BAVD: 2nd Nov WU - Crank calls about Bharti

kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Crank calls about Bharti
2nd Nov 2011 WU

Epi starts where it ended yday, with Bharti hiding behind the clothes scared of Kartik and Murari. They know she's in that house; she runs down the stairs and sees the couple she tells them those thugs are back again, they decide to escape from the back door. Murari and Kartik knock on the door, and the couple are standing with Bharti at the bottom of the stairs, they walk through to the back door.

Scene goes to Lal house, Bansi showing Murli Bharti's picture in the paper, asking him what this is all about, Murli explains that he feels like Bharti is in Agra, he says by posting this in the paper maybe this will help her come home, someone will bring her back. This was the only way I can bring her back, even if it's for greedy reason, at least someone will bring her back. Gau interrupts and says, these days u don't listen to your parents, but u could have thought twice before posting the ad in the paper and spoke to our family, didn't u think to ask our permission, people will be lining up outside our house, disturbing us, didn't u think about that. Murli's voice goes louder and he says to her he knows what he is doing, he has thought about it properly before doing so, I am putting my hands together in front of u and beg u let me do what I want, u don't understand what I am going through, she goes on to say I do care for u, that's why I am saying this to u. She goes on about Murli needing a jeevan saathi, and Kamla looks at gau, and so does the rest of the family. She goes on that even though Bharti is dead, how is someone going to marry u when u still got Bharti in Ur heart. Murli stops her and says I can't hear anything bad about Bharti and I definitely can't hear anything about giving her place to someone else. He looks at his parents and says I understand that the guy that called could have been lying but this is a sign that Bharti's in Agra, I want to find her, just once I want to reach to her that's it.

Kamla interrupts him and says what gau is saying I think she is absolutely right, everyone looks shocked and upset that Kamla agrees, gau is too shocked that Kamla agrees with her, Murli says at least u could support me, I need to find Bharti let me find her, if I don't find her, I wont be able to forgive myself let alone live or die!

The phone rings and Mirdang answers it, he says Bharti's name and the family look at Mirdang.

Scene is back to Bharti and the couple are whispering about how they are going to find the number and Bharti's house, her husband says not to worry they will grab another paper from outside. Kartik is looking through the window and tells murari no-one is inside, they decide to look around outside for her. The couple are walking with Bharti, the go though the streets unaware that murari and the gang are around the same area, Murari sees that the house back door is open, he tells the gang to check inside, they all say they have run away maybe after seeing them.

The couple stop at a paper stand, the husband says to stop a rickshaw and the wife tells Bharti to cover her head so they don't recognise her, the wife stops a rickshaw and the couple get in with Bharti. Bharti is looking outside the rickshaw and sees Murari and the gang, they see her too. She tells the couple with her, and they tell the rickshaw to hurry and move. Murari and the gang follow in their cars.

Back at the Lals, Murli grabs the phone and tells the man he is her husband, where is Bharti, the man says he wants the money first and then he will tell him where his wife is. Murli reassures the man he will give him the money, he needs to know for sure if Bharti is with him or not, he says let me talk to her. They hang up and Murli looks disappointed, he tells Mirdang that the man was lying, he puts the phone back down, it immediately rings again, he again tells the person on the other end that he is Bharti's husband, where is he speaking from, again they demand the money first, Murli says he will give him the money, he will give him double the amount, but he wants to talk to Bharti first. Again it seems the call is a crank call, he again puts the phone down and is left disappointed, gau looks happy (as usual).

Murari and the gang are following the auto with Bharti in it, the couple and Bharti are freaking out, Murari tries to reach Bharti and so does Kartik, they try to grab her from the rickshaw, Kartik warns the driver to stop other wise he will shoot him, Bharti begs the driver not to stop, they want to kill her, she wants to meet her family, please don't stop.

The rickshaw driver stops and Karitk runs out to get her, but the driver starts to drive again, Murari and Kartik again try to grab Bharti again.

Back at the Lal house, Murli has another crank call, leaving him upset and the family can see that, Vehaan starts to cry and Kamla watches Murli, he doesn't react to his son crying, the phone rings again and Kamla stops him from grabbing the Murli looks angry and annoyed, he tries to grab it again but she has her hand over the phone, She says that's enough Murli, how much more pain are u going to give urself, how much longer will u boil ur own blood, and ours and this innocent child. He looks at Vehaan, Kamla says not only Bharti but we are being made into a joke, Mirdang looks like he is crying (Aww) Kamla goes on and says to Murli do u even know how long Vehaan has been crying, I have given u support every time u wanted to do something, but how long are we meant to go on like this, how are we meant to live in our house with strange people ringing us constantly, she says that's it, his main duty is to look after vehaan, and vehaan only. You have to think about ur son, we don't want vehaan to lose out on his childhood because of ur iresponsibilities (I think that's what she said).

Murli looks at his mother upset, she goes on to say how much longer are ur father and I meant to live, gau and Jhumka are going to have children of their own tomorrow, who will take care of ur son, who will bring him up?? Murli stands up and says that why I want to find his mother, Kamla stands up and says she's never going to come back now! Murli starts crying and say mum u' he looks at her up and down, shocked that she said this to him.

Kamla goes on and says I was thinking it before, but by gau bringing it up today I have the courage to say it, Vehaan needs another mother, someone who will love and take care of him, get married again Murli, get married again. Murli is crying and she says agree to it, if not for urself, at least for vehaan, u need to get married again in order to move on. Gau is the only one happy about what Kamla is saying whereas the rest of the family seem to be shocked and upset just as Murli by what Kamla has said, and at what she is demanding.

