shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

http://www.zingmag.com/2011/november/page-58.html

Word Count: 1

shruti thumbnail

Chocolate-boy of small screen Naman Shaw, who was last seen in Rakt Sambandh is back again! The sets of Beend Banonga Ghodi Chadunga is abuzz with the entry of a fresh talent that is all set to heat up the chemistry between the most loved couple Jai and Sarika in a new twist.

The show marks the entry of Naman Shaw in Beend Banonga Ghodi Chadunga as the new face of 'Jai Poddar'. Naman would be seen on Imagine TV beginning November 2011. Speaking about his entry Naman Shaw mentioned, "Fortunate to get such a meaty role, I have followed the show for long and I am sure I will be able to justify the role of 'Jai Poddar' in my own unique way. I have been associated with Imagine TV earlier and know the working and expectations of the role. I hope the audiences love me as 'Jai' and support my character." Naman Shaw has earlier acted in Rakt Sambandh on Imagine TV where he portrayed the character of Niraaj. Beend Banonga Ghodi Chadunga is all set to enthrall its audiences with fresh chemistry between the lead pairs and their life ahead.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Naman-Shaw-in-Beend-Banunga-Ghodi-Chadhunga/articleshow/10555219.cms
shruti thumbnail
Im not hardworking,just lucky!

... says Naman Shaw,whos set to replace an actor in Beendh Banunga...

Ismat Tahseen

Naman Shaw is set to replace Anuj Thakur in Imagines Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadunga.And for Naman who has previously acted in serials but has been missing from the scene for a while now,this is an exciting opportunity.My entry happens next week, he says.Isnt it also going to be a challenge stepping into an established show and into the shoes of someone who was well known FRESH TAKE: Its a larger role and a bigger responsibility but actually I dont have to follow the earlier actor,I am going to be giving a different persona to the character of Jay.You see the producers have not shown the character on screen for a month and that will make it easier for viewers to accept me.Also Jay is shown to go to Singapore and return,so he can have changed a little.I have to do it my way and Im confident Ill do it, he smiles.
For someone who had appeared on a TV show that was to be his ticket to Bollywood,what happened to that dream I have no clue (laughs).I dont know what happened.I didnt get a call for it but I think if it was to happen it would have happened Im a big believer in destiny.Im not a hardworking guy;I wouldnt say that,I think Ive been lucky so far.Luck favours me more than hard work, he says.

Naman Shaw

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

... meanwhile lead actress hospitalised

The lead actress Jayashree Venketaramana n of Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadunga apparently was hospitalised after she fell ill on the sets.It was a stomach infection.We wish Jayashree for her speedy recovery!

GET WELL SOON: Jayashree Venketaramanan
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

nikammi😒

Sidra whenever you will come here i need video for today's epi😳 plz post it here😳

i was joking😡😆 happy eid everyone.. cant wait for tomorrow.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Eid Mubarak Everyone!! 🤗🤗🤗
MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Eid Mubarak peeps🤗🤗🤗
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wishing Everyone EID MUBARAK 🤗
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congo on new thread
koi hai??...
u nikammis fir se galat link diys nxt thread ka😡...do din se ghoom fir rahi hoon pata nahi kiski post pe...
ab ja ke baith ke dhoonda...

fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jasangel

congo on new thread

koi hai??...
u nikammis fir se galat link diys nxt thread ka😡...do din se ghoom fir rahi hoon pata nahi kiski post pe...
ab ja ke baith ke dhoonda...

😆 poor u..