Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: softly_spoken

ok now magicia..., update the index and the thread name... and tell me shall i proceed with reservation...?

i think u typed the whole ... now what happened after that ..i can continue ..and ...

u can explain your feelings when she confront him ...apney feelings bacha ke rakhna ..otherwise u have to repeat ...it in confrontation ...now me start ..??  speechless get ready ...
softly spoken take rest ..u worked really hard ...Love u and its sweet ..

i think you should think about writing ur own FF independently ...

and someone please get the picture of the hut in farm house where shahid and Kareena meet in Geet ..

if we post the picture ...then ...will be better ..ok ..let me type..

now that u titled me teacher ( of whatever ,,,hi hi) 

let me say ..once we start our confrontation ..we will not quote or comment in between ...ok ..we can pm each other ...

what about reserving space in same page ...

ok first me reserve ..then dev then geet ...

Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OK BOSS

Originally posted by: Speechless

like u made jeju's life hell

Oyee Sometimes only ..hi hi

Originally posted by: Speechless

UFFF Tubah Tubah Tubah BIA see what she is telling me and spoiling me Control her 

naeeki and pooch pooch will be apt here hi na sehar ??

Oy ..Is the mohtharma again started ..nagazir comment ...(is my Urdu OK madam)

Edited by magicia - 12 years ago
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok dear...
but likhna kia hai... mjhe to kuch nai pata... aagay kia hoga... pura dimaagh khaali kerdia maine part 20, 21 or 24 main...
believe me meri tubelight nahi jali abhi tak... how will we write dialogues by reserving the thread...
i thought magicia have to write maan's pov about engagement... before confrontation

---edit---

ouch... i was just replying... abbb😲???
Edited by softly_spoken - 12 years ago
Speechless thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicia

res maans part

next u dev

oye u reserved and Bia posted 😉 now u write Maan's POV then we will start that idea of confrontation😆
Part 25 continue in many post ...

so me starting Maan next speechless reserve ,,u have to answer my questions ... and ...then u can select next person to answer ... ok ...u can ask me to write or ask geet 

i will edit ..my part will come here 
Speechless thumbnail

Originally posted by: softly_spoken

ok dear...

but likhna kia hai... mjhe to kuch nai pata... aagay kia hoga... pura dimaagh khaali kerdia maine part 20, 21 or 24 main...
believe me meri tubelight nahi jali abhi tak... how will we write dialogues by reserving the thread...
i thought magicia have to write maan's pov about engagement... before confrontation

---edit---

ouch... i was just replying... abbb😲???

ab magicia will have u for her DINNER 

Part 25  (read the posts below too ..Part 25 will be continued in three posts )

Maan was not able to sleep whole night , its defenitely not because of any mosquitos ..or any mosquitos Ka ithnee Himmat ki Maan ko katey '

Ok ..he cant tell how much he hate these species called woman ..(sorry for his poor biology knowledge)

W*F , she stood like a doll when Dev put the Ring , How can She ..Such shameless woman 'Ya ..for her ..a Gold digger She is 'For her she just want money '.Whether Me or Dev ..Koi farak nahee padtha '.Such a cheapo ..

When even being a Man I cant think of any other Girl after that night , how can she ???

Then the crap note ' What was that boy said ' it was not clear ..still he could understand who had given it '

:"I Want to Speak To You .."   who the hell in this slum like HP want, dare to speak to him '

It must be her Only 'He was sure , she may be want him not to tell about that incident to Dev ,, Yes ..Bi** he was sure ..the way she acted happily during engagement .  And the blushing ' he did not missed when he stared at her '

May be dev had already told her about his plan 'He even did not let me too know .about ..yes She was aware of that fraud is going to happen 'That's why she did not protested when he put the ring 'Now she want to speak to him ,..

Uff mera Kutha bee nahee jayenga ..

Then he remembered he don't have a Kutha ' So he has to .. Hmm then he thought what if somebody else want to speak to him ..about her ..Yes ..he must go ..

And if it is She ..then he will make it clear to Her '.What to Mess With Maan Singh Khurana ?  Yes he will Teach her '

Then somehow he reached the spot shown in small drawing beneath the note ..

Well he little impressed , whoever sketched it might have real taste in construction ,  it did not took him any trouble at all to reach the small hut in the middle of field '

He saw ..dev already there 'His face really dimed 'he wished it could be her ..and ..its this stupid Brat '

Maan: Dev ..WTH ..You wrote me This ..( taking note out of his pocket ..)  You want to speak to me ' Funny ..no weird ..u could have talked in the room itself ..then if the presence of that "unpad" bothering u ..u could have talked in English or phone '.

And u woke up 5 o clock to talk ..cant u wait 3,4 hours more till we take our leave from here '."

Maan was really frustrated ' , Even though he wanted to shout teach her a lesson and make her tell all answers he want ..he wished 'just to have  a glimpse of her and here he ..waiting '''''''''''''...Continued... please Click likes of all three posts of us to appreciate our effort ... ...and  Read the next 2 posts below for next part ...

Edited by magicia - 12 years ago
Speechless thumbnail
Poor Dev was still hurt after seeing geet putting ring in Maan's finger and sat at the far corner shedding unseen tears of his failure when he felt someone's gaze on him. he lifted his head and saw a boy coming towards him and Before he asked him anything he gave him a piece of paper and ran away with out telling anything🤢... 

Dev was confused and hurt 😔 he opened and found a Message...

Address XYZ 
                                           meet me at 5am
                                       i want to talk to you
                                             its important...

He was like 😲 who wants to meet me that too in a hut of handa's 😕 kon ho sakta hai??? 

he knew this is not maan's handwriting or wese bhi if maan wants to talk then he will just came to his room. he was still thinking about the person and Suddenly the image of Socked Geet came to his Mind and he smiled widely 😃 he too wanted to talk to her about this engagement drama and wanted to tell her about their plan⭐️and how much he liked her and Blah Blah Blah

He thought Phewww😊 ziada mehnat nahi karni pari mujhy and Geet herself called me to discuss and engrossed in his thought about how he will tell her about the Plan in the most appropriate way. he was restlessly waiting for the time and couldn't sleep the whole night...

Whole Night he was practicing how to make geet understand and also make her a part of this drama and in his excitement he reached the point Geet mentioned before time.

his little heart shattered💔 when he saw Maan coming towards the Hut he was 😲 WHAT??? Bro sent me a letter 😕 No why he did this  what so important k woh subha tak wait bhi nahi kar sake😲 NONONO may be he came for morning walk [Stupid Dev]😉

He was shocked already and when maan shouted at him and threw the same page on his face and asked him why he wants him to come here?? 😡 Dev was Like 😭 MUJHY KIYA ZARORAT HAI bhala?? 😭 then he gave maan the paper he received and both brothers looked at eachother and then they saw a girl coming towards them with a veil covering herself ...

Dev's face lit up and he knew its Geet. he asked Maan to leave and that he will handle this and trying to be sensible

Dev: Bro i think she wants to talk to me not you... you must be upset about that Ring thing and wanted to ask about this... don't worry bro i'll tell her about our plan... she has right to know afterall she is the Main character

Maan didn't like the way Dev trying to Shoo him away he passed an angry glare and that glare was enough to shut Dev up... in their discussion's time geet reached near them ...😊 and Maan started walk to leave the HUT silently ...

Continued...

and want you all to Hit the  Button, it really motivates me Love you all 
Edited by Speechless - 12 years ago