Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

401366 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

^^...thanx lovekruti...πŸ˜ƒ

intense...i dunno why...i never really liked khandelwal...maybe coz i was a fan of eijaz khan who was working in the rival show Kavyanjali at that point...i used to be obsessed with tht show..πŸ˜†

isn't he the guy who was honored by Meena as Anchovies Pizza... 🀣

31609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

isn't he the guy who was honored by Meena as Anchovies Pizza... 🀣

yep...πŸ˜†

and yeh kruti...i used to watch Kavyanjali and Kaisa yeh pyaar hai...used to be a both Iqbal khan and eijaz khan fangirl...πŸ˜†

aah those days...i wanna be 14 again...πŸ˜†
134529 thumbnail

^^...thanx lovekruti...πŸ˜ƒ

intense...i dunno why...i never really liked khandelwal...maybe coz i was a fan of eijaz khan who was working in the rival show Kavyanjali at that point...i used to be obsessed with tht show..πŸ˜†

OMG, me too...I used to love Kavyanjali and it's title song. I think more than the story, that show relied on the lead couple's chemistry. Are Eijaz and Natasha still dating?

Mannn, I've crushed on almost all of Ekta's actors. Hiten, Rajeev, Eijaz, Pulkit, Sumeet, Manoj/Karnvir, Iqbal, Jay, Jatin, Sushant, etc. etc. πŸ˜† I've seen 90% of her K-shows as well. 😳
Anyway, gone are those days...

lovedkruti...thanks for the link but it's still not working out for me. Oh well.
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
31609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

OMG, me too...I used to love Kavyanjali and it's title song. I think more than the story, that show relied on the lead couple's chemistry. Are Eijaz and Natasha still dating?

Mannn, I've crushed on almost all of Ekta's actors. Hiten, Rajeev, Eijaz, Pulkit, Sumeet, Manoj/Karnvir, Iqbal, Jay, Jatin, Sushant, etc. etc. πŸ˜† I've seen 90% of her K-shows as well. 😳
Anyway, gone are those days...

lovedkruti...thanks for the link but it's still not working out for me. Oh well.

I only crushed on Eijaz,Iqbal and Manoj...
But omigosh Manoj... that jack sparrow hip hop wannabe was SUCH a hottie πŸ˜†...i was totally a prem mukti/angad kripa/Kavya anjali fangirl and used to make siggys on adobe photoshopπŸ˜†

aaah...
134529 thumbnail
^ Me too, me too! πŸ˜† Lemme add Pratam-Gauri and Sujal-Kashish to that list. I also used to watch this other bakwaas show of Eijaz Khan just to look at his face...I think it was called 'Koi Dil Mein Hai' or something like that. I was such a bigg fan back then. But to be honest, Pratam-Gauri and Prem-Mukti are two fictional couples who still have a fan in me today. The rest of them...they're just whatever lol.

Weird...I landed up on I-F looking for 'Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai' updates. These days, I don't watch any Desi shows.
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
401366 thumbnail
eh? who is Manoj! πŸ˜•
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

he stood up to ekta?? why?? i thought balaji actors have the best jobs in the tv industry...apparently they get paid on time, and get paid well,along with been given an opportunity to work in multiple shows in case one show shuts down...i always thought ekta was a gr8 entrepreneur...

didnt rajeev khandelwal stand up to her too and burn his fingers in the process b4 his silver screen debut??.

BT people used to be worst paid in the industry especially if they were newcomers like Pulkit. But yes BT atleast paid their actors on time. They got an opty to work on multiple Balaji shows ONLY. If not BT used to get pissed off. This is what actually happenned to Rajeev and Pulkit. I think Rajeev wanted to act in a Zee show based on 24 while Pulkit wanted to participate in a reality show on Imagine. Pulkit stood up to BT by daring to question them. They fired him after that I guess. His career was over as eventhough he was popular at that time no channel dared to offend Ekta in those days. Pulkit can take solace in the fact that his was the last major panga after which Ekta's downfall started too.
Btw other Tv superstars like Smriti Irani, Ronit Roy also tried to do non-BT shows during their heydays. Smriti was kicked out of her show too. Ronit dumped his other show in favor of BT's shows and was amply rewarded with more roles in K shows. But a newcomer like Pulkit actually daring to do what he did was quiet something.
31609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

eh? who is Manoj! πŸ˜•

this dude..he used to play bratty prem in Kasauti zindagi kay and used to dress up in the most outrageous hip hop outfits and still manage to look kinda hot...

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think his career in BW is gonna be nonexistant...but I did admire him for standing upto Ekta and not taking her BS.
112642 thumbnail

he stood up to ekta?? why?? i thought balaji actors have the best jobs in the tv industry...apparently they get paid on time, and get paid well,along with been given an opportunity to work in multiple shows in case one show shuts down...i always thought ekta was a gr8 entrepreneur...

didnt rajeev khandelwal stand up to her too and burn his fingers in the process b4 his silver screen debut??.

i dont think BT actors are paid oh so much better, but as far as i know, ekta locks them in a contract, and then if the show survives, then they get to neotiate their fee.. but the key is being locked in a contract.. so even if they get popular and their market fee becomes higher, they dont get a pay raise...

i think ( i am not a 100% sure).. ankita from pavitra rishta, was getting paid around 15000 rs. per day...

the better part of working with balaji, is that they are treated better, they have better accomadations off shoots, and days off etc...

i think with rajeev, he wanted to do the show 'his' way and ekta didnt like it.. yah it was going hill and all, but from her side, she tried her darnest to keep him- pay increase, heed his requests etc...

but by rajeev's track record, he doesnt like staying with soaps for a long time anyways, so i am not sure who is to blame