addicted1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ujja ji is looking for Shakti, and tells the other workers to go back to the factory, he finds Shakti and explains that she shouldn't be out and about alone when shes new to the city, he says he feared she was lost and that he wouldn't know what to say to Baba. Bharti explains that everything here looks familiar, so she got lost in everything, he says to stay safe and next time take me with u, she asks how the people liked the food, ujja ji goes on to say that everything was sooo great that he gave u a separate earning, she says to split it equally amongst all the workers not just to her. He gets a phone call from a foreign company to buy their petha, he looks at Bharti and says that she really is lucky for him and the company, since she has been here with him he has had nothing but luck.

Scene goes to the Lal house, Dhamroo is angry, and he is thinking about what Mirdang said to him, jhumka explains how everything went so well today and how their parents are really happy, and it was a good day for everyone, dhamroo shout and says it wasn't a good day for everyone, I got in trouble from my little brother, my surprise got ruined etc, gau is listening on at the door, jhumka comes towards dhamroo, she explains that everyone cares for him in the house and that no-one thinks he a child etc, gau walks in and says shabash, u just protect ur husbands family and not ur husband, you need to make him feel better, she goes on and on and Dhamroo is getting more and more upset about it, jhumka looks angry and confused at gau, Jhumka says that he can work, but by working it doesn't mean he will get more respect, his brothers respect and love him a lot now. Gua goes on to say that shes been in the house longer than jhumka and knows that he has always been put lasdt after mirdang and murli, she herself knows that what mirdang had said hurt dhamroo a lot. Dhamroo agrees with gau and says he needs to do his own business, gau looks pleased whereas jhumka looks worried, he goes onto say that he will tell his family 2maro that he will start his own business, gau says that ur brothers love u so much that they will lend u money to start ur own business, dhamroo looks at jhumka and says I need you to support me 2maro when I talk about my business, incase I forget what to say. Gau thinks to herself she cant wait till 2maro, theres going to be a lot of drama.

Ujja ji and shakti walk into the company that want to buy his petha, they take a seat, scene shifts to the business man ITS KARTIK!!! He explains to the man with him he does this in order to trick companys and earn double money! He says to the man, there cant be anything going wrong here, its important everything goes right, the man says nothing will go wrong. Kartik has flashbacks to when they went to the Lals house, and when they got caught stealing, then arrested by the police. He goes on to say its time to steal from Agra. Kartik walks out of the office and sees

Bharti seating with ujja ji, hes angry but starts to panic, he says by seeing her here its bad luck, he is hiding behind a pilar, he keeps thinking why is bharti with ujja ji and small business owner when she owns her own large petha business, bharti is going to get water and she is standing quite close to Kartik, but cant see him. She sees a file on the floor and picks it up, in the meantime kartik is thinking if she sees him his plan will get ruined he looks around for her unaware she is on the floor infront of him. Bharti looks up at him and says excuse me, they stare at each other, and kartik is freaked that hes been caught, she asks if the file is his, and he says yeh, he keeps looking at her and is confused, the secretary says that they have come to meet u, ujja ji comes forward and introduces himself and Shakti, kartik looks confused again (lool, I cant stop laughin its hilarious! I don't think its meant to be funny but im laughin! LOL!) Kartik tells them to take a seat and he will call the boss.

Scene shifts to Murari he is pouring himself a drink, sitting back and laughing, Kartik walks in and says they have been trapped they need to go now! Murari looks at him and says with him there, nothing can go wrong, kartik explains his daughter-in-law the reason why we got chucked out of the Lal house, shes outside with ujja ji, they look out of the window at her, and are completely shocked and scared by her presence. Epi ends!

LOL! This was just too funny!!! Anyways hope u enjoy the epi! I just hope ujja ji doesn't mention bharti losing her memory etc to them, otherwise they will figure out shes bharti! I hope they just think shes a duplicate… but knowing the CVs they will do the opposite of what we want!!!

