Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

What shalle we talk about? Khisher maybe? πŸ˜†

Ok everyone...to Gods honest truth...how many times have you watched last Saturday's epi? Personally I have lost the count.

just once:/
i m not happy with it u seeπŸ˜•
*ducks down* as u guys throw chappals
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

I hope I haven't scared everyone off with my stupid talk. πŸ˜• Sorry but it's all Ash's fault...she brings out the wild in me. I never behave like this anywhere on IF. Promise!

Yes Yes Mona blame it on me ...I know you are a wildcat ..grrr ☺️ 🀣
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
uff AT making! I tried to clean up and sub spoliers ko eik post mein kardia, abb new next post mein aayega :)))
lonelyshadow thumbnail
meine bhe once, time he nahe mila!!!
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gooddd MORNING!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

HAPPY HUMSAFAR DAY!!! πŸ₯³
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amna, add these to new AT.

SPOILER- ASHAR AND HIS MOM'S SCENE

Scene: Ashar Finds Out The Truth and Confronts His Mom.

Ashar was sitting in his room depressed and self broken. Hareem had been discharged from the hospital in the morning and around 11:30 they had arrived home. Besides replying to Hareem's innocent questions, and fulfilling any left over requirements with the doctor's regarding Hareem's condition, Ashar hadn't done anything the whole day. He just sat in his room quietly. Since last night he was quiet, and since the morning as well. After coming home and sitting with Hareem for a while, listening to her childish talks by swallowing his tears and pain, he waited for her to fall asleep and then came to his room. He was completely shattered, and broken. Ashar heard the bell ring, and thought someone must've come. The person kept on ringing the bell. He didn't have any strength within him to go and see who it was, so he just continued sitting on the sofa. Khiradwas sitting beside Hareem, who was asleep. Her daughter had just fought death and came home alive. She was thanking Allah, and staring at her daughter with lots of love. Ashar hadn't said anything in reply to what she had proposed (That Ashar stays with Hareem, and Khirad leaves.) When he came to the hospital 5:30 in the morning, he was quiet at that time as well. She was seeing a completely changed and different person within him, however she didn't ask or expect him to give a reply either.Distancing herself from Hareem, had been her personal decision; But how will she stay alive though? By going back to Nawab Shah without Hareem; how would she be able to start her life again? She heard the bell's loud sound. Zeenat had gone to open the door. It hadn't even been a second until someone threw opened the room door with a huge bang and stepped in.Fareeda Hussain had rung the bell, in an intoxicated and powerful way, and hadn't stopped ringing it until Zeenat opened the door.
Zeenat- "Who do you have to meet?"
Fareeda pushed her to the side, and entered. She began hunting/searching for Khirad like an injured lion.Fareeda Hussain was not an ordinary women. She had never lost to anyone in life. She went straight to Khirad and stood on her head. Khirad saw her and got up from the bed.
Fareeda- "By trapping my son with your innocent nature, you think you could steal him from me? After 4 1/2 years, you would come from some randomn place, use your daughter as evidence to prove your innocence and snatch him back? My son is not that foolish and crazy that he would consider Hareem his daughter."
She was screaming like Hell!
Suddenly, someone came running in full speed and entered the room. She turned around and looked; it was Ashar, it was her son. But with what eyes was he looking at her?His eyes were telling her that he had heard her talk. His eyes were full of rage and aggression against her. She was standing between Khirad and Ashar, but was facing Ashar.
F- "Ashar you're getting trapped by this coward girl again."
A- "Mom! Your not gonna say a word here in front of Hareem! Im gonna come home, and I'll talk to you there."
His voice was firm and strict.
F- "Ashar what's wrong with you? Have you gone insane? This girl's been gone since the past 4 1/2 years roaming here and there getting degraded... No-one know where she's been, how much dirt she's collected and rubbed upon herself. No-one knows whos sin she's brought upon you and said that it's yours in the form of youe daughter who you've accepted."
A- "Enough mom! Don't say a word more. Don't you dare say a word agaist my daughter
Ashar had cut off his mother's words. He was staring at her directly, giving her a warning through his eyes.
F- "Ashar you... You fell into this girl's trap! Fell for her words. Ask her what proof she has that the father of her child is you."
A- "If there's no proof that Hareem's my daughter mom, than there's no evidence that I'm Baseerat Hussain's son either.
Ashar had screamed so loudly, as if lava from a volcano had erupted at once.
