Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

I know 😃 +1 hour for us 😆

Hows Kiddo doing? I guess sleeping. Adam is sleeping, Joseph just woke up, he had nightmare

So that's your twins name. Never asked you before.
Poor darling had a nightmare. Hope everything is ok with him.
My kid is sleeping like the dead. 😆
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Nice to meet you too 😃
Join us again soon 😆 You will always find someone here 😆😉

Why not jeee :P Yup I know I ll FIND SOME more peeps there :P thank you so much 4 this! lolzzz
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahaandneha

Gosh !! I am from Pakistan ! Your good name ?

Aisha Davidson 😆 Call me Ash, I am from many countries 😆 my dad and mom are half half makes me quarter quarter 😆
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

So that's your twins name. Never asked you before.
Poor darling had a nightmare. Hope everything is ok with him.
My kid is sleeping like the dead. 😆

OMG YOU DID NOT KNOW !!!? 😲 And I did not tell you 😵 ?! LOL We known each other for a while now 😆 Ty! Well Yes Adam and Joseph or A&J as tehru call them 😆
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Aisha Davidson 😆 Call me Ash, I am from many countries 😆 my dad and mom are half half makes me quarter quarter 😆

Okaaa Ash !! Miss Refugee lolzzz !!1 Nice to meet !😆
Seeya Have to go now !😊
@ash. Aren't you afraid of revealing your and your kids/husbands name? Doesn't it scare you?

OMG YOU DID NOT KNOW !!!? 😲 And I did not tell you 😵 ?! LOL We known each other for a while now 😆 Ty! Well Yes Adam and Joseph or A&J as tehru call them 😆

You might have mentioned but it was probably such a long time ago and we haven't been that much in touch for the past couple of months. So I must have simply forgotten it.
Now I remembered one more thing...I called you Miss UN once because of your background. 😆
Ash_Smash thumbnail

@ash. Aren't you afraid of revealing your and your kids/husbands name? Doesn't it scare you?

🤔 hmm Well I am using their middle names not full names and Emraan is actually my hubby's old name, he changed it his name when he was six, and yea I do think about it 😊 hmm
Ash_Smash thumbnail

You might have mentioned but it was probably such a long time ago and we haven't been that much in touch for the past couple of months. So I must have simply forgotten it.
Now I remembered one more thing...I called you Miss UN once because of your background. 😆

Yea, we should chit chat often but I guess we both are busy with work and study 😆 ...
Miss UN 🤣 Oh well why not 😆

🤔 hmm Well I am using their middle names not full names and Emraan is actually my hubby's old name, he changed it his name when he was six, and yea I do think about it 😊 hmm

*phew* Thank God!
I got worried for a while. You never know what kind of creeps are stalking this thread or IF in general.