Kis Morrh Pe Milay Ho /Thread #2/Maan Geet/FF

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Thread # 2

Hu...my SS again to FFF ..so I hav to make this part also But I m glad that without much preparation I started this without banners..without character sketches..n without story line...But u gave me this much response.I think many of my new readers gonna attach to this part also...so I m here again 
Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia.KN thumbnail

# 1

# 3
                                                # 4

Part 4 Scroll Down
                                      Part 5 ~ Click Here                                                                                  Part 6 ~ Click Here
                                      Part 7 ~ Click Here
                                      Part 8 ~ Click Here
                                      Part 9 ~ Click Here

Part 10 ~Click Here

Part 11 ~Click Here

Part 12 ~Click Here

For all updates visit 

My Fantasy Land My Fictions

Sonia.KN thumbnail

Hey Buddies here is next part hop u ll lik this as previous ones plz read comment n hit lik 

Part 4

Handa Estates

Here one of most successful businessman Inder Singh livs with his wife Randeep Handa n Twenty one year old only daughter Geet….Geet Inder Singh Handa. Its Sunday so He was at home…doing some office work  n his wife Randeep /Rano reading a book in livin area

Geet came in running toward her room.Both of them when found her in this state that made them worry.

Rano: Geet beta what happened…why r u so upset ?

Geet: Mamma don't ask me any thing I wanna b alone.(she said crying )

Inder: Why should we left u such..come here.(he holded her arm)

Both of them took their only daughter to place where were they sitting.But Geet was sobbing .

Rano: What happened Geet..plz tell us…We can't bear u in this condition (she hugged her tightly )

Geet: Mamma he cheated on me…He don't want me any more….He don't want me any more Papa…(she repeated same line twice)

Inder: Beta u was out to met  Veer..it means some thing happened in between u ?

Rano: Ya baby tell..he fought with u …?(she was surprised)

Geet: No Mamma..hum aksar ladtay thay aur fir theek bhi ho jata tha coz we loved each other n that always happens in lov..But mom he said he don't want me any more….

Both Inder n Rano came to know reason .

Inder: What he said …uski itni himmat….? (he was out of control)

Rano : Inder we should talk to his parents ..What he said to our daughter it menas  his parents r also want this ?(wiping Geet's tears she said)

Geet: No Mama I don't want to discuss him any more.Not Veer n His family But Its Babaji who did this.N this may hurt me now…But think  agar jh baad main sab hota…then …?

Inder: But ..how that freak can do this…Tum usse pyar karti thi n u wanna marry him so we decided this …Per unki itni haysiat nahi  hamare samne khady hone ki…..

Rano: Inder if she wants this let it go..we should thank god that ..Babaji saved our baby twice..once from that bad phase n now this time….Geet don't worry go to ur room I gonna bring tea for u .

Geet left but both of them were to upset.. Their daughter's happiness was every thing for them

Rano: what u hav in ur mind(breakin silence Rano said)

Inder: Wht u hav..same we only hav our daughter to think..her happiness is every thing for us..What she wants that is our happiness.

Rano: U r rite …I hav ful faith on Babaji …lik she overcame the worst phase of her life ..She ll also fight back…n who knows who is waiting for her ..Kissi morrh per usko bhi koi jaroor milega ..jo uska hamsafer hoga

Both held each other's hand …had hop in their eyes for Geet.

plz scroll down >>>>>>>

Sonia.KN thumbnail

Continuation

Khuraana Mension/Next morning

Maan was getting ready for office.Sandhya cam to his room.Aryaman  n Sandhya were the reason for whom he was living now.

Sandhya: Papa u r going to office.

Maan: Ya  dear..u wanna say something.?

Maan smiled .She said nothing but gave him his rite socks from wardrobe …he had brown one but He was used to waer black one with suits.

Sandhya: Papa u forgot….?

Maan: But u know…in such a lil time ..(he laughed)

Sandhya: U know Papa when Sangeeta Maa ..mere pass atti thi to who mujhe apke baare main bahut kush batati thi..n I hav everythin in my mind.

