Pooja Mishra is on drugs: Gulabo Sapera

Sona80 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Pooja Mishra is on drugs: Gulabo Sapera

Vinita Chaturvedi, TNN | Oct 16, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Pooja Mishra|Gulabo Sapera|Bigg Boss
Gulabo Sapera

After being evicted from the Bigg Boss' house,Gulabo Sapera voices her angst in a candid chat

This iconic dancer of nomadic Kalbalia community in Rajasthan, who survived death after being buried alive as an infant, and has inspired many books, is finally out of the Bigg Boss' house. Having lost the battle of votes to her rival Pooja Mishra, Gulabo Sapera is not happy at all.

'Only ill-mannered can stay there'

Gulabo says : "I am appalled that an ill-mannered girl like Pooja Mishra is still staying in the celebrity house, whereas I am out of it! It just shows that only badtameez people can stay there! That is just not the place for people who are decent and cultured. I just can't stoop to that level!"

'Pooja is mad!'

And what did Pooja tell her when Gulabo was leaving the house? "She told me to tell everyone that she's not all that bad. But, I really feel that it's all her naatak. Actually, she had seen me wearing a tracksuit and telling the audience that doing yoga is good for health. So, she became insecure, thinking that I will probably stay on and she will be out. She smokes a lot. So, she went into the smoking zone smoked a cigarette and something else too. I am sure she is on drugs! And then she started behaving like a mad person, broke the mop and all," says she.

Enemies all!

Ask her if she will miss anyone, and Gulabo says: 'No! They are not my friends, they are enemies, who are double-faced and cunning! They say sweet things to your face, and indulge in backbiting! It's just a game, but I am thankful to Bigg Boss and Colors for giving me a chance!"