Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Can I join in? 😳

I got to know about this show from my friend who is from pakistan! πŸ˜ƒ And am sooo happyyy for that! Now i love this show like anything! 😳 KhiSher they are just amazing! 😳 I downloaded the episodes till now as i don't get humtv here! My mom also joined me when i started watching...and now we both really love this show! πŸ€—

This show airs on all saturdays,ryt? 😳 KhiSher are bonding sooo nicely...i really love the chemistry that they both share! ☺️
@*Dakoo_Minzy*. Hey! I've seen you in Geet forum but never get to know your name. You are more than welcome to join us. πŸ€—Yes it airs only on Saturday and all of us are eagerly waiting for it. The show is great and the Khisher chemistry is amazing. ☺️
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I see new Faces Here

Hi Folks Lekha here

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly 27.5 hrs left for the new episode to come ☺️
Happy friday guys <3
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

@*Dakoo_Minzy*. Hey! I've seen you in Geet forum but never get to know your name. You are more than welcome to join us. πŸ€—Yes it airs only on Saturday and all of us are eagerly waiting for it. The show is great and the Khisher chemistry is amazing. ☺️

hey...i have seen you around too! i remember having seen your id! 😳

You can call me minnie or minz πŸ˜ƒ thanks for d warm welcome! πŸ€— so that says we will get an episode tomorrow! they are an amazing couple... ☺️ want some cute romantic KhiSher scene tomorrow! 😍
visited the siggies section too,beautiful vm's and siggies out there πŸ˜›...so good to know this show is got a real active thread here! 😳
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Destiny-

I see new Faces Here

Hi Folks Lekha here

Hi Lekha! 😳 Im minnie!
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi lekha mona and Dakoo_minzy :D
-Destiny- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Can I join in? 😳

I got to know about this show from my friend who is from pakistan! πŸ˜ƒ And am sooo happyyy for that! Now i love this show like anything! 😳 KhiSher they are just amazing! 😳 I downloaded the episodes till now as i don't get humtv here! My mom also joined me when i started watching...and now we both really love this show! πŸ€—

This show airs on all saturdays,ryt? 😳 KhiSher are bonding sooo nicely...i really love the chemistry that they both share! ☺️

haha same Scenario Minzy :D😳
-Destiny- thumbnail
@ minnie

Hi Nice to meet youi :DπŸ˜³πŸ€—

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
hii tehreem! 😳

@ lekha that's good to know..so we are sailing on same boat! 😎