Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Pakistani Showbiz Lounge's page posted it... don't even get me started! I blew up today!

Urgh whats with these people... I got so angry yesterday after the admin pretended to be navin and now this.. I dont know about this page u just mentioned but i am telling you that humsafar so called "official page" must be reported.I unliked it yesterday. Previously the admin even pretended to be fawad and i know how fawad writes and everything .I so knew he is just pretending.I dont get how can anybody be so wailaa! 😡😡😡😡
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
@fariii 🤗 i don't have fb but i do check official Humsafar pg through friends acc so thats why i was asking!...
aww yeah i saw so many siggs there but realized ppl posted it their themselves!😆
@sana; yaar just leave it ppl want to think what they want to think. you can't change ppl's veiw, we know the truth so why be bothered!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yep I agree with Shiza! It's more like people make up gossip/news/stories about celebs allt he time, we can't shut everyone up 😳
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@sana.. There is no difference... And nobody can go for a surgery when he looks somewhat like fawad.I dont know why ppl are doing this.I think the admin must be somehow related to other actors who are getting jealous of fawad's success..I mite be wrong but i am really angry 😡
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

@sana.. There is no difference... And nobody can go for a surgery when he looks somewhat like fawad.I dont know why ppl are doing this.I think the admin must be somehow related to other actors who are getting jealous of fawad's success..I mite be wrong but i am really angry 😡

See that's the thing. Sometimes i feel the admin who runs the official hum page has somehting against fawad too ive noticed him writing stupid things. Andd yess that ass must be reported! 😡 But a lot of people are hating on Fawad's success these days. No offence to any Fahad Mustafa fans here, but a lot of em are hating on fawad on FB. I don't even know why? Can't u just like em both?

To add, people doubt Fawad's acting 😆
Oh the irony...

Give us even 1/2 the expressions that fawad gives, and ill consider u a decent actor.

I guess Humsafar's popularity has made a lot of people jealous and insecure.

Kya karain, drama hi itna kamaal ka hai! 😛
BlackStar. thumbnail
I still remember Dastaan time. Even today, people still say Fawad cannot act and could not pull of hassan. Well than who could?

No matter how crap i consider Akbari Asghari to be, Asghar is the most challenging role for anyone to play, especially if your a 'Lums ka Cheetah' as Meepha calls him 😆 Therefore, Fawad Khan is hell awesome yah!

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
@sana&badeeya; you can't stop ppl from talking guys but what you can do is ignore them. they want to affect us, and see in a way they are because here we are getting angry -- so lets not let them get the best of us.
its simple; fawad is a marvelous actor and at the peak of his sucess many haters will come out but you just have to let them be.!
@farii; ditto :) so did u have a paper today?
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
chill sana yar leave it
to hell with these people
u just watch this video it will really change ur mood
fawad is looking cute and handsome in this

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRYBkvwoB4Y&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafaqufaq

chill sana yar leave it

to hell with these people
u just watch this video it will really change ur mood
fawad is looking cute and handsome in this

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRYBkvwoB4Y&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

😆😆 This is hillarious.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

@farii; ditto :) so did u have a paper today?

Nope..kal hai 😛 Mktg ka...djihefuaijdojwpjufbvb arghhh 😆