Posted: 12 years ago
hows ya..?iam zummi remember😆
dreamy1112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

SPOILER ALERT!

Caution: Really Longg!

Okay so i worked really hard on this spoiler guys, therefore please be kind and like it. I literally had to write all of this on 4 sheets of paper first, using my phone to read (In the Dark; Really Small Text), then write it all on IF using my phone, and now my eyes hurt... Please appreciate it! :) It took me more than an hour to put together.

Khirad/Asher Last Scene Together Before Seperation:

After spending a busy day at work and completing all his proffesional commitments on time, Ashar still felt empty and restless within. There was aggression and war building up inside him. A part of his heart was only and only wanting to reach out to Khirad; only living and breathing her name. However, the other part only wanted to move away from her as much as possible; to leave her. It didn't even feel like listening to her name.

Even today Ashar returned home from work late. It was 11.30 at night, and Fareeda already left to her room to sleep. He came into his room and saw Khirad sitting on the bed with both her hands in her lap. Since the past few days he hadn't spotted any notebook or book anywhere near Khirad, while usually Khirad would always have a number of things spread around her to study with. Seeing the study table all neat and tidy, Ashar realised that Khirad hadn't really done anything the whole day. She was still dressed in the same plain clothes as yesterday, even though usually she would always be dressed up for Ashar's sake. Khirad's face looked pale, teary, and worn out, as if she had only been crying the whole day and nothing else. She was sitting right infront of him, but still Ashar felt that she was miles away from him. He had a flight to dubai to catch early morning, therefore he began packing.

Khirad was quietly watching Ashar pack. His program to go to Dubai had been made in a rush yesterday, but Khirad still found it odd that Ashar hadn't told her directly, rather Fareeda had told her.

One of Ashar's colleague called, and he picked up:
Ashar- "I am going to Dubai tomorrow." He was checking his laptop but at the same time staring at Khirad's face. Looking at her facial gestures, he realised that she was not happy with him leaving.

Khirad got up from the bed and left to the bathroom. A few minutes later Ashar heard the bathroom door open with a huge bang. Ashar didn't bother to turn around and stare. He was too busy on his laptop.

After a while though, he realised that the bathroom door had opened and there was no sign of Khirad walking out. He took a quick glance and saw her standing near the bathroom door.
She held onto her head with one hand, while searching for an object to grab onto for support with the other; perhaps the door or wall.

Ashat felt Khirad was going to fall down any second, and so he couldn't stop himself from going to her. He ran and came close to her, wrapping his arms/hands around her back and held onto her.

Ashar- "What happened?"
Khirad- "Nothing." (Shaking her head)
Ashar- "Are you feeling well?"
Khirad- "I'm fine."
She quietly replied, and without looking at him, took his hands off of her slowly. She wanted to go towards the bed, however her feet were incapable of lifting her weight. Cautiously walking, Khirad slowly proceeded towards the bed; she was still dizzy and tired.
Ashar just stood there and watched. He wanted to support her, but Khirad herself had neglected his concern and feelings by throwing his hands off of her, making it known that she was upset with him too.

For several minutes, he stood there and watched. Khirad had now sat down on the bed. It took her a while to recover her strength and breath, when she finally laid down in an extremely tired way.

After laying down, she closed her eyes and covered them with her right arm not wanting to look at him. Ashar also moved and turned the room light off. Asmall amount of light though, was visible in the room due to a bulb attached.Ashar moved his laptop from the bed, and laid down himself.

Both of them were on complete opposite sides of the bed, with a great distance inbetween. They didn't even turn around to look at each other once. He was sleeping totally straight similar to her, except she had her right arm covering her eyes. Both of them
Lay awake, not even switching sides once, whether it was towards one another, or just generally changing the side. It was as if both of them didn't want to be with one another, but at the same time didn't want to be without one another either.

Just like yesterday, he couldn't resist himself from turning and looking at her however he wouldn't. There was something within him preventing him from going towards Khirad. So many times, his hands wanted to grab her and pull her closer to him, however today they just wouldn't rise; he just couldn't raise them. The whole night, both of them didn't sleep for even a single moment.

Ashar had to leave from home early so he got up around 5. Khirad still laid with her eyes awake. He continued his packing witbout looking at her, and finally when ready walked out of the room; however, before finally walking out he turned around and stared at her not being able to stop himself.

Ashar- "I'm leaving, don't forget to go to the doctor."
His words seemed so cold and distant. Without speaking, Khirad
Moved her lips with a slight gesture, and said 'Khuda Hafiz.'

Ashar left the room.

K guys really tired now, so Goodnight.
Aaliya, will hopefully post Ashar and Hareem spoiler tomorrow
Night maybe, since it'll take me a while to search for those.

thank u so much sana 😊 ...btw who is Hareem??
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🤣8 changed my Username:)

You know ammi said me wholee story of humsafar😛
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ah I am so lazy today ...😵 Tons of homework to do, but I wont move my ass
Wohooo! Tomorrow is Saturday!
I'm already doing countdown for tomorrows epi. 😍