Splitsvilla winner Priya Shinde in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

Tags:
      Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, Hamari Saas Leela,
    • Splitsvilla 4 winner,
    • Priya Shinde
By VijayaTiwari 28 Oct 2011 - 20:14
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Priya Shinde

Spiltsvilla season 4 winner Priya Shinde is going places. Firstly, the pretty lady bagged a role in Colors' Hamari Saas Leela and now she is all set to do a cameo in Star One's popular show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. In the show, the sexy lass will create problems between the couples Nandini (Melanie Pais)-Dev (Samir Sharma) and Lucky (Ahwaan Kumar)-Preeto (Khushbu Thakkar).

A little birdie from the sets informed us that Lucky and Dev will be out on work when they will meet Priya. Priya will accompany them to their home. Later, she will be seen creating misunderstandings between the couples. However, all this will also create some light moments for the viewers.

We talked to Samir Sharma (Dev) who said, "Yes, there will be a new entry in the show. But I can't reveal anything else. All I can say, is just wait and watch."

Here is one more case wherein a reality show contestant has managed to cross the bridge and enter the world of fiction TV. Certainly, reality shows have become the platform from where one can take the giant leap to reach the sky. May be beyond it!!!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/splitsvilla-winner-priya-shinde-geet-hui-sabse-parayi

If this  is true then hell with cvs we thought we will see end of trake of circus but noo we are getting more now she will come and create problems so geet will in thoughts of making them unite and we will see whole of episode of atleast two weeks of them as GC is not here...I really want to kill this cvs 😑😑😑😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
oh my god!!!!
why r they dragging this unbearable track even mre longer nw!!!!
bring this thing 2 an end!!!!😑

i guess this track wiv d new entry will take up atleast most of nxt week
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
cvs can just go rot in hell
i can't beleive they are so hell bent on showing the circus party πŸ˜‘
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope this track ends soon
faria86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing...  
relax gals wait when GC get back to the set they may end this circus party as the article says it's a cameo  role so just chillπŸ˜‰ & wait for the new track πŸ˜Š
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wat one more joker introduced,didn't know dis..πŸ˜•
Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg
again CVs r going to concentrate on Devini 🀒