BAVD WU 21/1011-Dhumroo joins the business

fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Episode starts with Karthik saying Bharti wanting to meet them. Murari is shocked to see her. He wants to end this before anything begins. Murari is scared as well as Karthik. However Karthik said Bharti doesn't recognise her. They're confused why Bharti is with Oja when she owner of everything Murli has. He further adds that Bharti's name is now Shakti. More confusion but Karthik wonder if they're playing a game. Murari wants to understand the situation, so they hatch a plan.

In the Lal mansion, Murli is talking to Mridang. Gau is thinking about Dhumroo. Jhumka said Dhumroo is upstairs and will be coming down later. Dhumroo comes down wearing pants and shirt. Gau is happy and starts her drama. Everyone looks at him surprised and happy. Murli compliments Dhumroo and asks him what's up. Dhumroo said he wants to start his own business, everyone shocked but he said it's not a joke. Mridang tells him not to fool around but Dhumroo brushes him off. Dhumroo said he is elder and is capable like Murli and Mridang. Murli tries to pacify him but asks him what he wants to to. Dhumroo wants money 10 lakhs.

Scene shifts back to Karthik meeting Bharti and Ojaji. He tells them about wanting to see some samples. He tells Bharti to wait first.

At home Mridang asks Dhumroo how many zeros in 10 lakh. Murli tells him that what he is thinking is good but why should he start his own business. Mridang is a little shocked. Gau intervenes saying it's a good idea all three bros are working together. Mridang then said that Mridang can't even do proper work at home, so how can he manage working in the business.Gau said that Murli and Mridang also didn't know anything but learnt along the way, so Dhumroo can also do it. But Mridang said this isn't child's play as it was serious business. Murli tries to convince Mridang and Kamla agrees. She adds it's nice to have Dhumroo stand on his feet, Mridang agrees. Gau is happy her scheme is working.

Oja comes out with Karthik but notices Bharti missing. He gets worried and asks the receptionist her whereabouts. She tells him that Bharti left and Oja leaves. Karthik is all smiles.

At Lal's mansion, Kamla doing arthi for Dhumroo and advise him not to get angry quickly. Jhumka comes to give him tiffin box, Murli and Mridang cough to tease Jhumka. Gau like the evil that she is, stop the three and says something about three bros working together. Gau said she wants to go the shop near the business to buy something for the baby but Mridang isn't too happy.

Oja is looking for Bharti and he is worried. Bharti is unconscious as she was kidnapped. Kidnappers pass by Oja, who doesn't notice Bharti in the car. Oja is super worried and wonder what he will tell baba.

Ends
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update fuzzy.i decided to watch cid instead of this heehehe

so now bharti is kidnapped

i want to go with vrish yday idea that these ppl wud take bharti back to lal mansion and in process gaushala wud be exposed

sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks fuzzyface for the written update :)

Long since I have been to the forum! So busy with other stuff and moreover the show hasn't been delivering anything worthwhile to leave a comment on :P But Friday's episode has left me again hoping and kind of hooked on back to the show! Which is indeed great news after a while LOL!

Gaushala is just trying to make a fool out of Dhamroo, when they know very well he can't manage a business! Let alone working properly! But good enough Murli came to rescue and suggested working at the factory. I hope Jhumka makes some sense out of all this and not just stand in the corner nodding her head. However, looking at Mridang's expressions he does find something fishy so hopefully he'll be able to put Gaushala on track!

I absolutely hate the return of this evil duo Karthik and Murari! The two fools that they are along with Chimti's dose recently I'm in no mood to see such negative characters!

With Bharti being kidnapped I'm sure its the job of the father-son. I wish something with the reunion comes up now with this kidnapping track. As Murli only can be the hero who would save Bharti as he did last time with Prakash! May be these two Karthi and Murari blackmailing Murli! Oh well if not that, Bharti bangs her head somewhere and she regains her memory and then runs to the Lal mansion! Here's hoping and speculating!
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

thanks fuzzy for a wonderful update.

i am trying hard to be a bit positive...the appearance of the evil duo is extremely depressing, but i feel it is better than the hit and miss situations. hopefully, something better comes out of all this negativity, as mentioned by @sumisa. i just want the cvs to know that the 'reunion' is testing the patience of the very loyal viewers now, so please make it happen before it is too late!!