Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
guys since its a daily serial they have to show some fillers..if it had been weekend show it cud have been better
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with someone who has said that it is not like they are massively taking creative liberties and destroying history.

I agree that while not much is known about Soyra-Sai interaction, people have the keenness to know how Shivaji conducted his day-to-day affairs. Some of the stories woven maybe fiction, some myths, some legends passed on from mother to daughter who knows ... however as long as it does not overshadow the fact completely, it is fine by me.
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
fiction is needed to present historical track nicely and to cover loop holes...but sometimes adding much fictions cause distorting history..just like the other historical show of imagine-tv..😛..but i am happy that veer shivaji is not following that one...still now shivaji is following history very well with some percentage of imagination ..which is needed
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well...i m thankful until they dont put a question mark on our identity as an indian ..in a so called historical show of imagine...they literally crossed all limits...alexander the great ko india mein 6 saal k liye tika diya 🤢 ...atleast sai and soyara history track is not doing any such thing..ummm i hope so...at least they are maintaining continuity
dear... i m wid u on the distortion part..but it doesnt really works..we raised our voices even b4 regarding murder of history...but show wale wahi karte hain jo disaster unhe karna hota hai
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

guys since its a daily serial they have to show some fillers..if it had been weekend show it cud have been better

I agree and I think being a daily it has more competition so thats why the makers are adding extra stories. However I am not keen on too many changes but some details on Shivajis relation with his mother etc can be shown in a stretched way.
LiveHappy thumbnail
Yes correct. Some few years back, they used to show serials once a week but the storyline was intact and it would never divert from the subject. That would make the serial very interesting. Nowadays since many serials are daily, they are trying to put fillers but I feel its better to show a serial keeping the story intact and finish it early by giving a proper end. Such serials remain in your memory forever like Junoon, Nukkad etc..unlike the ekta serials..even though they were hit due to extra masala..I can hardly recollect any proper story from any of her serials after they are over.