Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Somebody should make a diagram showing all these link ups. It will be hilarious to see. Basically everyone is directly or indirectly connected to everyone else via link ups. 😆
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Here's more... I did not write the below piece of gossip... I have just highlighted in bold the interesting gossip... It was posted by a member in one of the old gossip threads... Copying the member's post here... Quite a bit of inside info here... Wish the member was still around...

Dimple herself had over 10 to 15 year affair with Sunny Deol. He was married to a UK girl and openly living with Dimple. The Tina Munim affair came much later. Rajesh was initially commited to Dimple, however, Dimple started her affair with Sunny and years later Rajesh hooked up with Tina. Infact TIna had at least 2 to 3 abortion with Rajesh. I remember visiting a friend at BreachCandy hospital in Bombay, years ago, Tina was in the next room. The nurse told us she was there for the 2 or 3rd time.

I even saw Kajol once, she was also admitted for an abortion at Breachcandy, no idea whom she got pregnant with.
The Kajol story is absolutely true. My best friend had a baby at breachcandy hospital (back in early 90's when I lived in Bombay)and hence I use to visit her regularly as she had a C section. The nurse gossip and they told us about all the actresses who had "sati savitri" image in the news but their real life stories are so different. They also told us about Pooja Bhatt's abortion.
You guys forget that Ashay was also involved with Ashwini Bhave, she acted in "Henna". She lives in California now, her parents got her married off once they realized about her affair. And Akshay married Raveena in a farm house close to Bombay. A doctor friend of mine who is based here in NY attended the ceremony as the farm house belonged to his uncle and he was visiting India at that time.
Madhuri also had a long affair with the very married Anil Kapoor initially and later with Sanjay Dutt. Her parents too hurridly got her married to the doctor as Sanjay by then was involved in the 93 blast. Madhuri's brother and sisters who live in US found the guy.
Amitabh had an affair for many years with Parveen Babi, before she died she claimed all the time that Amitabh destroyed her life no one believed her. Once she died her apt in NY was sold by Amitabh as he had bought it for her when she suddenly disappeared for many years, supposedly in the US.
I am shocked about the Preity story but somehow believe it as I now understand why Maureen Wadia (Ness's mom) opposes to their alliance.
BTW Neetu Singh and Dimple Kapadia are also chain smokers, in my recent visit to India I found both of them smoking at JW Marriot.
Manisha Koirala also had an affair with Nana Patekar 😲, I don't remember the name of the film, but it was produced by Bindu Thackrey (Bal Thackrey's son, who passed away some years ago).
I think most actresses have skeletons in thier closet. Initally when they join the entertainment industry they had to do things which they might regret later, I personally feel these things don't get published in India like they do here in the US, so people find it hard to believe.
Recently Viajanthimala wrote an autobiography in which she claimed that she never had an affair with Raj Kapoor. I remember Rishi Kapoor making a public statement that this information was wrong. She did have an affair with his father as he remembers when his mom Krishna Kapoor found out she took all her kids and went and stayed in Natraj hotel for some time.
I always wonder how can a wife forgive her husband who cheats. She will always be insure in her relationship.
Dharmendra in his younger days had a very long affair with much much older Meena Kumari. He entered the film industry as a married man, but he too had many affairs.
Raj Kapoor's affair with Nargis was very public. When she realized that Raj would never leave his wife, she married the much younger Sunl Dutt.
Dilip Kumar has a long affair with Madhubala, her father opposed to the relationship as he was much older. So Madhubala on the rebound married Kishore Kumar.
Saira Banu had an affair with the married Rajendra Kumar, since he refused to leave his wife she in despearation got married to Dilip Kumar.
I now believe in the Sushmita story, last year a friend of mine was staying at Taj in Bombay, he came out of his room and bumped into Anil and Sushmita coming out of the opposite room.
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
460091 thumbnail
MAddy...My day is made...
Thank you🤗
31609 thumbnail
Oh god...i even heard tht kareena got pregnant sometime before she entered films...she aborted the child ofcourse...dunno how right it is...but i read it in some tabloid ages ago when she debuted...
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman and Ash ki adhoori prem kahani 🥺
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
My head is spinning maddy...
so pretty much each of them was involved with the other person at one point of time...if we try to make a flow chart, I dont know how many papers will it take 🤪
and I am not so surprised about the abortion part...
Kajol had a hard time conceiving after her marriage with Ajay...

I read this somewhere in the newspaper that during K3G was being filmed, Kajol was preggers and Ajay stricyly told her not to involve in any dance sequence coz she already had a miscarriage before, but Kajol being the stubborn self went ahead filming for "Yeh Ladka Hai allah" song and if you guys remember...there is a bouncing step in the song and only because of that step, Kajol suffered miscarriage for the second time 😕 and it was also reported that Ajay slapped her on the sets...

I was wondering about Divya Bharti, She got married to Sajid Nadiadwala and also converted herself into Islam...the reason of her death is still unknown right?
there were lot of speculations as to what exactly happened, some say overdose of drugs and she fell off the balcony, some say she committed suicide because she came to know about Sajid and Tabu's Affair...and some say she was murdered
it was also reported that at the time of her death, Neetu Lulla and Divya's hair dresser were present in the apartment...
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
What about Sonali Bendre and Shoaib Akhtar?
Were they even involved together or it was just one-sided from Shoaib's side as reported in the magazines...
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Dilip Kumar has a long affair with Madhubala, her father opposed to the relationship as he was much older. So Madhubala on the rebound married Kishore Kumar.
Saira Banu had an affair with the married Rajendra Kumar, since he refused to leave his wife she in despearation got married to Dilip Kumar.

Dilip Kumar was linked with many of his heroines but his first love was supposedly the actress Kamini Kaushal back in the late 40s/early 50s. She was already married - to her late sister's husband for the sake of their children. Her brother, an army officer, apparently barged on to the sets of film shooting and threatened Dilip Kumar with a pistol!

Also, in the early 80s he was rumoured to have married for a second time. It was a woman named Asma who had apparently left her husband (or they had divorced a little earlier) and children for him. Saira Banu asked for a divorce and he went back to her. Apparently he did it out of desire for a child and his entire family knew about the second marriage (she was reportedly living with his sister).

Rumour has it Asma attempted suicide and later went back to her first husband. It's also said that Dilip Saab had been surprised to learn that Asma had been in contact with her ex-husband all along and they had intentionally leaked the news of his second marriage to the media. She was apparently paid off to walk away from his life with a hefty sum. All this left him disillusioned.
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
31609 thumbnail
Oh thinking of k3g...i have this 1000 page book on "the making of k3g" which was signed by karan johar (I won it in some "write a caption" contest in Music world when the K3G album was just out)

...anywayz...

the book says tht amitabh was majorly pissed with hrithik throughout the making coz he was too self consious and whenever they had scenes together, he would spend too long getting his "looks" right...In the end scene between him,AB and srk, apparently hrithik randomly requested for a cut coz he felt his hair didnt look right or something...this fueled AB's anger even further and he mocked hrithik saying "Kaam pe dhyaan kam, kapdo pe zyaada" after which,hrithik shut up and did as he was told...😆
460091 thumbnail
"Kaam pe dhyaan kam, kapdo pe zyaada" after which,hrithik shut up and did as he was told...😆

🤣