serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
HEY all <3

@Aliya: hows your leg re!? 😳
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I woke up and the first thing I saw was their holding hand scene ☺️ but it was totally unintentional because my sister was watching the repeat when I was sleeping πŸ˜†
tehreemm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliyaafridi

when its the weekday AT is so slow

as soon as Friday Saturday comes it runs

Because I come on JK πŸ˜†
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ hehe din accha jayega ;) ☺️
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It pains
Even Asher can;t heal it😲
How are u Afridi Malik

I want to watch episode again
Tehru please spoiler doh na
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Aliya- about today's episode? Peeche jaa ke dekho I've been drooling over their scenes, but not tired to mention things again 😍
I loveddd how they're so casual now...she actually TALKED to him about her studies and all...thennn called him in the last scene to go shopping 😲 andd her care for him "aap thak gaye honge" hayeee <3 omg how can I forget...the chess scene, their chemistry was mindblowing... I think I was blushing more than her the ENTIRE time 😳
Coming to Ashar...main mar jawan <3<3 kya ankhein hain..they speakkk...none of them say anything, but their love is SO visible...koi bhi keh sakta hai they're mad about each other...
How he defended Khirad in front of Sara...praised her that he honestly LIKES her (in front of his mom)...and omggg he held BOTH her hands 😳 *sighhh*
One small and very sweet thing..how he always opens her hair 😳 I would tie my hair on purpose so he would come home and untie themπŸ˜† , but it's amazing to see how they're comfortable now 😳 he just held her hands, wanted to take her out...*whewww* shut me up..
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fairy17

@ Aliya- about today's episode? Peeche jaa ke dekho I've been drooling over their scenes, but not tired to mention things again 😍

I loveddd how they're so casual now...she actually TALKED to him about her studies and all...thennn called him in the last scene to go shopping 😲 andd her care for him "aap thak gaye honge" hayeee <3 omg how can I forget...the chess scene, their chemistry was mindblowing... I think I was blushing more than her the ENTIRE time 😳
Coming to Ashar...main mar jawan <3<3 kya ankhein hain..they speakkk...none of them say anything, but their love is SO visible...koi bhi keh sakta hai they're mad about each other...
How he defended Khirad in front of Sara...praised her that he honestly LIKES her (in front of his mom)...and omggg he held BOTH her hands 😳 *sighhh*
One small and very sweet thing..how he always opens her hair 😳 I would tie my hair on purpose so he would come home and untie themπŸ˜† , but it's amazing to see how they're comfortable now 😳 he just held her hands, wanted to take her out...*whewww* shut me up..

I agree with every word😳
Now shutupπŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oops, that was too long of a reply to Aliya's question..everyone else, sorry for that! πŸ˜†
tehreemm thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

^^ hehe din accha jayega ;) ☺️

Bilkul ☺️ Raat ko sotay huay subah ko jaag bas bas khisher hi dekh rahi hun ☺️