Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lonelyshadow

i'm almost done! I hate A levels, itna kuch karna padta hai, now last min pe my class is informing about an inspection ! :( Hadhh hote hai!!!

I hope u will be done by today because tom after my paper i want to put up this collab! I know jani its hard but in the end we are in the gain :) Whats an inspection?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay seriously, I have had it with people! 😡 First the Naveen on FB Chat drama and now a new one. WTH is wrong with these people? They put pics on FB and post that Fawad's had nose surgery done..umm hello? Are you in your senses. Trust me, i'm a bollywood expert and i so know when someone has a surgery done, and I examined the pics so closely and no he does not! In 3 of the pics he's all serious, and so his nose looks different while in the last one he's smiling. For goodness sake, The before surgery and after surgery pic are from the same humsafar photo-shoot 🤔. Wierd people i tell you! Plus, his nose looks smooth because of HD foundation applied. All actors have to use it.. stupid people. Testing my patience! 😡
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha these people really suck
well u take a chill sana
enjoy this beautiful track sung by fawad
this is one of my most favorite song by fawad awesome

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8fXcRHmPdg[/YOUTUBE]
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafaqufaq

enjoy this beautiful track sung by fawad
this is one of my most favorite song by fawad awesome

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8fXcRHmPdg[/YOUTUBE]

Thank-you Shafaq! I guess i've calmed down now, maybe. But seriously, you should be a bit reasonable right? 😕

And Fawad's Kahaan hoon main or bolo bolo is what makes me calm... or maybe waqt live. Everytime im upset, i go and watch his head banging! 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail

Hey! Tooba right?
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Hey! Tooba right?

No its Badeeya.😊
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Okay seriously, I have had it with people! 😡 First the Naveen on FB Chat drama and now a new one. WTH is wrong with these people? They put pics on FB and post that Fawad's had nose surgery done..umm hello? Are you in your senses. Trust me, i'm a bollywood expert and i so know when someone has a surgery done, and I examined the pics so closely and no he does not! In 3 of the pics he's all serious, and so his nose looks different while in the last one he's smiling. For goodness sake, The before surgery and after surgery pic are from the same humsafar photo-shoot 🤔. Wierd people i tell you! Plus, his nose looks smooth because of HD foundation applied. All actors have to use it.. stupid people. Testing my patience! 😡

Who is saying that he has got nose surgery?? 😡

Thank-you Shafaq! I guess i've calmed down now, maybe. But seriously, you should be a bit reasonable right? 😕

And Fawad's Kahaan hoon main or bolo bolo is what makes me calm... or maybe waqt live. Everytime im upset, i go and watch his head banging! 😆

yeah u r right

well dear every song of fawad is good
right now i m listening to Aa humain azma the ost of jutt and bond 😛
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Reenoo.

NAVIN TOOK MY NAMEEE!!!!!! <33333

anyways, lekha, hun add me on my other acc on FB ;)
its Arena Azher
k?!

I found you on that same Humsafar page! Messaged you, but don't know if you got it 😆