Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Tehreem ILLY LOL, LIKH!

Those are amazing creations Fizi! Thanks!
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
Fizzz those are freaking awesome, me using the stacked ones :DDD

Love you for this <333333

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@fai so damn gorgeous avi'z girl love all of them :)
Congrats on the new AT! ๐Ÿฅณ
Alu- thumbnail
Omg Those are awesome๐Ÿ˜ณ
Only here for a few min. Still haven't watched the epi. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@fizii. OMG! Gorgeous avis! ๐Ÿ˜
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mithi<3
Those in your dabba, are they freebies? *the one made by sofia*

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It was a sunday afternoon and it started raining khirad got excited as she wanted to get wet in the rain where as asher being a bore person refused to go out in the rain with her as he thought rain/mud ruined your clothes but when he saw khirad's ruined mood he went out for her sake but stood under the shade and started watching khirad who was enjoying the rain fully.
Asher- " What happened why have you come back early don't you wanna enjoy more "
Khirad- " You can't enjoy in the rain alone and you are here drinking coffee. what a boring person are you "
Asher- " Say what you want but you have to spend rest of your life with this very much boring person"
Khirad- " The way your were watching I thought of myself as stupid/fool"
Asher- " Sweetheart what can I say you are a child but I love your childishness" and started caressing her wet hair โ˜บ๏ธ
they went upstairs to change while khirad got a call from her friend. Asher was woking on file, after hanging up khirad went behind him and ruined his perfectly made hair from behind and ran into the bathroom, he got up to catch her but sat down with a goofy smile ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Fatima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonelyshadow

mithi<3
Those in your dabba, are they freebies? *the one made by sofia*

i dunno but i think they r freebiez maybe sofz'll post them in gall tomorrow she showed me whn we were talking so i start using but if u want u can use
Alu- thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

It was a sunday afternoon and it started raining khirad got excited as she wanted to get wet in the rain where as asher being a bore person refused to go out in the rain with her as he thought rain/mud ruined your clothes but when he saw khirad's ruined mood he went out for her sake but stood under the shade and started watching khirad who was enjoying the rain fully.

Asher- " What happened why have you come back early don't you wanna enjoy more "
Khirad- " You can't enjoy in the rain alone and you are here drinking coffee. what a boring person are you "
Asher- " Say what you want but you have to spend rest of your life with this very much boring person"
Khirad- " The way your were watching I thought of myself as stupid/fool"
Asher- " Sweetheart what can I say you are a child but I love your childishness" and started caressing her wet hair โ˜บ๏ธ
they went upstairs to change while khirad got a call from her friend. Asher was woking on file, after hanging up khirad went behind him and ruined his perfectly made hair from behind and ran into the bathroom, he got up to catch her but sat down with a goofy smile ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

GOd this drama is making me get goose Bumps
Man these scenes this one is so so cute๐Ÿ˜›
Love you