OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the vid, Sidra! 😳
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Noma, Fairy, Fati 🤗🤗🤗

i know i was completely OMG watching todays epi!! It was killer!!! Fawads eyes hayeee ☺️☺️☺️

and the pin waala scene!! 😍 and at the same time i couldnt stop laughing cuz i kept imagining fawad and mahira laughing
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

OMG OMG OMG guys!!! Uff the Khisher scenes in today's epi were tooo good!!!😍 Starting from when he went over to the poolside and sat next to her and gave her his hand!! and then at the table when she was wearing pink and he was staring at her..and OMG when he came back early from work..awww so sweet!!😳

And then the best part!! Uff that last scene!! Ahhh Asher looked sooo amazing in that scene and his smile!! God he was making me blush I had to stand away so my mom wouldn't see me smiling all silly!!☺️😆

All I can say is, *fainttt*, *get up, think of their scenes*, *faint again* 😆
Sid.H thumbnail
@Fati - my roommate thinks im insane! i didnt let her go on the internet while humsafar was on cuz i didnt want to mess up the live stream - and i was also going 🤪 while watching it 🤣🤣🤣

god i havent been this crazy since dutta naku!
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Noma, Fairy, Fati 🤗🤗🤗

i know i was completely OMG watching todays epi!! It was killer!!! Fawads eyes hayeee ☺️☺️☺️

and the pin waala scene!! 😍 and at the same time i couldnt stop laughing cuz i kept imagining fawad and mahira laughing

Awww Sidra 🤗 yeahh his eyes do all the speaking, he doesn't have to say a worddd ☺️☺️ and LOL...Yeahh they woulddd be laughing, but must say, their chemistry is awe-some!!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry Guys, went to watch Sidra's amazing VM! So adorable...

Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Awww Sidra 🤗 yeahh his eyes do all the speaking, he doesn't have to say a worddd ☺️☺️ and LOL...Yeahh they woulddd be laughing, but must say, their chemistry is awe-some!!

yea yesterday i watched he humsafar director on jaago pakistan - and he was talking about how them to cant keep a straight face during the romantic scenes - and he specifically mentioned this one - so thats all i could think of.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would love to see the bloopers or behind the scenes of this drama! That would be a treat! <3
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Sorry Guys, went to watch Sidra's amazing VM! So adorable...

Hey Sana!! Thanks! 🤗
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AHHH SIDRA!! i LOVE ITT <33