-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Took 2 Screen shots
☺️

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Iss baar toh hum naam nazar se nazar mile rakh saktein hain naa? Kitni nazrein mili thi unki iss episode main. 😳
240648 thumbnail
Agree with you guys! I partly read the book...left a lot of pages...but still I know most of the pre-leap scenes. See, the unique thing about the novel (which made it so liked by the readers) is definitely the development between KhiShar...from no talking and ignoring to----->slowly talking and noticing to------> getting attracted and liking each other.

Instead of focusing on stupid Sara, they should give more detailed KhiShar scenes, so the audience (a lot of whom have not read the novel) understand the importance of their relationship and how deep it becomes and why they get so repulsed by each other after the leap...they both make each other the biggest part of their lives ... isiliye chot (wound) bhi itni gehri (deep) lagti hai unko.
Edited by --ania-- - 12 years ago
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidra2007

i was thinking the same! 🤣

the exact words were " has has kar gir rahe the" i think.. i hven't seen the epi yet... can't wait for youtube upload . thank you everyone for updating what happened on the show. and the big wait again.😊
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I Dont think so that they were very Comfortable with each other🤔.Khirad still hesitates and Asher ,He was trying his best in previous epi too .So after Hearing Khirad conv with Baseerat he just changed His attitude lil bit More and Khirad is obviously accepting/Liking it.He is Giving her more time.But yeah they are giving less Imp to their Love story and focusing on Sara
And i think they have changed it very much so complaining about such things is just

Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
The creative team, is trying to make room for Sara within the show as a parallel lead, however this way yes it's true they're sort of destroying Ashar-Khirad's love.In-fact they seem like another ordinary couple... Romance is not important, i mean yes we drool over it, but honestly they're journey to love each other is. The creative team should really think about this.

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Haven't read the novel so can't judge based on that...

But i loved today's episode. I still see a wall around Khirad whereas Asher is slowly falling for her. It's like he hasn't completely fallen for her but he is starting to like her whereas Khirad is still confused.

From what I understand since I haven't read the novel is that Asher felt guilty after hearing Khirad talking to his dad and realized it's not really Khirad's fault and they are both in the same situation so he is trying to make it easier for her.

But he is so damn sweet man. I don't know if Khirad has fallen for him or not, but I so have!
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh wow my hum tv is working fine ydihjdhjsndjnhdj :@
BlackStar. thumbnail
Maybe it''s also because in the novel thoughts are depicted whereas in the drama they're not? No? Since, his and her thoughts made us realize that they're falling for one another, but in the drama were just supposed to guess.