Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chai se yaad ayi, lipton ka gaana.

"Chai chahiye, kaunsi janaab. Ho lipton hi toh hai... yaadi yaadi yaah" Can't remember no more.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

I know I was telling the same ..she made hat-trick ...Zillat Zillat Zillat ...
But she found a new maseebat ...chai chai chai 🤣🤣🤣

🤣!!!!!

Word Count: 0

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think Khishar Will understand sara evil intentions and will kick her out from their Life and after that she will Join Fareeda 🤔
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ania--

ugghhh...they give way too much importance to Sara...soo many scenes and so detailed! It was like she never existed in the novel...

I know this sounds like a bummer right now but...

They are rushing the cute Khirad-Ashar scenes...the whole phase where they start to interact and think about each other is left out...they just threw a bunch of scenes together that doesn't have much connection to each other...and on the other hand, Sara's story has been laid out all perfectly..grrr!

They missed the chai scene where Khirad serves him tea and he notices she didn't add sugar as he likes.
and there are few other scenes like that which shows why he starts to understand Khirad which was a pivotal phase to define both of these characters and their relationship...

I know I may be blabbing...ofcourse, I loveeed the KhiShar scenes today however, I also felt that they (directors etc.) could have done much better with them.

Sooo Agreee !! I like the epi, but I also feel the scenes were rushed , totally were khirad was crying ...he dint wipe her tears
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chai teen baar thee ya char? :P
BlackStar. thumbnail
I have a feeling, that after the next episode, Ashar will be staying away from Sara for a while, and will get close to Khirad. Tab jaake asal story shuru hogi.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --ania--

ugghhh...they give way too much importance to Sara...soo many scenes and so detailed! It was like she never existed in the novel...

I know this sounds like a bummer right now but...

They are rushing the cute Khirad-Ashar scenes...the whole phase where they start to interact and think about each other is left out...they just threw a bunch of scenes together that doesn't have much connection to each other...and on the other hand, Sara's story has been laid out all perfectly..grrr!

They missed the chai scene where Khirad serves him tea and he notices she didn't add sugar as he likes.
and there are few other scenes like that which shows why he starts to understand Khirad which was a pivotal phase to define both of these characters and their relationship...

I know I may be blabbing...ofcourse, I loveeed the KhiShar scenes today however, I also felt that they (directors etc.) could have done much better with them.

see i havent read the book so i dont know what was left out - but ur right - everytime they brought up chai i was waiting for that scene - since i knew the spoiler...i wished they showed them develop more than just wake up one morning with blushing eyes - not that i mind the blushing eyes...they shud just get rid of all the pointless sara stuff 😡 😆
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Maha-

I think Khishar Will understand sara evil intentions and will kick her out from their Life and after that she will Join Fareeda 🤔

if they gonna kick her out can't they do this early
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Sooo Agreee !! I like the epi, but I also feel the scenes were rushed , totally were khirad was crying ...he dint wipe her tears

I said the same exact thing, and my cousin's like you're just comparing the novel and the drama. Honestly, they're rushing the scenes. My sister's like how did they get so comfortable with each other in just a few scenes, when the last episode they were so uncomfortable. It's really not defined rightly, while Sara is.

@BOLD: I screamed at this. 😡 So angry, i was eagerly waiting for this, and they ruin it.. grrr...
BlackStar. thumbnail
Amna, Reeno, get working on the 8 AT, we might be done this one by tonight.