Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i m refreshing his page too LMFAO! last time he uploaded it on the same day! soo i m hoping he does this time too! i m waiting for the repeat episode!! this is why i love JADOOO <3 lmfao
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he/she uploads kuch pyar ka the same day!
hopefully he/she will upload humsafar ajj he!! If not till midnight i'll make avi's from LQ kal HQ se bana lunge :P

wida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lonelyshadow

yeah :(((
I can't read it, i have asked a friend to read it for me :P

Me going again for shower!
Will be back in 10 mins and will jaldi se ake make the AT :)

AHH i got now friends who can read urdu hehe..
and we are not pakistani so my parents cant read it either.. :(

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

Na aan its only available in urdu I tried looking for english one too but no luck

looks like we have to leanr urdu heheh.. i love those books..have read only kam but after watchign pakistani dramas etc stories are soo awesome and they make me actually wanna read books :O but unfortunately no english versions
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

OMG.. Just loved the episode..
Today's episode was simply excellent.. Loved everything ..
KhiSher are so cute.. I am just loving the way their relationship is developing..
My most fav scene is the table scene.. It was so cute the way they both were smiling.. It was very cute😍.. The TV/invitation scene was so sweet,,, I loved the way khirad asked him about tea... it was so romantic😳
I really liked the pin wala scene as well... It was really awesome... And ashar's smile is to die for... 😉 the way he said "May I " 😳 yes pin wala scene was awesome loved when he said eik cheez ke kami hai ...he came slightly fwd n thn stopped and askd her "MAY I " !!! COOLNESSS ☺️
I cant wait to see the next episode...I am sure it will be filled with khiSher scenes 😍
Well about the precap... I would just say I HATE SARA 😡😡... She needs to get a life... She is a psycho and she need to go to an asylum.. It would be really good for the people around her! I hope ashar finds out about her whole plan... He will... 😉

Word Count: 1

Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You see how quickly he was rushing home🤣
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
As far as I remember this breakfast scene wasn't in novel right ? My memory can act bad sometimes :S
lonelyshadow thumbnail

bohat saare songs hai zehan mein, DW 🤣
lonelyshadow thumbnail
@wida: you are arabi?
ok ppl i'll be back in 10!
wida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i read the spoiler of the tea scene and was waiting eagerlyy forr itt.. but they skipped the actual tea bringing scenee hehehe i was like NAHIII
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wida

looks like we have to leanr urdu heheh.. i love those books..have read only kam but after watchign pakistani dramas etc stories are soo awesome and they make me actually wanna read books :O but unfortunately no english versions

You can ask someone to translate it for you ?? Before they had their own stories but now mostly they are adapting from novels 😳