Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Khirad was preparing for some test and asher came to get her as he was feeling sleeping and he was very cutely manafying her to leave the studies for a bit and rest but she pushed him off and asher thinks that she shrugged his love his feelings off Its morning and khirad is feeling guilty of her behaviour where asher is getting ready quietly, he was choosing a maroon tie when khirad tells him " Yeah this will maroon tie will look good with this suit" he stops and chooses another tie. She is following him quietly and then finally asks him whether he is angry with her or not and asher without any emotions says NO
Khirad - " I am sorry for my behaviour I know I was very rude I was worried for the test as I wasn't prepared for it and then we had to go party. " She suddenly goes quiet as if more than him she is angry with her ownself, she then starts again " but when you went to sleep I realized my mistake and I came to say sorry to you but you were already sleeping, I wanted to tell you nothing is more important then you neither any test nor any other work, You are the most important person for me please forgive me for my mistake"
Asher doesn't give any response excpeta " I am not angry with you "
Khirad- while holding his hands says " You told me you loved me and you forgive your loved one's. and aap mujh se naraz hoke soye thay mujhse naraz hoke office mat jaiye nahi tou mein apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar sakun gi "
He looks at her and she is fighting with her tears which are ready to come out and asher finally melts and says
Asher- " I don't say it only but I love you "
Khirad- " I love you alot more than you love me because you have other realtions too but I have noone expect you to shower my love on." 😳She leans her head on his chest 😳
Asher- " If I knew my anger would make you confess this all I would surely have done this way earlier " and wipes the tears of her face
Khirad- " Please don't get angry with me my whole world falls apart if you do, as if there is darkness all around me"
Asher- " You are silly, acting like this on these smalls things is stupid. Now tell me if everything was alright b/w us in the next ten years would you have confessed this all infront of me" and starts laughing 😳
Edited by -tehreem- - 12 years ago
tehreemm thumbnail
I was still roaming around in the last AT 🀣
Btw CONGRATULATIONS πŸ₯³
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😳
Tehru i love you 😳
Kya scene hai it better all happen
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

I was still roaming around in the last AT 🀣

Btw CONGRATULATIONS πŸ₯³

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

tehreemm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliyaafridi

😳

Tehru i love you 😳
Kya scene hai it better all happen

I know right this all should happen or else I'll be hidjkdjnjsbjbjb 😊
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wah Tehru awasome πŸ˜‰
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'll change the name :0
sorry just read it now :)
kind of busy today!

gia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HAILAAA THEY CONFESSED LIKE THAT ? HAILAAA πŸ€ͺi m blushinggg! thank youuu tehruuu tehe! hayeee 😳

sjdksjkfksdkjfsdkfkjsd
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo on d 8th AT ppl :-)
thanx tehreem 4 d spoiler dear
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Tehreem, ily! Thats such a 😍 sighhh scene! HAILA!