Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey can someone please make avi's from todays khishar scenes
they were so cute โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
240648 thumbnail
I know that the novel and live-action drama can't be compared on each and every level! It's a given fact that there are almost always going to some discrepancies between them, depending on how the director/creative interprets it.
But, some of the scenes that they left out halfway or completely, could have been used to give an insight to the audience about why their relationship becomes so strong. Otherwise, ppl will be left wondering how come she is all shy and smiley when just the other day she had no emotion on her face or towards him.

I don't mind if the drama goes above 20 episodes...as long as it's well detailed (where it needs to be) and well acted (which is being done already).
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gia.khan

HOLLLY MOLLLYYY โ˜บ๏ธ

SUCH A GOOD EPISODE :๐Ÿ˜ณ i didn't want it to END :| i m lovinggg lovinggg ASHAR AND KHIRAD bits :| hailaaa how cuteee is he :| coming home early! taking her out :| oh god:| they are sooo friggen CUTEEE! i cannot wait for next week! there has to be that dinner scene :| hailaa!!! YEH DIL MANGE MORE! i wanted moreee why did it have to enddd! i m gonna watch the repeat on t.v and blush heheh! hailaa!

PRECAP ๐Ÿคฌ sara really need sto BUZZ off :) honestly thats just SICK! i cant believe she called KHIRAD! why cant ashar find out about this! OMGG djkfkdsjfksdklg

ashar and khiraddd โ˜บ๏ธ

I hope Ashar finds out and yells at her. Sara is seriously mentally sick!

BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ania--

I know that the novel and live-action drama can't be compared on each and every level! It's a given fact that there are almost always going to some discrepancies between them, depending on how the director/creative interprets it.

But, some of the scenes that they left out halfway or completely, could have been used to give an insight to the audience about why their relationship becomes so strong. Otherwise, ppl will be left wondering how come she is all shy and smiley when just the other day she had no emotion on her face or towards him.

I don't mind if the drama goes above 20 episodes...as long as it's well detailed (where it needs to be) and well acted (which is being done already).

I would love the fact that the drama goes above 23 episodes too. I don't like 17 episode dramas. Things aren't depicted right and are just rushed.

Wouldn't mind surviving ashar and khirad for so long!
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oops sorry actually I thought she was smiling at Baseerat jokes and blushed coz of the way Asher was looking at her.He never Did this before so she was shying
gia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i cant stop rewatching the hair bit hehe! hailaaa ๐Ÿ˜ณ main mar jawan hehehe
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG.. Just loved the episode..
Today's episode was simply excellent.. Loved everything ..
KhiSher are so cute.. I am just loving the way their relationship is developing..
My most fav scene is the table scene.. It was so cute the way they both were smiling.. It was very cute๐Ÿ˜.. The TV/invitation scene was so sweet,,, I loved the way khirad asked him about tea... it was so romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ
I really liked the pin wala scene as well... It was really awesome... And ashar's smile is to die for... ๐Ÿ˜‰ the way he said "May I " ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I cant wait to see the next episode...I am sure it will be filled with khiSher scenes ๐Ÿ˜
Well about the precap... I would just say I HATE SARA ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก... She needs to get a life... She is a psycho and she need to go to an asylum.. It would be really good for the people around her! I hope ashar finds out about her whole plan... He will... ๐Ÿ˜‰
gia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sana.B

I hope Ashar finds out and yells at her. Sara is seriously mentally sick!

OMG OMG! meee tooo! she is friggen pissing me off now seriously -_-!!! arghhh!! psychooo kahiin ki! HE DOESNT LIKE YOU! move on already damn it
wida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hey guyss

i got a question is the novel availabe in english ?? i really really wanna read itt
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

hey guyss

i got a question is the novel availabe in english ?? i really really wanna read itt

It's not. Unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜ญ