Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rea 24 is it true i cant believe my eyes.plsss tell me again its true dat the show is gona continue.I will start lving dat person who will give me a confirmed news dat its a false news...
I am telling there r lot of things we can superbly do...Plsss dont do this ...
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Helllo chatterbox,i know wat ur saying but it will be great if they reunite Murli & Bharti & then there r possibilities of an awsome story ahead.4 eg: regaining Bharti memory,Gau being taught a lesson & brought in good path at can take lot of time, Murari & Kartik also shud b punished,Veena's marriage, some more happy times, occasions,fun then finally a few years leap but not a long gap it will be fun...
wat say guys...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
ashi agree with what u say. the actors all of them are very good, juhi and vikrant have done very good job but if there is no story as of now then there is enough time to rectify this and all this time cat and mouse game that shud hv ended ages ago. even i wud like happy ending.. but un necessary dragging should not be there. if it has to end then better fix the loopholes
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes it's true Uaassshi this is false news...Rakhie remembered you've posted on IF so thought to let other fans know the minute it was confirmed :)

and Chatterbox you're right the latest storyline has been dragging soo much even us diehard fans were fed up with it...so we are hoping with this extension they not only finish this stupid catand mouse game asap but move the story back to it's original concept i.e the struggle of a small person! Hopefully the reunion is just around the corner :)
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i agree there is no story to continue it further but this news is *sad* ... i may not be peeping to IF after bavd 😒 as i have dropped the two other shows also 😔

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Only problem - this PH doesn't have a track record of showing a good story. Anybody who saw & remembers Luteri Dulhan knows that they are incapable of ending the serial well, or gracefully.
Laylah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the show has had a fair run on air for over a year, theres not much more to see anymore, Im happy it will have a happy ending with Murli reunion.
bavdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rae24

Hi it's been a very loong time! Thought I'd put this rumour to rest it's been told on FB by Mintu Tiwari and Darshan (Mridang) and Darpan (Murari) that this is false news and the show has been given a 6mnths extension so let's keep telling them how much we love the show for them to continue to get their extension...*fingers crossed* :)

Rae you've just saved me from having a heart attack. BAVD ending after the reunion ?! NO WAY there have been NO HAPPY moments (at least not more than a week) and they would be ending it? NO, not happening !
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lets hope this is true...this show is geting no wer..they keep on repeating same stupid stf xD sick off ithope no1 got offended by my comment...
671100 thumbnail
this show deserves to end...becoz i neva thought that the creatives can mess up with a show like this...the show could have much much better...they could have shown a very lovely story b/w murli and bharti but for the sake of RATINGS...they butchered this show...lots of drama, lots of unwanted characters and stretchable like hell...m happy for juhi aslam as she got the chance to explore herself on screen...but ONE SOMEHOW WISH that she could have a better storyline and this show could have made history..