F- "Ashar!" She unbelievingly stared at him. "Your insulting me, your own mother. Tum mujhe gaali de rahe ho." She had lost the power in her voice.
A- "Not you mom! I'm giving a gaali to myself and in all conditions the gaali is only and only coming to me. I'm Baseerat Hussain's son or not, the gaali comes to me. Hareem is my daughter or not, the gaali still comes to me. Someone gives a gaali to my mom or my daughter, doesn't it still come back to me?"
He hadn't screamed this time. Instead, he was saying broken sentences here and there. His eyes were full of tears and emotion; His voice was also shaky. Fareeda had never in her life seen her son cry. She just stood there and watched her son's eyes fill up.
A- "When i was born mom, did dad ask proof from you that i was his son? Are any of the moms in the world asked for legit proof and evidence, who's the father of there child?"
His voice was heavy and full of tears/pain; He looked at his mom with unanswerable questions. Then he walked step by step back, past his mom, and went and stood beside Khirad. He held her hand really tight and firm
A- "If this girl is not characterless, than i can proudly say that no mother or wife in this world is characterless. Even if the whole world comes and say things against her, i still won't believe them.
F- "Ashar!" She was unable to say anything else. She felt as if she was being barried in desert sand.
A- "The kind of injustice and torture you put forward with this girl, to my wife, no-one even gives that kind of treatment to an animal! What did she ruin of yours? What damage did she do to you? If you hated her so much, that you couldn't even bear to look at her face, then you could've told me to divorce her; for your sake i would've. You could've atleast come to me and shared your views about how much you disliked her. I would've chosen my mother over my wife. Then why all this mom, why? You didn't break Khirad mom, nor hareem, instead you broke me! Ashar, Your son! I was your son wasn't I? You hated Khirad mom, what enmity did you have with me?"
Every tear of his, was now floating down his cheek.
F- "Ashar I love you a lot. In this whole world I loved you the most."
She said all this in broken words. She wanted to cry, yet no tears were coming out of her eyes.
A- "What kind of love is this mom, that you've done with me? You broke me, finished me. You made me the sinner of so many people. Made me into a lost, unsuccessful, and sinful person. My innocent daughter, has spent 4 1/2 years living without her father like an orphan. This, my wife, even with me being alive, has been living all alone by herself. I can't even look into there eyes anymore mom! I can't!"
He was fully crying like a little child, like her small Ashar who she would hide into her arms.
A- "Khirad betrayed me, you showed me this lie and made me believe it all the way until now; made me go on with my life. Yet today, after knowing that whatever happened in my life was because of my mother, i can't go on, i can't! A wife can betray you, but a mother, how can a mother betray you? Even after hearing with my own ears, all that you said against my wife and my daughter, i still can't believe that my mother is responsible for it, that my mother is like this. How can my loving mother do this to me?"
He let go of Khirad's hand, and fell to the floor crying.
A- "You killed me mom! You killed your son with your own hands."
He put his head on his knees, and cried like a child. He was her beautiful little child, and she wanted to go and console him, wanting to wipe away his tears. But how could she go to him? Instead of walking towards him, her steps took her backwards. She glanced at both khirad and ashar once; Khirad was standing closely next to Ashar, while she was further away.
F- (Remembering the dialogue.) "This is my open challenge to you Khirad Ahsan. In this lifetime, prove to Ashar that the child your carrying within your womb is his, and if be believes you than you win and i lose."
Her voice was echoing everywhere; it was haunting her through the walls.
That girl was standing there quietly, looking at the ground. She hadn't even raised her eyes once to take a glance at her worst enemy.
(Again remembering the dialogue.) "You killed me mom! You gave me life, and then ended it for me as well."
She put her hands on her ears and then quickly ran down the stairs, rather than using the elevator to be beneath the open sky. She had lost everything, and was left empty-handed.

SPOILER ALERT- KHIRAD/ASHAR'S LAST INTERACTION BEFORE SEPERATION

Scene: Khirad/Asher Last Scene Together Before Seperation:

After spending a busy day at work and completing all his proffesional commitments on time, Ashar still felt empty and restless within. There was aggression and war building up inside him. A part of his heart was only and only wanting to reach out to Khirad; only living and breathing her name. However, the other part only wanted to move away from her as much as possible; to leave her. It didn't even feel like listening to her name.