He said nothing but wetness of his eyes was saying everythin..Which an eight year old girl couldn't understand properly.

Maan: Ok  lets go for breakfast.

Maan had his breakfast when Addi came..where he should b at KC

Addi : News is such that I hav to come

Maan: There should b so u came ..ok tell (he taunted)

Addi :  Sir U hav ben chosen  businessman of the year by Government of India…n before it comes to media I came to know …

Daddi Maa: What such a wonderful news..after so many days (she cheered up)

Maan: How u get this news ..even before me….If its true no effect on me .Kushion se darr lagta hai ( he said slowly in lo tone)

Daddi Maa: Beta what u say….I know reason..but what u hav…mov ahead with that…

Addi : Sir Daddi Maa theek keh rahhi hai….this is such a great news..n I got this news from my friend who is in selection commission .

In between this Maan's phone buzzed..n  it was official news from ministry. about great achievement. A great moment for Maan ..this phase.It was also specilal coz He became the youngest businessman who won this prestigious award at the age of 27. N He gonna get it nex week.

plz scroll down >>>>>>>>>

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Continuation 

Handa House

Inder Handa .He held a meeting around 11 am..at his home so he decided to stay here.Looking in his files he became so much tired ..It was his habit to watch TV when ever he feet lik this.So TV was on.

Rano : Inder hav a cup of tea u ll feel relaxed.

Inder: Ya Rano …Hows Geet.

Rano.:In her room

Inder: Ask her to b with us ..kab tak apne aap ko dukhi karegi…( he was worried )

Rano: I m her mother I can understand her condition..Maine hi  socha usko akela chod denna chahea kush derr…But not for such long ..U r rite.

Rano asked Preeto (their maid) to call Geet.She came down soon.In between this Inder shifted to News Channel.

Rano: Geet u should hav something …I hav ordered ur favorite Baby corn Cheese Pizza..wait for few minutes

Inder: Come here Geet …chill beta…u r jst lik me whenever u don't want to do something u watch TV….take this remote(he intentionally said her to distract her  mind)

Geet: No Pa let it b where it is…

Rano: U don want to shift..giv to me

She took remote n was jst about to shift

Inder: wait wait ..let me C what news is flashing

Rano : Oh Inder

Preeto came with Pizza n Rano dropped remote on sofa..n started to serve

Geet: Mama giv lil bit….(she didn't wanna eat)

Inder: Look Rano…Businessman of the year..it has been announced ..I was waiting for this…..Maan Singh Khuraana…

Geet: Maan…(she suddenly got attracted to screen where his videos n snaps were flashing….)

Inder: Ya Geet Maan Singh Khuraana he created history to b youngest ever winner…when I won two years back I was father of a young daughter…n He young himself (he laughed)

Rano: Dekh liya let me change ..now I wanna watch my serials.( she gave pizza to Geet n snatched Remote from Inder)

Geet: Maa wait ….(She was lookin screen without a blink)

Inder: what happened beta…u never take interest in news….Lagta hai Papa ka asar tum per ho he gaya..I think soon u should follow me in business also.( he smiled)

But she said nothing..when that news was over she left that place without eating

Rano: Patta nahi hamari bachi kab tak aur dard sahegi.dekha koi bhi program nahi dekha n she left..otherwise u know kaise TV dekhte hue aaas paas ka bhi dhyan nahi hota usko

Inder: Let her giv time…N I know she ll overcome…n She will over take me also

Rano: I hop so

plz scroll down >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sonia.KN thumbnail

Khuraana Constructions

This was the happiest day for KC…but not for Maan ..He took everybody's greetings with smiling face…But internally he was not happy

Maan: Addi what about our  Jalandhar  venture when we r going for final review…

Addi : Sir  it was finalized on upcoming  Monday…But u hav to get business man of the year that day..So it is up to u..u wanna prepone or post pone…I ll finalise according to u..but we hav BOD meeting on this Friday .

Maan: OK..arrange it for Monday evening..U nme gonna go on evening …same day..so that next day we can reach site.

