Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parulwashere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: snehalS

u know every time I read something historical...about some great personalities...I feel I am born at wrong times...I would have loved to live life with thrills and challenges...unlike todays where we live according to the clock

Absolutely agree... i am quite fascinated by history as well ... dey had so much to do in so little time ... shivaji died at an age of 53 , in today world 53 is an early age to die ... but shivaji started early to live his life aim ... aint dat awesome ... to cherish ur dreams as early as possible
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

sab log episode discussion thread chod kar yahan shuru ho gaye? lol

I was wondering where everyone is, because I was commenting on the other thread

well anyways, Jijabai and Saibai definitely live up to the idea of Veer Marathas!

I really would like to have been alive in that era, I think all of us would be making our way to Pune and joining Shivaji's forces!!

Har Har Mahadev!

Har Har Mahadev!😊
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parulwashere

Absolutely agree... i am quite fascinated by history as well ... dey had so much to do in so little time ... shivaji died at an age of 53 , in today world 53 is an early age to die ... but shivaji started early to live his life aim ... aint dat awesome ... to cherish ur dreams as early as possible

very right...these people had determined what is the purpose of their lives well in advance (shivaji took the oath of swarajya at the age of about 16👍🏼, at which age I ws just a SSC pass out student😆)...and their upbringing was then planned and molded accordingly to make them capable of achieving it...in todays date many people have no idea as to what do they want to do even after the grads and post grads (age of ...and by that their upbringing phase has already gone..

apart from Shivaji raje ...I am very impressed with Peshawa Madhavrav also...he died at the age of 27...thats like he had just started living life and death took him away...but he too had taken the responsibilities of Maratha empire at the age of about 14...and withing the very short span...he even brought back the glory by winning Panipat as well (Maratha's had lost Panipat war)

I consider those souls very lucky who had the fate to see these great humans around😃