Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think we should stop analyzing so much, and making connections. Let's just let the drama go on. We can decide the rest later.. 😉

P.S, not comparing the novel/drama. Just tryna get my point across.
Edited by Sana.B - 12 years ago
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aliyaafridi

Have not scene the episode so can't Judge

But we do have to realize that a novel and show will always be different
Novel is written so we can read and picture it in our minds
Where as Show we can see the picture
the way both are portrayed will be to different
So i think we have to think from before that they will be differences

Yeah but they are changing the plot like they are unecessarily bringing sara into picture, I know they have to take it to 22-23 episodes but sometimes their scenes are too much 🤢
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
did anyone upload the episode yet??
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok i'll make it thore dair mein!
my friends are going crazy lmao!!!
will be back in 5-10 mins!

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Novels obviously gonna differ than from the Drama. It's like watching Harry Potter and saying that it could have been better and "oh man they skipped that scene- it sucks." Drama can't obviously depict everything, but I really think that small steps toward the relationship between Ashar and Khirad will still be seeen in the coming episodes. So I don't think anyone should worry much lol.
gia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HOLLLY MOLLLYYY ☺️

SUCH A GOOD EPISODE :😳 i didn't want it to END :| i m lovinggg lovinggg ASHAR AND KHIRAD bits :| hailaaa how cuteee is he :| coming home early! taking her out :| oh god:| they are sooo friggen CUTEEE! i cannot wait for next week! there has to be that dinner scene :| hailaa!!! YEH DIL MANGE MORE! i wanted moreee why did it have to enddd! i m gonna watch the repeat on t.v and blush heheh! hailaa!

PRECAP 🤬 sara really need sto BUZZ off :) honestly thats just SICK! i cant believe she called KHIRAD! why cant ashar find out about this! OMGG djkfkdsjfksdklg

ashar and khiraddd ☺️
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

Yeah but they are changing the plot like they are unecessarily bringing sara into picture, I know they have to take it to 22-23 episodes but sometimes their scenes are too much 🤢

agree with you lets hope we get to see less of her after next epi
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Is Pyaar sy meri traf na dekho Pyaar ho jai ga🤣
Sorry thora over ho gaya🤪🤣

gia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
☺️ haye at the wayyy he stares at her
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

I Dont think so that they were very Comfortable with each other🤔.Khirad still hesitates and Asher ,He was trying his best in previous epi too .So after Hearing Khirad conv with Baseerat he just changed His attitude lil bit More and Khirad is obviously accepting/Liking it.He is Giving her more time.But yeah they are giving less Imp to their Love story and focusing on Sara
And i think they have changed it very much so complaining about such things is just

completely agree with u !! asher n khirad still r not comfortable.after hearing khirad and baseerat's conversation where khirad say "meri yahan kissi ko zaorat naahi hai " .this line of her made him think tht he is not the only one whos unhappy with the relation ...she too is not happy with it .during running and in bedroom this line kept coming in his mind and on breakfast table he was trying to get khirad comfortable by smiling 😉.waisay loved breakfast scene ...they way he was looking (staring) at her n thn when he saw her again she was looking at him ! uff loved it 😍.pool side scene was very nice too i know he didnt wiped her tears but guys he gave his hand to her n tht was tooo awesome !!!!