Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Aliyaafridi

The plant one i think where she messes up his plants and then lies to him😕

OMG theres a scene like that :O LOL thanks!
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

They were soo darn cute in that scene 😍

yeah😍 and the way he was holding her hands 😍
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Sidoo, ishq sufiyana from dirty picture? I've only heard the beginning, so don't really know... How about pee loon?

Waise, gardening scene maybe agli episode main ho. I really hope! It's such an important scene to show there marriage progressing, and there acceptance for one another...
Khirad's still supposed to be a bit reservedin that scene, and ashar a bit too..

Sana!! i just started on Pee Loon!! K this ones for you! :D
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its this one i think not to sure
At 12:00 at night, both Ashar and
Khirad laid in bed to sleep. Ashar still felt that Khirad wanted to say something to him but she wouldn't. A while later, he heard khirad's quiet voice calling him.
Khirad- Sune aap So gaye kya? (Listen did u sleep already?)
Ashar was sleeping facing the other side. After hearing Khirad's voice, he turned to khirad. She was already facing him. I wanted to say something to you. However, instead of looking in his eyes, her eyes were down. She would never look in his eyes. Even if ashar would try and make direct eye-contact with her, she would always look at objects set around her. Before this habit of hers would irritate ashar, however now he used to enjoy it.
Khirad- I lied to you in the afternoon. (She felt guilty over her words, looking down.)
When you were gone to the nursery in the afternoon, i saw those plants lying there. I thought u put them there by mistake. I don't even know the ABC's of gardening, so i didn't know that those plants had to be kept in the shade. By seeing your involvement, i thought of helping you out too. Seriously, i thought when u would come home today, u wud have to put those plants in a nice order in the sun, so i put them myself. I promise i didn't do it on purpose.
Khirad was so calmly relating her story to him, and he was just staring at her. He couldn't believe that all these hours such a small thing was bothering him, and he was thinking so many different crazy thing. By seeing him quiet, khirad stopped speaking too. She lowered her gaze, and then spoke again.
Khirad- I never lie you know! But at that time u were so angry that i didn't know what to say, so i just said that it was a servant.
Ashar- You were scared then? What about now? I could get angry right now too you know. He stared at her calmly. She was so
Innocance and sweet, tht he wanted to tease her by scaring her with his anger.
Khirad- I still am scared, but i can't sleep with a lie. Whether a lie is big or small, a lie is a lie. Baba used to say that lieing is only easy the first time, and then it becomes hard, while telling the truth is only hard the first time, and then always easy.
Ashar wasAmazed by khirad's nature. He just stared at this innocent girl who lay on the bed with him, with a small distance inbetween. From all his relatives, his friends, his family, no-one was so truthful, and so pure in nature like her. She was different and simple. In this society, people's whole life was built and depended on one lie, and she was being so honest with him. He felt wierd about himself; amazed at the fact that someone so great as khirad came into his life, when he could've never thought of marrying someone like that. Without even asking for someone as great as her, he got it!
Ashar pulled khirad closer to him. He took her in his arms, and then silently whispered into her ears.
Ashar- Tumhe patah hai khirad tum bauhat achi ho! Tumse zyada achi ladki maine apni poori zindagi main nahin dekhi. Tumhari yeh saadgi, yeh sachayi, anmol hai!
At first if ashar thought he began to accept this girl, to like her, well now it was different. Now he began to love her, not from today, but from a few days now, and the reasons weren't becuz of her innocence and pure nature. but becuz he felt she had been selected especially for him. Khirad was a reward for him for some good deed that he had done. No matter how modern a girl can get, honesty is the best virtue for someone. This is why, khirad was special. She was so honest that she wouldn't even look into her husband's eyes. Indeed she was special.
However, it wasn't only ashar who started liking her. Khirad began to love him too. She began taking interest in his likes and dislikes, and would watch him secretly; He knew this.
Yes it was true that khirad and him had gotten married by force, however now both of them had accepted each other whole-heartedly.
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Khirad moves some of the plants unknowingly and asher got mad but he didn't know that she did it nor she told him but later in night she told him the truth because she was feeling guilty and she said that she doesn't lie for anything even if its small 😳
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fawad's voice is so romantic and sexy when he says aur ab and then will you miss me?
He's like the eternal romantic hero of pakistan...
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Aliya: LOVEEEDDD ITTT! <3 :D except sara was a complete bitch -__-
i LOVEEED Fawad's expressions when sara left the room itni gandi shakal banayi thi ussper! 🤣

@anita: OMG i have 15 PMs suddenly! 😳
i'll read 😳
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@maha: tu kaunse parts cap karrai hai bata, cz im starting! :P
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
m taking 😛
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6