Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG OMG awesome VM Sidra!! Uff me getting lost in Fawad's eyes now!!๐Ÿ˜!! and really i missed jago pakistan jago but that's hilarious i can imagine them laughing they probably feel so awkward both of them are married๐Ÿ˜†

uff checking out the new creations on the epi!! OMG the scenes were just soo good even my mom was all happy seeing the cute Khisher scenes!๐Ÿ˜‰
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Noma!! I am waiting for ur next vid on them!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so whats new!

okay so i have to say - yes this epi was amazing! and nope i havent read the book - but from all the spoilers i got - i do feel that this was all a bit rushed! I enjoyed the epi so much!!

and they cut off the part where he was supposed to wipe her tears!! :( I really wanted to see that! :(
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anyone know if fawad or mahira are coming in any new shows? Naveen is gonna be in the next series for vicky ki aayegi baraat, what about these two?
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
*Working on a siggy of clip scene* ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BlackStar. thumbnail
I doubt we'll get anything fancy from these two? Sarmad's dramas don't contain that kinda stuff. Plus they're both married and shy. Maybe if we stop wishing something would actually happen, apart from the usual holding hands.
It's cute, but reminds me of people running around trees... The comparison? I don't know why... How do hands and trees go together?
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

OMG OMG awesome VM Sidra!! Uff me getting lost in Fawad's eyes now!!๐Ÿ˜!! and really i missed jago pakistan jago but that's hilarious i can imagine them laughing they probably feel so awkward both of them are married๐Ÿ˜†

uff checking out the new creations on the epi!! OMG the scenes were just soo good even my mom was all happy seeing the cute Khisher scenes!๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Fati!!

I only watched that part - someone gave me a link...

and omg - i love Fawads eyes! since daastan days - his eyes always speak volumes! Fawad's wife is one lucky woman! she gets to look at those eyes all the time *jealous* ๐Ÿ˜†

ahhh! i've seen the epi so many times already!!! i am looking for my next song on them! LMAO! this is what happens when u graduate college - nothing to do with ur life other than work or make vids! no exams, no family around...but its cool - fawad and his hot eyes!! โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Guys don't wanna spoil the mood by mentioning the evil one but i freakin hate Sara ughhh lying about Asher in the precap!!๐Ÿคฌ

Sidra he wiped away her tears in the book? Man i wanted to see that too!! and i agree they did kind of rush it but i am glad i was hating it when Sara was getting all the attention from Asher!! I was ecstatic when he told Sara he was going home early and all cuz of Khirad even though he didn't tell her taht๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
BlackStar. thumbnail
I think im gonna go watch the episode again.. With TV scenes were cut off, i should re-watch to see khirad/ashar's romance!
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Anyone know if fawad or mahira are coming in any new shows? Naveen is gonna be in the next series for vicky ki aayegi baraat, what about these two?

fawad was supposed to be in mata-e-jaan but not anymore ... no idea about mahira!! but fawad better be back soon!! right now i see him thurs-sat and then day dream of him the rest of the week ... i am gonna face major fawad withdrawals if he's not on TV
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

*Working on a siggy of clip scene* ๐Ÿ˜ณ

oooh cant wait to see it !!