Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

I know that DB wasn't a great singer and it was only fair that she be eliminated...

but WOW are the people here mean. Never coming to this forum again. 🤓 Enough said.

aishi ji, everybody isn't mean here, lol.
thats so true, people shouldn't be bashing her. They all have to go one by one!
Dushman maree te khushi na kareyee, Sajna vee tur jaana
Kahe Hussain faqueer neemana, Akhir sabna nee muk jana.
Or as Saint Kabir ji said,
Maali aawat dekhi kar, kaliyaa(buds) karee pukaar,
Phule Phule chun leyee, kal hamaree baar.
You're not leaving this Forum.😆
Mishti13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Hi friends,

I just confirmed the news for the first elimination, today Debina Bonnerjee is eliminated from the show...
I am glad for this fair elimination, she doesn't deserve to be in this show at first place...

Shouldnt be suppose to be called Debina Chaudry as she is married now??????

640117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poosha2

LOL Even in article like TB etc they don't call her Debina by GC's last name so why blame the people here ? 😆

I guess GC's last name was never meant for her but for someone special 😉
Edited by cutiee1992 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: poosha2

She is herself not acknowlegde this name, nor the media, Why u asking people about this? 😛😆 Waise, Who said it's important to change surname?...
Edited by Zee_News - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

@TM,

Thanks for the news. It was inevitable that someone be eliminated and judging all the contestants fairly, Debina did have the lowest score.😊 I wish all the other contestants the best of luck.👍🏼 There are some really great singers in the show, especially Ragini Khanna.
I think Debina has a lot of courage to go onstage when she's had no professional training for singing, and for that I applaud her.👏 Not everything is about winning and garnering the most number of points. The most important thing is to have fun and I could see that Debi had a lot of fun participating in SYR and meeting other actors.
As a Gurmina fan, I am really proud of her and wish her all the best in whatever she tries next!👍🏼 I am also proud of my fellow Gurminians for being mature about Debina's elimination and not retorting to the childish bashing here. I am 100% certain Gurmeet and Debina would be proud of us too.
Singing or dance shows never need the highest of courage, anyone can do it and some do it and only turn to make fun of themselves and ruin their image much more than it is already, to have courage, then to do such shows like (Bigg Boss) or (Sach Ka Saamna) which need courage to unmask many people, Which I am sure Debina never dare to do...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Singing shows never need the highest of courage, anyone can do it and some do it and only turn to make fun of themselves and ruin their image much more than it is already, to have courage, then to do such shows like (Bigg Boss) or (Sach Ka Saamna) which need courage to unmask many people, Which I am sure Debina never dare to do...

Who says? I learn Carnatic music myself and I always feel very nervous whenever I get on stage to sing. To open your voice in front of a large audience takes guts, and Debina has made a remarkable effort to succeed in the show. Fan or not, I think it's only mature to acknowledge at least that.
As for having the courage to do those other shows, I have confidence in my Debi that she can succeed in anything she does. She may not have the interest in them, but she definitely has the skill.
Just because someone 'dares' to open their voice in front of the audience does not mean they are ruining their image. Winners are not the only ones who get recognized. Mature audience can discern true confidence in a singer, and I believe all the participants in SYR have that confidence. If anything, I believe many people will respect Debina for her courage because of this show. If you think otherwise, you are free to do so.😊
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Singing shows never need the highest of courage, anyone can do it and some do it and only turn to make fun of themselves and ruin their image much more than it is already, to have courage, then to do such shows like (Bigg Boss) or (Sach Ka Saamna) which need courage to unmask many people, Which I am sure Debina never dare to do...

lol I agree! Debina's true courage would be tested if she did a show like Sach Ka Saamna or Big Boss. She would fit right in. 👍🏼

Those types of shows are more up her alley instead of shows that actually require real talent like this show, Star ya Rockstar. 😆
Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Who says? I learn Carnatic music myself and I always feel very nervous whenever I get on stage to sing. To open your voice in front of a large audience takes guts, and Debina has made a remarkable effort to succeed in the show. Fan or not, I think it's only mature to acknowledge at least that.
As for having the courage to do those other shows, I have confidence in my Debi that she can succeed in anything she does. She may not have the interest in them, but she definitely has the skill.
Just because someone 'dares' to open their voice in front of the audience does not mean they are ruining their image. Winners are not the only ones who get recognized. Mature audience can discern true confidence in a singer, and I believe all the participants in SYR have that confidence. If anything, I believe many people will respect Debina for her courage because of this show. If you think otherwise, you are free to do so.😊

People r also nervous to exams too, this has nothing to do with courage at first place and nervous reaction is at even situations which never need courage...
I don't think she made any effort, she only made fun of herself, even people who don't even know who is Debina r laughing at her, this has nothing to do with courage, to stay in this field, things has to be under scanner, it's not a game play, they r scanned by media, I had been enough involved in this media field and to have a POV even from media side, to have courage is to be remembered for it in this way, not to be laughed about, I am not talking about Debina in particular, but all these singing and dancing shows, people have to know what they r good at to attend it, not to do it out of getting publicity or to be seen...
Debina didn't even open her voice in right way, this is why it called ruining her image, she has been in this industry for so long, infact much before Gurmeet, but she never achieved even half of what he did... Coz she never knew in which to choose what she is good at If she has choosen, this field is not about only dancing and being glamours If it's at all like this...
I don't find any courage in participating in such shows...
To have courage is to tell truth in shows I mentioned earlier, which it much based in strong mentality, coz courage comes out from strong mentality...
Singing or dancing need talents, not courage...
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It seems like Debina is a jack of all trades but master of none! 😆

She made a fool out of herself by choosing songs that are way out of her league.

At least now people won't be subjected to her torturous singing. 😆