fav scene on sai-shivba

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
friends i am in love with this couple sai-shivba...i know they are your favorite jodi too...so now let's discuss which sai-shivba scene is most favourite to you...and also tell which scene you want to see on them...and please refer any perfect song which comes to your mind while watching them...come on friends express your love for sai-shivba

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely topic aru

song hmmm i want to see saarhiya title on them
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think i liked the flashback scene of Sai and Shivaji's wedding and him trying to see her! soo cute

srashti3030 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi guys aaj hi hmne ye join kiya fan club bcz hmne isi week se dekha h ye show hum to sai-siva ki strory k liye dekhte h bcz hme is se mere prthvi-sanyogita ki love story yaad ati h plzzz kya apke paas link h sai-siva k scenes k
srashti3030 thumbnail
HI GUYS THIS IS BIOGRAPHY OF SAI BAI , Maharani Sai Bai was the from dynasty Naik Nimbalkar.Second Mudhojiraje Naik Nimbalkar's daughter and sister of Naik Bajaji Nimbalkar of Phaltan.Sai Bai's mother Reubai from Shirke dynasty. In year 1630 Mudhojirao ruled on Phaltan.Before that he was in prison of Adishah on Satara Fort. Shahaji Raje help to escape him. So he gave his daughter Saibai to Shivaji Raje.The marriage was takes place in Pune. Saibai has three daughters Sakavarbai or Sakhubai (born in 1651), Ranubai (born in 1653), Amanika or Ambikabai (born in 1655) and one son Sambhaji Raje (born on Purandar Fort in 14th May 1656). Sakhubai marries Bajaji Nimbalkar son Mahadaji in year 1657. Ranubai marries in Jadhav family. Amanika or Ambikabai marries with Harjiraje Mahadik in year 1668.At the time of Sambhaji Raje's birth Sai Bai was ill and her illness comes into death. To survive justly newborn child Sambhaji Rajmata Jijau arranges Dharai Gade Patil as a milk mother. Saibai's vrindavan on Rajgad Fort.
srashti3030 thumbnail
SHIVA JI MAHARAJ : QUEENS
Saibai (Nimbalkar)
Soyarabai (Mohite)
Putalabai (Palkar)
Gunwantabai (Ingle)
Sagunabai (Shirke)
Kashibai (Jadhav)
Lakshmibai (Vichare)
Sakwarbai (Gaikwad)

SHIVA JI MAHARAJ :CHILDREN
Saibai
- Sambhaji (Son)
- Sakhubai (Daughter)
- Ranubai (Daughter)
- Ambikabai (Dau.)

Soyarabai
- Rajaram (Son)
- Deepabai (Daughter)

Sagunabai
- Rajkunvarbai (Dau.)

Sakwarbai
- Kamlabai (Daughter)" ITS VERY SAD KI SAI BAI KI DEATH HO JATI HAI SAMBHA JI K BIRTH K TIME BCZ VO ILL THI " :( MEANS BAKI 7 QUENS TO KAFI KHUSH HO RAHI HONGI
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the info Srasthi

Swetha
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
found this pic in fb fan page of palak jain

found this pic in another fan page of paras aurora

and another:

Edited by priyu_friend - 12 years ago