Even today Ashar returned home from work late. It was 11.30 at night, and Fareeda already left to her room to sleep. He came into his room and saw Khirad sitting on the bed with both her hands in her lap. Since the past few days he hadn't spotted any notebook or book anywhere near Khirad, while usually Khirad would always have a number of things spread around her to study with. Seeing the study table all neat and tidy, Ashar realised that Khirad hadn't really done anything the whole day. She was still dressed in the same plain clothes as yesterday, even though usually she would always be dressed up for Ashar's sake. Khirad's face looked pale, teary, and worn out, as if she had only been crying the whole day and nothing else. She was sitting right infront of him, but still Ashar felt that she was miles away from him. He had a flight to dubai to catch early morning, therefore he began packing.

Khirad was quietly watching Ashar pack. His program to go to Dubai had been made in a rush yesterday, but Khirad still found it odd that Ashar hadn't told her directly, rather Fareeda had told her.

One of Ashar's colleague called, and he picked up:
Ashar- "I am going to Dubai tomorrow." He was checking his laptop but at the same time staring at Khirad's face. Looking at her facial gestures, he realised that she was not happy with him leaving.

Khirad got up from the bed and left to the bathroom. A few minutes later Ashar heard the bathroom door open with a huge bang. Ashar didn't bother to turn around and stare. He was too busy on his laptop.

After a while though, he realised that the bathroom door had opened and there was no sign of Khirad walking out. He took a quick glance and saw her standing near the bathroom door.
She held onto her head with one hand, while searching for an object to grab onto for support with the other; perhaps the door or wall.

Ashat felt Khirad was going to fall down any second, and so he couldn't stop himself from going to her. He ran and came close to her, wrapping his arms/hands around her back and held onto her.

Ashar- "What happened?"
Khirad- "Nothing." (Shaking her head)
Ashar- "Are you feeling well?"
Khirad- "I'm fine."
She quietly replied, and without looking at him, took his hands off of her slowly. She wanted to go towards the bed, however her feet were incapable of lifting her weight. Cautiously walking, Khirad slowly proceeded towards the bed; she was still dizzy and tired.
Ashar just stood there and watched. He wanted to support her, but Khirad herself had neglected his concern and feelings by throwing his hands off of her, making it known that she was upset with him too.

For several minutes, he stood there and watched. Khirad had now sat down on the bed. It took her a while to recover her strength and breath, when she finally laid down in an extremely tired way.

After laying down, she closed her eyes and covered them with her right arm not wanting to look at him. Ashar also moved and turned the room light off. Asmall amount of light though, was visible in the room due to a bulb attached.Ashar moved his laptop from the bed, and laid down himself.

Both of them were on complete opposite sides of the bed, with a great distance inbetween. They didn't even turn around to look at each other once. He was sleeping totally straight similar to her, except she had her right arm covering her eyes. Both of them
Lay awake, not even switching sides once, whether it was towards one another, or just generally changing the side. It was as if both of them didn't want to be with one another, but at the same time didn't want to be without one another either.

Just like yesterday, he couldn't resist himself from turning and looking at her however he wouldn't. There was something within him preventing him from going towards Khirad. So many times, his hands wanted to grab her and pull her closer to him, however today they just wouldn't rise; he just couldn't raise them. The whole night, both of them didn't sleep for even a single moment.

Ashar had to leave from home early so he got up around 5. Khirad still laid with her eyes awake. He continued his packing witbout looking at her, and finally when ready walked out of the room; however, before finally walking out he turned around and stared at her not being able to stop himself.

Ashar- "I'm leaving, don't forget to go to the doctor."
His words seemed so cold and distant. Without speaking, Khirad
Moved her lips with a slight gesture, and said 'Khuda Hafiz.'

Ashar left the room.

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ok girls I am off now ..
I am going for some eid shopping with Emraan πŸ˜ƒ I will catch humsafar later
Muuah ❀️ TC Bye
@muneefah. Only once? 😲 Not going to throw chappals at you but why where you not happy with it?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Ok girls I am off now ..
I am going for some eid shopping with Emraan πŸ˜ƒ I will catch humsafar later
Muuah ❀️ TC Bye

I just remembered, i had to finish eid shopping too... πŸ˜• Woops.
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Here comes my man :P Hello sid :DD

@Sana: sure i'll add them :DDD
@ash: see ya later hun! Emraan bhai ke wallet mein kuch chorna nahe 🀣