MG SS- Ek Main Aur Ek Tu Chp6&Epilogue PG39

Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello my lovely Maneetians! 🤗

I am back with another SS about our lovely Maneet!😊 This is quite the unique story in the way that I just imagine this happening. Its a funny tale with unique twists. This short SS will probably be five or six parts! So enjoy and please press the Like Button!

Ek Main Aur Ek Tu...

Chapter One
(Bhagam Bhag)

" Oye gadhe! ullu de patthe! khotteee tu ne kya samjha! kay main tujh jaisay kameenay kay saath shaadi karongi?!" screamed Geet.

" Oh shutup Geet, you're overreacting now!" hissed Chandni.

Geet broke into a frown and sighed, " Bohot ho gaya?"

Chandni nodded, " Bohot ho gaya Geeto, ab bus kar"

Geet fell down onto her bed and she grabbed her teddy bear. Geet stuffed her face into it, " I hate this Chandni... this sucks!"

" Acha ek kaam kar-" began Chandni. Suddenly, what seemed like a light bulb on top of Geet's head turned on and she smirked.

Geet looked up at her best friend with the most evil grin on her face, " Chanduuu!"

Chandni's eyes widened, " Geet agar tu kuch soch rahi hain to woh kabhi nahin hoga!"

Geet only said, " Main bhaag rahi hoon!" Chandni could not believe her ears, " GEET!"

" Shutup! main jaa rahi hoon aur tu bhi nikal le warna maa tujhse poochengi kay main kahaan bhaag gayi!" hissed Geet.

Geet got up and she grabbed her big bag and began stuffing all her clothes and essential items in. Chandni smacked her forehead, " GEET! STOP IT!"

" Shutup Chandni... main jaa rahi hoon, aur waisay bhi... mujhse uss Abhinav se shaadi nahin karni!" smiled Geet.

" I know yaar par tu kahaan bhaage gi?" asked Chandni.

" Aaj raat... Hoshiyarpur station to Delhi train station! tere ghar!" replied Geet.

Chandni's eyes widened, " GEET! TERA DIMAAGH TO NAHIN KHARAB HUA?" Geet rolled her eyes, " Nahin par tera dimaagh kharaab hain..."

"Tu mere saath arahi hain kay main tere pati Arjun  ko keh doon?" asked Geet. Chandni was so frustrated with her best friend, " NAHIN GEET!"

" Oh ho... please, waisay Arjun is our friend too! he won't mind!" replied Geet with a calm voice. Geet packed up her things and she left a letter to her mother and father.

Chandni quickly texted Arjun for him to come upstairs. " Too late! bye Chandu!" said Geet.

She was tying long duppata's together to help her down.

There was a knock at Geet's door and Chandni ran to the door and opened it. " Arjun! acha hua kay aap aagaye!"

Arjun looked confused, " Kya hua Chandni!? whats the emergency!"

Chandni moved out of the way and said, " Arjun! dekhiye!"

Arjun looked over to Geet who was about to climb down. " OYE TERI! Geet! KAHAAN JAA RAHI HO TUM?"

Arjun rushed over, " Oye! Geet.. jawaab do!"

Geet giggled, " Running away jeeja ji!" Arjun smacked his forehead, " Geet yeh bachon ka khel nahin hain!"

" Oh ho Arjun kya hua? relax! mujhe bus iss shaadi se bachna hain!" replied Geet.

" GEET listen! yeh tareeka nahin hain!"

" Wohi main isse samjha rahi thi!" said Chandni. Geet rolled her eyes and she looked at her bridal mehndi clothes.

" Ab maa ne meri kapre pack kar diye! haye rabba! I can't even change!" sighed Geet. "Bye Arjun... bye Chandu! love you...tell maa and papa that Ill be fine!"

Geet tied the duppata's onto something strong that could hold her weight.

She started to slowly sneak down and Arjun and Chandni looked over, " GEET WAPAS AAJAO!" yelled Arjun.

" Byeee!" said Geet. She came to the back of the house and she ran off with a bag of her things.

Geet ran to the train station with everyone looking at her with wide eyes. Geet didn't care and she bought her ticket.

Geet turned around from buying her ticket at the booth and she accidentally bumped into a tall and hard figure.

" Oye teri!" mumbled Geet. "Excuse me?" asked the man. Geet looked up and saw a tall and young handsome man.

She looked at him with a fierce expression," You're excused..." He raised an eyebrow. Geet rolled her eyes and she walked off towards her train.

" Kahaan kahaan se aate hain!" mumbled Geet as she got into her train and went to her compartment. She sat down with a family and they smiled, " Beti aap-"

" Shaadi se bhak kar aayi hoon... aur kya poochna hain aapko?" replied Geet with her signature lethal smile on her face.

They completely shut up and looked at her weirdly and Geet took out her phone and saw a million calls and texts from Arjun and Chandni.

Geet called Chandni and as soon as she picked up she heard all the curse words alive on the planet and she said, " Im fine... main jaa rahi hoon... tereghar"

" GEET! PAGAL... IDIOT!" hissed Chandni.

Geet blew kisses, " Bye darling!" She shut the phone and laid back smiling to herself that she was finally out of this mess.

Suddenly, she heard someone grumbling into the compartment. Geet opened one eye and saw that it was the same man she bumped into at the ticket booth.

" She shut her eyes and pretended to sleep. He sat down in front of her and didn't look in her direction.

He seemed to not know her presence and Geet opened both her eyes, " Kuch hua kya?" asked Geet.

He looked at her weirdly, " Nahin..."

Geet looked at her outfit, " Oh yeh! asal main naa, main apni shaadi se bhag kar aayi hoon!"

He looked surprised, " Kya?!"

" Of course...meri shaadi us kameenay womanizer Abhinav  se honay wali thi ,  replied Geet.

His eyes were wide and Geet smiled, " Aur haan,... aapka naam kya hain?"

He looked away and said, " Maan... Maan Singh Khurana..."

Geet's jaw dropped open, " Maan! Maan Singh Khurana!!?!"

Well! I hope you liked the beginning! And don't worry! the story will be much more entertaining in the later chapters 😊 For now I need lots of Likes and Comments!😳

Chapter 1: Page 1
Chapter 2: Page 9
Chapter 3: Page 17
Chapter 4: Page 25
Chapter 5: Page 32

Chapter 6: Page 39
Epilogue Pg 39

Edited by Desigirl144 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG...another SS from u...yayyy...
loving the concept...
geet running away from her marriage...
oopps she bumped into MSK...
y was she so shocked to hear his name in the compartment...eager to know that...
excited too...
cont soon plz...
dnt leave us for a long time hanging without updates...😭
loved the first part..
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome SS dear
hy as she shocked
waiting for the next part plz dont keep us waitig
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem start continue soon
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ops runaway bride hheheheh
Maan ka nam sun kai inni shock
interesting continue soon
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Wow...great start...
Interesting story...i'm liking it...
Thank god Geet bhaag gayi...n she met her man MSK...
saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 so lovely so cute.
just rocking .look
like this will be an
awesome ss. update soon.
add me in ur pm

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love this ss and geet...awesome...but me wondering does she already know maan...continue Soon n thnxxx
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Perfect start... Bt why was she shocked when she came to know maan's name... Continue soon...
SoIWasSaying thumbnail
prety interestin
add me 4 pm