Addi: Ok Sir

Addi finalized every thing for Monday evening

For Maan this week was as always…. difference was that award..but he behaved usual….for him it was a achievement which brought no happiness.But for Geet that week was totally different .Her years long relationship had that tragic end which no one could expect.But why she was restless due to n unknown reason

Sunday evening

Geet: Pa u r invited for tomorrow function at delhi ? (she sat by him)

Inder: Yes dear…?

She thought some thing but was sayin nothing

Rano felt that : What happened baby ?

Geet: Mamma I wanna go with Pa.

Her sudden announcement surprised them.

Inder: Its ok baby but any special reason…this is not ur kind of function ..u never wanna b part of such ones.Now whats reason?

Geet: I don no Pa but I wanna go plz n don ask me I hav no answer ( n she left)

Rano: Inder..I know my daughter ..lik u she always learn new thing from every phase of her life it may b happy or sad..n She defiantly has made her mind to mov forward.take her with u…it ll help her to come out from all pain she got

Inder: Even me think this..I ll take her with me….I gonna book ticket for tomorrow morning

And he booked two tickets for new Delhi from Chandigarh .

Next morning they reached half past eight .checked in …their own hotel…function was gonna start eleven so they changed n reached there by half past ten .

scrool down plzzz>>>>>>>>>.

Sonia.KN thumbnail

Inder was happy to find her daughter coming out from her sour past…n failures in life . He knew her daughter was a fighter who had won biggest fight of her lif.They took their seats..But Geet's eyes were searching some one.n to find him in front ..she had a feeling lik She owned him .

Maan dressed in Indian formals arrived in with family…where every eye was on him.He felt lil change to b at top in among those great celebrities.Every one gave a great round of applause to him.n he accepted that in gentlman's way .But no effect on Geet she was lookin him ..not gazing him without blink.

Inder: Geet he is Maan..Maan Singh Khuraana…the great business tycoon

Geet : hu (no other thing from her )

But before Inder could respond toward her behavior ceremony started..n even ended..But she was sitting speechless.Inder was much worried.When Maan was meeting every one after ceremony she took her feet back asking Inder that she had call from her friend  …when he came close to Inder.After this function Maan left place…He was out where Geet was chasing him silently .

Maan: Daddi Maa  I felt some think unusual ..lik some one is behind me.

Dev: Bro every body is chasing u …my most handsome n successful bro….(dev said without waiting Daddi's response.

Evey body smiled n left.But why she was chashing him she don know.comin near to his car.Maan found Addi talking on phone.

Maan: Addi every thing set..when  is our flight

Addi : 3: 15 in the evening …

Maan: Ok give me details otherwise tum bhul jayogay …I don wanna mis flight.

Addi: Its Jet airway 3: 15.aur Chandigarh say we ll go by own conveys to Jalandhar

Maan: ok which hotle u booked

Addi : Sir Countey iinn near by our site n tomorrow we ll go to site at 9

Maan got whole ino from Addi n left when Geet's phone buzzed. Inder was there

Inder: Geet where r u ?

Geet: Pa outside I was feeling suffocation I m waitin for u Parkin area 5 come here I m near to our car

Inder: OK

Inder came in hurry n both left .

He was bit upset with her behavior but  he thought the incidents happned to her was reason .So he said nothing

When they reached hotel

Geet: Pa lets go home .

Inder: Geet what happened beta ..we hav made plain for two days.

Geet: Pa I m missing Mom…plz Pa (she had tears in her eyes )

Inder : ok beta .

They went back by 5 pm flight  n reached Chandigarh by 6 

plz buddies comment n hit lik plz ...for this passionate story hop u lik If u want any new thing..or wanna add more to my work plz tell..friends who wants me to pm next time plz send request 

Lov

Jass

Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
lovely and long update
i think geet knows maan
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Originally posted by: muraadlovesdd

lovely and long update

i think geet knows maan

no dear itts not that long but ya more longer then I used to..last part was too short..but to make things clear..I used big size...font...but not added colors...it ll help to read properly ...without getting puzzled
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..amazing update.
love it