, he doesn't seem to have actually learned anything from that incident. 🀑
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

Oh god...i even heard tht kareena got pregnant sometime before she entered films...she aborted the child ofcourse...dunno how right it is...but i read it in some tabloid ages ago when she debuted...

Yeah i heard that too! And someone once told me that Esha and Bebo were preggers at the same time and were close buddies and got abortions. Even heard that Babita used to pimp Karishma around---I'm sure it was just a hater exaggeration something. But after reading all this gossip--don't know what to believe and what not to!

@the salman-aishu thing: I think the same, but I also believe she never really got over him completely---probably why she avoids him like crazy. That or she never got closure. I was watching GG and there was this Chuck-Blair scene that made me think it could have been what Aishu wanted...or I'm just over-analyzing. The fact that they avoid each other means neither got closure. I read once that she had a crush on him and SRK from before she was an actress so when Salman took interest it was like her fairy tale come true...both are def scarred. I agree on the Salman thing too...she's always gonna be the one that got away.
31609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Yeah i heard that too! And someone once told me that Esha and Bebo were preggers at the same time and were close buddies and got abortions. Even heard that Babita used to pimp Karishma around---I'm sure it was just a hater exaggeration something. But after reading all this gossip--don't know what to believe and what not to!

@the salman-aishu thing: I think the same, but I also believe she never really got over him completely---probably why she avoids him like crazy. That or she never got closure. I was watching GG and there was this Chuck-Blair scene that made me think it could have been what Aishu wanted...or I'm just over-analyzing. The fact that they avoid each other means neither got closure. I read once that she had a crush on him and SRK from before she was an actress so when Salman took interest it was like her fairy tale come true...both are def scarred. I agree on the Salman thing too...she's always gonna be the one that got away.

Oh esha too? i didnt know tht...πŸ˜•...and yeh i heard rumors abt babita forcing karishma onto producers and everything...which is why i guess kareena said in one of her interviews tht shes seen karishma go through a lot...and she used to watch her sister cry herself to sleep every night...

and yeh with salman ash...it would have been gr8 had it worked out...but ash seems pretty happy now so im glad she moved on...as for salman, i sympathise with him but he has himself to blame for whtever happened...and hes at a pretty okay place right now aswell...so both have forced themselves to move on by ignoring each other for the rest of their lives...although sallu does mention her once in a while on DKD (not in this context though, but generally)...but ash hasnt even mentioned his name since the breakup happened...she's a girl afterall...so i can understand why...
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can understand someone as good-looking as Salman and Akshay having multiple affairs! But Ajay Devgun? Pray, what do women see in him?πŸ˜† And he had most of his more famous affaris when he wasn't he even that successful...when he was considered to be a B grade actor! Yet, he had a fling with everyone from Raveena to Karishma!!!
Where is the appeal?πŸ˜•
@Maddy, Showbiz Magazine was a real gossip piece...they used to be so unabashed about everything they wrote...if I am not wrong, Shobha Dey was associated with it! That would explain a lot, actually!
Sanjay Dutt was the original bad boy of bollywood...drugs, booze, women, illegal (and anti-national) activities...and how sad, considering he is the only son of one of Bollywood's most respected couple, Sunil and Nargis Dutt!
Subhash Ghai was supposed to have slept with every heroine he worked with, except for Aishwarya Rai! Everyone from Meenakshi Sheshadari to Mahima Choudhary!
Pooja Bhatt and her father Mahesh Bhatt...some very unsavoury and disturbing stuff was written about them...and they fuelled it alright, by smooching for a magazine cover...🀒
Pooja Bhatt was a real wild girl...she was all over the place...she had apparently threatened Aditya Pacholi (When he was young and good-looking) that if he refused to bed her, she would get him thrown out of the film he was starring in (Bhatt Productions!) He had no option but to comply! The Industry men were scared as hell of this man-eater! Ofcourse, she had an affair with Aamir, Sanjay Dutt and most of her co-stars! She was somewhat like the female version of Sanjay Dutt...had made a comment about sleeping with 1000 men or something like that once!πŸ˜†
Kal El thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

...as for salman, i sympathise with him but he has himself to blame for whtever happened...and hes at a pretty okay place right now aswell...

