Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

i guess...but i dunt think therz such a thing as a "good boss"...most of them are mean n nasty anyway...πŸ˜†

atleast they get paid well and dunt go out of work..uska shukr maano...πŸ˜†

but ya...she is dominating and khadoos in a way too...but i think thts the kind of woman it takes to run an empire like Balaji...

LOL ya all bosses are mean!
and ya I agree that she has done a phenomenal job by running the whole Balaji Empire successfully over the years!
401366 thumbnail

I launched a significant new director Luv Sinha and six talented newcomers in Pyaar Ka Punchnama.

LOLπŸ˜† that guy's name was Luv Ranjan.

btw, this lad who is playing the lead is... YUM 😍

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

LOLπŸ˜† that guy's name was Luv Ranjan.

btw, this lad who is playing the lead is... YUM 😍

I was confused too coz Luv Sinha is toh Shatrugna sinha's son right and his debut was a major failure πŸ˜† and plus he acted in the movie, not directed...

thanks for clearing it up mogli...

and ya I used to love this guy tooo...😍
Jhanvi is a huge fan of the guy, I need to PM her thisπŸ˜ƒ
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

bollywood does need new actors. ^agree that eveytime i hear the song woh kisna hai i think of lakshya and kt lol glad hes working. last heard he was having some back problems and had to quit ksbkbt

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Question - how do you use signatures on I-F? I don't even remember. πŸ˜• What I do know is that tinypic doesn't work on here anymore. So..imageshack?

here check this link out, its posted by Ambrosia in details :

401366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crixus

What did he do to piss her off...steal her infamous chappals?

BAHAHAHAπŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

31609 thumbnail
hey does anyone know what happened between ekta and the khandelwal dude...?

did he give her starry attitude, or did she be a bitch to him?? coz i remember in KWK ekta said tht "rajeev wanted my whole company"or something...

hey does anyone know what happened between ekta and the khandelwal dude...?

did he give her starry attitude, or did she be a bitch to him?? coz i remember in KWK ekta said tht "rajeev wanted my whole company"or something...

As far as I have heard and read stuff, the issue was that Rajeev suggested that the present storyline is not upto the mark and he said so & so changes should be made...
Ekta did not like his interference, they also had lots of arguments regarding this matter...
Rajeev became impulsive and quit the show saying he cannot work on something he does not believe in and he was actually right... coz some twists which were brought in during his last days in the show were making the show go down the drain...
him quitting the show was like last nail in the coffin and one of the most successful K drama was shut soon after...
Edited by lovedkruti - 12 years ago
31609 thumbnail
^^...thanx lovekruti...πŸ˜ƒ

intense...i dunno why...i never really liked khandelwal...maybe coz i was a fan of eijaz khan who was working in the rival show Kavyanjali at that point...i used to be obsessed with tht show..πŸ˜†

^^...thanx lovekruti...πŸ˜ƒ

intense...i dunno why...i never really liked khandelwal...maybe coz i was a fan of eijaz khan who was working in the rival show Kavyanjali at that point...i used to be obsessed with tht show..πŸ˜†

call me Kruti πŸ˜›

LOL I actually liked them both...I used to watch both the shows with full-on fangirlish behaviour πŸ˜†
I actually stopped watching Kavyanjali when they killed Kavya 😭
and same goes with Kahin toh Hoga, never could bear it without Khandelwaal...