Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Yea, we should chit chat often but I guess we both are busy with work and study πŸ˜† ...

Miss UN 🀣 Oh well why not πŸ˜†

I'm not that busy as I'm jobless. But I fill my time by writing fan fictions on AR and Maaneet.
You on the other hand is one busy lady. Husband, kids and studies. How do you manage?
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

*phew* Thank God!
I got worried for a while. You never know what kind of creeps are stalking this thread or IF in general.

Dont you think I know, I am getting all the "love letters" 🀣 One should always twist here and there, du vet bare for sikkerheten. Selvsagt er det farlig blotte hele livet sitt p nettet, bare en dumskalle vill gjre noe slikt 😊
Edited by Ash_Smash - 12 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail

I'm not that busy as I'm jobless. But I fill my time by writing fan fictions on AR and Maaneet.
You on the other hand is one busy lady. Husband, kids and studies. How do you manage?

50/50 πŸ˜† I cant do everything, so Emraan is always there for me, plus my studies are very very important to me. Just have to manage I guess, I dont have any choice πŸ˜† Oh I see, but your are managing'?
Yes, I'm managing but it's difficult being a single parent. There's no one there if you want support. Yes you have relatives and so on but a partner is something completely different. Ash, you are lucky to have husband and kids.
Watching the epi again. 😍
This time looking extra much at their expressions...especially Fawad's. He seriously makes me blush. ☺️
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Yes, I'm managing but it's difficult being a single parent. There's no one there if you want support. Yes you have relatives and so on but a partner is something completely different. Ash, you are lucky to have husband and kids.

Hm I understand, it must be really hard for you, and remember your not alone, your little angle is with you and she always be. And you are going to through a difficult time now, but remember haalat or waqt hamesha badlte hai, a better time will sure come and every human is this world has difficult time and even if circumstances are different, but the feelings are the same. You seem to me a very strong woman, I am sure your manage!. Your staying UK right, is it hard to find work over there?
Edited by Ash_Smash - 12 years ago
@ash. Yes it's difficult. Things are not that good in UK but I refuse to move back to Sweden. It would feel like a failure. Don't know if I'm strong but I'm very very stubborn. 🀣
Ash_Smash thumbnail

@ash. Yes it's difficult. Things are not that good in UK but I refuse to move back to Sweden. It would feel like a failure. Don't know if I'm strong but I'm very very stubborn. 🀣

Haha πŸ˜† Sweden ko goli maro come to Norway, lots of work here πŸ˜† ...God there is something with fawads eyes πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ ...I die
Lol! To Norway. Nice country but I have no relatives. It's nice to have some relatives around like here in UK. Fawad's eye...☺️☺️☺️ You can drown in them, dream about them, write poems after poems dedicated to his eyes. 😍
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Lol! To Norway. Nice country but I have no relatives. It's nice to have some relatives around like here in UK. Fawad's eye...☺️☺️☺️ You can drown in them, dream about them, write poems after poems dedicated to his eyes. 😍

hmm true true ..I cant wait for next epi, you saw the precap ...god 😳 Mahira and Fawad got great chemistry !!! undeniable!! ..Oh well I am off to bed now ..sleepy πŸ₯±
You take care 😳 Cya and nice talking to you πŸ˜ƒ