Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
After the events of the last few days, I'm just wondering why anybody wants this excrement to continue? It's just one thing after another. I do hope that November 28 is not false, and that the serial really does end then.
Ambz thumbnail
No no ... it cant,I really like this show and also I dont post lot but I av to start doing coz even I dont want it to get over.The show was good in begining,ok ater sometime,best in mid & now it is in its worst but it will be best again,so wait & hope 4 good...
If anyone dont like it then dont come to BAVD forum...
aliaz_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think thats a very gud news for all the bavd viewers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
god so many unprecdicat of this show going off air or not only time will say and wish them all the best
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww..it is such great show that I feel has more and more potential to it and I just begun watching the show...how sad!

my favorite shows are ending makes it sad for me...
ChurriBurri thumbnail
I recently begun watching BAVD and am really into it, I also saw a post about the show coming to an end I was wondering if this true or not...I really don't want it to end. Vikrant and Juhi are just a blessing to watch. They are better than the lead in IPKKND and I watch that too. BAVD is one of my favorite as is GHSP on Star One. Is there anything that can be done to save the show?
Kazza thumbnail

I like this show and i will be disappointed if this comes to an end. There is so much more they can do about this to extend the show, serials go for 2 to 3 years. why not this? Although Vikrant takes a special place in this with his extraordinary acting skills, I like watching Vikrant and Juhi and their subtle love. Also other characters are good, over all the show is fantastic, cought up my eye. This is the only show I watch with interest. Thanks to the team for a great show.

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
As per Bombay Times article the show is taking 20 year leap. Vikrant and Ashita who play Murli and Gaushala are quitting the show due to this. They have even confirmed about them leaving the show.
ChurriBurri thumbnail
I want the family to find out who shot Bharti and that Gaushala was the one that had taken the call from the police and told them a lie. That is something that is not revealed to the family yet. I think they need to realize that Gaushala has became her old self again due to her mother poisoning her brain. I like the nice Gaushala, her sister relationship with Bharti was so nice to see.
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same sentiments peeps! I really do not want the show to end! Vikrant and Juhi make a terrific onscreen couple! Its a treat to watch them!! But after getting the news that Vikrant is leaving the show owing to the leap I have no interest that the show should carry on. At the same time I feel bad for Juhi! Oh God its such a tough situation! For no one can replace Vikrant as Murli, the image that Vikrant has painted on our minds is irreplaceable!