Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: meepha

Too rushed,i coudnt feel it like i usually do.Making me feel is realy easy waise..Like i watch a romantic scene & i smile for the next 5 minutes-guaranteedπŸ˜ƒ.Here the scenes were jumping.From uncomfortable to comfortable,back to uncomfortable.Eg,Khirid was hesitating talking to him abt Sarah but she was smiling wen he opened his hair,Held her hand...Dude-decide first-COmfortable or uncomfortable..😳
yes the romantic scenes had chemistry in em but missing links theπŸ˜‰

I think they're both just confused.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sana.B

😭😭😭

Why would you do that?

just need a break πŸ˜ƒ - will work on stuff slowly...with concepts not just upload every other day - my vacation started on Tuesday πŸ˜†

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Hey munni - i know my hands will be itching - but i am on a self-proclaimed break from making vms - till the end of november - i need my inspiration back lol

chalo jee
U have to be kidding me.
My mom will literaaly b sad hearing thisπŸ˜†.
She doesnt even watches mere Vm's:P she's like '123...' ke dikhao.
M like Relax mum
lol

but seriously..i think u shudnt stop
ur gr8 but aggar adhey dil se bunao gi-half the fun will end anyways
totally upto u:P
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

just need a break πŸ˜ƒ - will work on stuff slowly...with concepts not just upload every other day - my vacation started on Tuesday πŸ˜†

No one in my house watches Ashar-Khirad VM's except for the ones that you make. My sis is in love with em. 😊
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gosh eid is tomorrow - i keep forgetting! I have a new shalwar suit but all im going to is eid namaaz - then a day of boredom =/

there need to be more pakis around here πŸ˜’

Yea for vms - will see what i do (you guys know me - i say im not gonna do it - and watch tomorrow morning u'll see a new one 🀣))
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sid's ignoring me :'(

@all: be back in 10 mins :D

Meeph thumbnail
@amna

I love my cow:P<3
Its whitey white;)

Oh i just got back from the tailor.He still has my clothes which means there r high chnaces of him leaving my clothes in his sho & going for his vacations(this has happened with me be4) lol so if it happens-We'll sail in the same boat.I think i made u feel better.

@sana
Thats my whole point.U think they both r confused.U rnt sure.Drama should b convincin enuff that there r no if's and buts in it
Meeph thumbnail

Sidooo bacho waley vm makers ko life nahi karatiπŸ˜›
uski koi class hai amna...:D

BlackStar. thumbnail
No duh Sidra? After seeing today's scenes, who would be able to resist.

@Meepha: Everyone see's it from a different perspective, but honestly due to the missing links the romance doesn't look believeable to me. I am so not convinced. There should have been small small things which depict thoughts through emotions, only than would i have been able to cry along with them during seperation. (I still will shed a river though.. i mean i cry on lyrics of songs... (call me wierd))
@sana. Thanks for the spoilers! Read the whole thing as I know with my suckish memorey I will forget everything. πŸ˜†
@muneefah. Ok, everyone has a right to their own opinion.
@ash. Happy Eid shopping! I'm done since long time ago. On the other hand I'm not very picky with clothes and stuff. Bye!