Users

Frequent Posters

harshdb thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 27

JanakiSatish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
baap re.. this beeji patha kis mitti ki bani hai. kya prove karna hain duniya ko yaar. character test... uski tho... poor geet has to keep quiet in all ths drama.

maan might feel the pain since he has neva done any physical work as such. but for geet this tho he will do amidst lots of pain. as per theseva part, maan himself is grounded.. now with geet's babaji he will do anything of course out of his own self-will

sorry arpi i could not think anything suitable for beeji yaar. u came up with something diff. kudos👏
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
is beeji ki to main pitayi kar doongi
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 awesome update
   may be beeji dont have any bad intentions  for Geet  but i hate her her way of doing things is wrong and wrong can never be right altho done with anykind of goodness 
  maan made Geet quit but Geet should stop talking to beeji and also tell her that from now on i dont have any relation with you and what ever you do you can not get the same place which you had before in my life or in my heart .
alwzz..maaneet thumbnail
Yehh bg ne na serial me b dimagg kharab kar rakha tha..n idhar b.. 😡
woww..geet is rly lucky...ek taraf maan ussey itna pyar karta h... 😉
upar se itne ache n undrstndng parentz..
dy so nycly n warmly aceptd dier relatn..
Maan luv as usual uncmparable..
Geet b na..dear maan thaan leta h phr thdi na kisiki sunega..
Ulta teko b pata liya.. 😆 😆
i m just waitng 4 bg to face a letdwn, 😃
hahahah..ofcorse maans gonna win.. 😃
bg n tej tumhari to lag gai.. 👏
hehehe..waitng 4 d nxt part..dnt luk lyk dz..(( 😲 ))
V r greedy.. 🥱 waitng 4 d part in wch..
Maan wl suceed.. 😆
thx 4 d update.. 👏 👏
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
the challenge is difficult let see what will happen
plz continue soon
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
wonder wht teji would do
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow loved it:)
but i hate this Beeji :(
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
waiting for the challenge
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part dear...

but once again i am back with my critisim rather bashing beeji...

first of all i dint like the bet!! Why? Bcoz whts it going to prove?? He need not pull car or truck if tht give trouble they can find other transport ok i know its PJ

but dear i dont agree with tht stupid beeji n her stupid reasoning abt the bet!! He already proved his strength when he saved teji n also saved his geet not caring for his life!! He saved both her life n diginity is tht not enough to prove the pure love of him to beeji

wht she thinks tht a person pull some rath n serve food can b storng enough a pehlwan can also do tht whts wrong with her brain

n wht charater test will she conduct haan he didnt even cared for his life for his love geet. Who will do tht if they will cheat them??

Common yaar i am against tht stupid beeji n her stupid bets simply send her to hell or mental ayslum she need to repair her brain

n she thinks she is doing all this for geets gud by torchuring the poor souls with her utter sheer stupidity which can cause physical damage to geet's love

ofcourse maan being hero n u being writer he can win n also b fit n 5n but in relality its do no gud to know the love of a person who already proved his love many times which can b seen by every one except beeji

sorry for outburst n bashing ur beeji but itt simply boiled my blood in anger when i read the bet