Special thanks to my friend jas who has been deligently doing the WU for BAVD in FB and let me use her update despite the current non-sensical track.
Edited by kt25 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I have been watching the videos as although I hate this ongoing separation I love the show as a whole to miss any episodes!!

Kamla is just urrgghh!! Words fail me to describe her attitude and ideas!! Wonder how Murli will react, hopefully with the same anger as before when Gaushala said Bharti was dead, but who knows, cos his mum is saying it, he may not be able to react so strongly.

And what of Bharti, really hope the couple help her get to Murli but Murari and Karthik are hot on their heels so not sure. No sign of a reunion this week :( Just hope Murli can keep his belief that Bharti is alive and be strong against his daft family!!

Anxiously awaiting tommorrows episode and Murli's reaction...
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks @Kt25 and jas for a great update.

things are moving, but it will definitely take a week and a half (at least), before the 'reunion' takes place.

i expect a 'zabardast jawab' from murli tomorrow - hated kamla today. why can't she give her grown up son enough time to do whatever it takes to find bharti first. one day she wants to have bharti right away, the other day, she wants murli married to another woman. she keeps on flip flopping without any problem. if there are callers, so what? when an ad is given for any thing, there are going to be callers, so why to make a fuss of it? lets see what murli has to say to his mom tomorrow.
the van/rickshaw chase was interesting. kartitik was really dumb, he actually helped the rickshaw run again. it was quite funny to watch...

i suspect bharti will bump into vani again like before. she will eventually help bharti find her husband and her home.

i am also looking forward to watching tomorrow's episode for murli's answer, and bharti's safety which is a big concern right now!!
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey kt25! Thanks for doing the update for me! I really appreciate it and thanks to Jas too :) Shall be back to updating once I'm done with my exams. Till then will just drop by here on IF with my comments!

Well yesterday when I watched the episode in the beginning they showed Kamala trying to tell Murli something and he cuts her off. I thought the promo was a hoax and nothing of that sorts is going to happen. But then they showed it later on :P

I was wondering who would give their personal number for people to contact them? People do that. But in this case it is expected to get a number of crank calls so wouldn't it be sensible of Murli to have got another SIM? Such that all these calls would be directed there and no one at home be irritated! Well everyone at the Lals have lost their sense can't expect much.

With Kamala asking Murli to remarry I can purely understand what she trying to get through. She wants the future of her son and grandson secure. But since we know Bharti is alive and running pillar to post close by we can't bear this topic being spoken about. Plus its too early for such topics to be discussed about. One thing I would like to say is why didn't the family encourage Murli earlier to search for Bharti? Now when he has woken up from his deep slumber and doing thing they are standing in front like a hurdle!

Anyways I'm anxiously waiting to see Murli's reaction and answer to Kamala in tonight's episode! Either his is Maa ka ladla bachcha or Bharti's true lover :)
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks jas and kt for update

i missed few mins in beginning becoz of kbc

anyways the chase was hilarious with kartik giving auto a push hehe

i still think vani wud come into picture for reunion

and the chase continues for some time

kamla has always irritated me from the beginning

all she does is roll up her big big eyes

she never spoke before when gau used to dominate

and even now she speaks like god knows what

lets see what happens next

but i wonder with all the clues wud bharti ever return to murli safe and sound and no more sadness for her
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
has vani not seen that newspaper 🤔 coz if she sees she can tell murli she is alive...

bharti is such a stupid 😡 🤬 ,what is the need to peep from auto and show her face to murari 😡😡😡 ...otherwise by this time she would have reached her home safe and those poor people would have got that reward money 😔 ... wish bharti gives them money after reaching home by any means 😔😒 ... (i felt that man with bharti is looking just like older version of dhruv(yuvraj) of rs 😉 ,vrish will know 😉)
chatterbox thumbnail
bharti kab sudhregi pata nahin but ya vani ne agar news paper dekha so she can tell murli

addicted1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx kt25 and Jas for the update!
What a stupid epi and what a stupid track they following as usual! Can't even describe how p...i am! They simply are dragging everything! Kamla n Gau are the worst relative someone can have! Mother? Who needs an enemy if u got such a mother! Badhi badhi batein, nothing else she is able too! Veehan is used by her to black mail him emotionally! Bharti is the one who made this life possible to all of u like Mridang told his wife in the slap scene. Woh nahi hoti to na ye badhi badhi batein, na ye ghar , na ye zewar, nothing u would have to jump on!
Vani n Oja are the only ppl in Agra not reading newspapers it seems! Oh CVs, kabhi aqal naam ki cheez ayegi tum mein? I am afraid, the reunion is going to be pushed in december and we have to bear weeks more of crap!!!!!
chatterbox thumbnail
right u r addicted.. vaise i like ur id here hehe

ojha and vani can do something now

if kamla aunty is pushin murli for remarriage she has only vani in mind now

so far vani is behaving very sensibly

hope she wud play a good role later on

till then bang our heads aur kyaa
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update kt!
I'm just really bored of this track now and on top of this the new marriage track has startes. I agree with Sumisa, today we will find out if Murli really is maa ka laadla or Bhartis lover!
I hope Murli refuses but got a strange feeling that Kamla is going to use her strange hypnotising powers and make him say ok.
My prediction- Vani will be bought forward to get married to Murli and in the process she will see a pic of Bharti and remember Shaki and tell Murli that she is in Agra.