-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Adawtain the taghaful tah ranjhishain the magar
Bicharny waly main sab kuch tha bewafai na the
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
@fari; they shouldn't be called mothers. its so bitter.
@sana; I know i cried so much reading this book its unbelievable. the other book was peer-e-kamil. but yeah in this book the writer brought out the pain in words so beautiful that its hard to not count those emotions as real...and they touch your heart.
they should really translate this book. I would have read it 10 times already if it was!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

@sana; I know i cried so much reading this book its unbelievable. the other book was peer-e-kamil. but yeah in this book the writer brought out the pain in words so beautiful that its hard to not count those emotions as real...and they touch your heart.
they should really translate this book. I would have read it 10 times already if it was!

You know yesterday, my cousins (Haven't read the book) Saw the promo and said how can someone already be so comfortable and in love like that, it's not natural. And i tried to explain it to them regarding the books point of view, about the thoughts and all, but i failed... I just don't get it. The relationship is definitely progressing which is a good thing, but seriously really fast. They need to slow down a bit. I don't mind if they cut out 1-2 Scenes per episode, but at least do justice to the love so we can feel the pain later on.
-Maha- thumbnail
Hellooo People
Saturdayyy aaa heee gayaaa🥳
Discussing Humsafar
Those who can read urdu.Must give a try to Marg-e-Wafa
I cried in every part of that novel
BlackStar. thumbnail

I don't consider such people mothers... even if they so-called did it to fix there son's life.

Ashar actually felt even more broken, because his mother knew Khirad was pregnant, and yet still she did so much. For 4 years she kept Ashar away from his daughter. Ashar didn't even have a clue. How cruel is that?
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Hellooo People
Saturdayyy aaa heee gayaaa🥳
Discussing Humsafar
Those who can read urdu.Must give a try to Marg-e-Wafa
I cried in every part of that novel

We have really emotional and small hearts... 😆
-Maha- thumbnail
My Friend was watching it with her sis and she said k umm they are going too fast but her sis replied .Tum ny novel parha hy so u r feeling warna its normal
Sab k POV diff hain about track 😆
-Maha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

We have really emotional and small hearts... 😆

😆But its an amazing novel
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sana.B

You know yesterday, my cousins (Haven't read the book) Saw the promo and said how can someone already be so comfortable and in love like that, it's not natural. And i tried to explain it to them regarding the books point of view, about the thoughts and all, but i failed... I just don't get it. The relationship is definitely progressing which is a good thing, but seriously really fast. They need to slow down a bit. I don't mind if they cut out 1-2 Scenes per episode, but at least do justice to the love so we can feel the pain later on.

the thing is i was saying this before also that, what could be written out in 5 pages can be shown on screen in a few seconds. thats why its progressing so fast...because in the book the emotions are laid out with each feeling ...but on screen you can see those with a few flick or eyes or smiles!
BlackStar. thumbnail

the thing is i was saying this before also that, what could be written out in 5 pages can be shown on screen in a few seconds. thats why its progressing so fast...because in the book the emotions are laid out with each feeling ...but on screen you can see those with a few flick or eyes or smiles!

Yup, so my cousins like they need to work on there expressions to make us believe they're going for love.

I'm like sayy wha?? 🤣 No one can beat Fawad in that department... his eyes say it all! 😳