Courtesy of my friend Jas, thnx dear!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addicted1 thumbnail
Well, first of all I wanna say thnx to Jas, great job dear!
This show is going nowhere, these weekly changing tracks just annoying! Pichla janam, lost memory, bulk of Baba's, Murli not thinking about Bharti, Murli saving Sudha no 2s life, then Murli sad, remembering her again...trying to find a good track, CVs loss every track! After beeing tortured with Chimti too long, we got rid of her very easily, now they think we need evils again! Vani was annoying enuff ( cant bear how Murli is happy in her presence)Kamla seeing Bahu in Vani, and now Murari!!!!! And not the glimpse of REUNION! Gosh , I am done with this show, what a waste, such good actors like Juhi n Vikrant! Cant the realize their magic onscreen TOGETHER?
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@addicted - I couldn't agree more with you. The CVs seem to be totally lost as they have absolutely no clue as to where they are headed with this track. After couple of weeks, I just watched today's episode and was surprised to see Murari and Karthik back . How did they manage to get out of jail. Where is Ashtami? It does not make any sense as to why these evil guys are back. What mighty plan the CVs might have in store for us?? One thing I don't understand is that every tom, dick and harry gets to see Bharti except Murli. Why CVs? Why?? I was seriuosly pissed off as there seems to be no reunion in the near future. I am going to go back to sticking with written updates. Our friend Jas does an excellent job and I read her update in FB and pretty content with it.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update

story goin round and round in circles

too manytracks now

addicted1 thumbnail
Thnx kt25, yes, Jas is doing a great job, and it's nice of her to allow me to post it here! So I am safed from doing an update on this totally destroyed show!
Tell me what the CVs wants to show us? No direction of the story they were not trying, lekin bhatakte rahe! Now this annoying Murari with his son! ( I like Saillesh really, but totally useless at this time) whole universe is waiting for Murtis reunion, and they serve us a new negative track! I am really done with this show!!!
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Why do you guys think of Kartik, Murari & Ashtami as evil? Having seen Chimpti, I think that she's far worse, and even Gau is abominable. I didn't see the full episode, just caught glimpses of it, but I'm somewhat glad they are back, b'cos it means we won't be seeing Chimpti anymore. I'd describe Chimpti & Gau as evil, and Murari, Ashtami and Kartik as simply bad.

I hope that Kartik or Murari - given their enemity w/ Gau - manage to expose her as being behind keeping Bharti's survival secret from the family - that would be just fantastic.

So Bharti's new name is Shakti? Will she get back her full memory if and when she sees Murli? On Vani, like I said yesterday, I no longer care whether she marries Murli or not - the CVs have clearly demonstrated that they lack imagination. What surprises me is this show lasting as long as it has, ahead of KMH2, RS, GkD and many more.
addicted1 thumbnail
At this point @ Vrish, I agree totally! Chimti n Gau r evil! Karthik n Murari are bad!!!! (saillesh nice bad boy btw ;)) but Murari just make me feel sick! And I will be jumping high if anyone reves Gaus kaminapan!Gosh, it is overdue for Gau to get what she deserves!
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jas and Samina!
Oh no! I was in total shock when I saw Murari and Kartik back! But like you guys said that they are not as worse as Chimti!
I have a strange feeling that either M and K will use Bharti to get their revenge from Lal family or will take Bharti back to the house and tell them that they found her and enter the families good books.
Either way at least Chimti has gone but I hate Gau's track its getting pathetic now.
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I hope that Kartik or Murari - given their enemity w/ Gau - manage to expose her as being behind keeping Bharti's survival secret from the family - that would be just fantastic.

thanks @addicted and jas for an excellent update.

i have the same feeling for murari as my friend @addicted. the very sight of this guy makes me sick.
kartik and ashtimi were just bad, but this guy is pure evil looking and ghastly!! its a hard choice as to who is a bigger evil - chimti or murari? the difference is perhaps in their tactics, which is primarily gender based - but for me, they both are equally hated. they both are the exis of evil - one is gone, the other is back again!! thats the worst part, but there is hope too, a possibility that @vrish has mentioned - and if it happens, it would be just fantastic!!