Yeah, he's with Kit Kat and Pompy now. 🀑
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
I really liked Salman-Aish as a couple...would have been really gr8 if it worked out...
and like some of you, even I feel that they truly and heartily loved each other and wanted to marry, that might would have been a dream couple!

Salman even had a great rapport with Big B, they did few films together na like Baabul, Baaghban as father-son...I doubt if they will ever work together now...

I heard that Esha had a brief affair with Aftab Shivdasani as well, before he moved on with Aamna Sharif , and also Esha's sister Aahana Deol had an affair with Ranveer Singh (BBB fame)
460091 thumbnail
omg! Poppy what a mess BW is😲
Kal El thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Pooja Bhatt and her father Mahesh Bhatt...some very unsavoury and disturbing stuff was written about them...and they fuelled it alright, by smooching for a magazine cover...🀒

Oh yeah, who can forget this:

That same magazine (Stardust) had a quote from Mahesh that he would have married Pooja if she hadn't been his daughter. πŸ€ͺ
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Smartie: that's so sad...no wonder kareena has insecurity issues after all that crap Lolo went through---any one would. And that's why she feels so disconnected from her "kapoor" side b/c they didn't help/support the girls when they wanted to make a name for themselves. Poor girls--damn male egos! URGH!!

And yeah, I think she doesn't discuss b/c she probably doesn't want to drag it out into the public...I guess end it with as much dignity as she can. ANd kudos to them both for staying mum. Well, he avoids saying her name in public, but he still congratulated her and abhi after the wedding and even when it was announced she's preggers---she would never to that. I wish it was a much cleaner break up. But life is complicated!

@poppy: hmmm! I wonder why he didn't make a move on Aishu...I mean he still approached her for future projects and she was suppose to do one but then it never happened--I'm sure she wouldn't have signed it if he made a pass at her. I'm surprise. BTW: Are the Akshaye-Aishu rumors true?!

Does anyone know what the Akshaye-Aishu thing...is there any truth on a suppose fling on the sets of Taal?!
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: poppy2009

I can understand someone as good-looking as Salman and Akshay having multiple affairs! But Ajay Devgun? Pray, what do women see in him?πŸ˜† And he had most of his more famous affaris when he wasn't he even that successful...when he was considered to be a B grade actor! Yet, he had a fling with everyone from Raveena to Karishma!!!

Where is the appeal?πŸ˜•
@Maddy, Showbiz Magazine was a real gossip piece...they used to be so unabashed about everything they wrote...if I am not wrong, Shobha Dey was associated with it! That would explain a lot, actually!
Sanjay Dutt was the original bad boy of bollywood...drugs, booze, women, illegal (and anti-national) activities...and how sad, considering he is the only son of one of Bollywood's most respected couple, Sunil and Nargis Dutt!
Subhash Ghai was supposed to have slept with every heroine he worked with, except for Aishwarya Rai! Everyone from Meenakshi Sheshadari to Mahima Choudhary!
Pooja Bhatt was a real wild girl...she was all over the place...she had apparently threatened Aditya Pacholi (When he was young and good-looking) that if he refused to bed her, she would get him thrown out of the film he was starring in (Bhatt Productions!) He had no option but to comply! The Industry men were scared as hell of this man-eater! Ofcourse, she had an affair with Aamir, Sanjay Dutt and most of her co-stars! She was somewhat like the female version of Sanjay Dutt...had made a comment about sleeping with 1000 men or something like that once!πŸ˜†

@ bold : yeh andar ki baat hain πŸ˜‰

Sanjay Dutt ke baare mein I dont know what to say, that guy has pretty much committed every possible crime in this lifetime 🀒

and Pooja bhatt was toh full on Rangeeli Girl...I was shocked to see her pic with Mahesh Bhatt...🀒
I was really naive at that time, I had this understanding that if someone gets involved in a smooch, a baby is born πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
and hence I was so disgusted by that picture...🀒
Edited by lovedkruti - 12 years ago