Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

@meepha...nothing much... i am watching mahira's interview in nadia khan show.. She is very sweet... Its a bad thing that we cant find any interview of fawad ...I have seen only one of his interviews on youtube... He once came on VIP'S.. the show which was hosted by juggan kazim... i am trying to find it on net but nahi mil raha... u tell sup?😊

yeah fawad's interview's r not available on net

he also came in tea with juggan

but its also not awvailable on YT
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meepha

Episodes Summary!!

was making new fans, so posted episodic happenings

Episode 2-Asher's Khala has a daughter(named Sarah) whose Asher's bestfriend/Cousin. Asher's mom and his khala had planned to get Asher Sarah married.Sarah loves him madly but never confessed as she thot its not necessary as she had this in hr mind that its obvious he loves her,however Asher just took her as a friend.Baseerat Emotionally blackmails his son to get married to Khirid.Fareeda(Asher's mom is against it but coudnt do much to stop the wedding). After some drama,Asher gives in and agrees.While this is happenin,we also get to see the psychotic bitch Sarah who tried to suicide.Unluckily fails.And Asher is like I prefer Sarah over Khirid anyways so he goes home to talk to dad but Baseerat tells him that Khirid's mum doesnt has much time left.She's on her death bed,Nikkah saadgi se huwa.2 3 days later,Khirid's mom passes.Khirid in depression.Sarah cries and stuff but when Asher goes to meet her,She'll like u coudnt be mine,Fine lets move on as friends.Episode ends

Episode 3-A month has passed.Fareeda goes to khirid sympathises and asks her to move on with her married life now,stop living in the guest room.However,Khirid has formed this shell around herself.Morover,She overhears Asher talking to his friend that how backward his cousin is nd now he'll have to spend the rest of the life with him but still she agrees and moves to Asher's room.Asher comes in and hansover Moo dikhai ke Bangles.They use "aap" language.And sher says he'll try to work and adjust with her.But it will take time.He's accepting a response from Khirid,No luck.She sits like a robot.Sarah starts calling up Asher every now and then for diner,For coffee.!!Asher thought she's finally moved on so he starts hanging out with her as friends.Also,He complains abt how his wife is ahuman without emotions and stuff.*continued*

haha nice one... u know what i am also making new fans..i narrated the story till now to my friend yesterday on the phn for an hour...Full detail mai.. Now she is a fan.. n cant wait for the next episodeπŸ˜‰
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@anna
i know,Reeno told me-Fawad bohat kam interviews pe aata hai man!!
So annoying
Attitude much or i would say intelligent much!!cx the questions shahista,Nida ask r stupid!!
Act like this,act like that-Its insane

@shafaq

Haan yeh bhi hai

@all
OMG OMG!!
i just found out imran abbas coming to my schoolon media festival which is this saturday
wooppeee

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Back from school and already 10 pgs? Wohoo! We moved on! πŸ₯³
Amna, your habibbi habbibi collab part with ran/anu is amazing!

And soo, since we moved on, here's a part of a spoiler that i'm still writing. Enjoy :)

It had been almost a month and a half after there wedding. Ashar had come home late after meeting up with some friends, as he decided to meet up with his father in his room. His mother Fareeda was gone to a late-night party. As he began to walk towards his dads room, he heard a feminine voice. It was his wife khirad talking to His dad baseerat. He was stunned; all this time, he never heard his mute wife talk, while now she was. He stood at the door and listened.
Khirad- Injustice has been done with him Mamoo! What mom did with me and you did with Ashar, it wasn't right! Everyone has there own likes, there own goals, there own dreams. Getting some randomn girl from somewhere, and throwing her to a guy saying this is your wife, now you have to spend the rest of your life with her, that is no justice at all!
He had no idea what Baseerat and Khirad were conversing abt from before, however what his wife said now, he heard.
Ashar's thoughts:- (She knows how to talk? She can actually speak complete sentences with such confidence.) He stood outside the room and thought to himself in confusion.
Baseerat- I'm not talking about Ashar dear. I'm talking about you.
I think youre not happy with this marriage.
Meeph thumbnail
@anna

Haha,i made 9 fans
At this v moment,working on the 10th fan:D
She's a tuff nut to crack

@sana
Hello!!
Loved ur spoilers:)
Fianlly i got a companion in thsi task
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Back from school and already 10 pgs? Wohoo! We moved on! πŸ₯³
Amna, your habibbi habbibi collab part with ran/anu is amazing!

And soo, since we moved on, here's a part of a spoiler that i'm still writing. Enjoy :)

It had been almost a month and a half after there wedding. Ashar had come home late after meeting up with some friends, as he decided to meet up with his father in his room. His mother Fareeda was gone to a late-night party. As he began to walk towards his dads room, he heard a feminine voice. It was his wife khirad talking to His dad baseerat. He was stunned; all this time, he never heard his mute wife talk, while now she was. He stood at the door and listened.
Khirad- Injustice has been done with him Mamoo! What mom did with me and you did with Ashar, it wasn't right! Everyone has there own likes, there own goals, there own dreams. Getting some randomn girl from somewhere, and throwing her to a guy saying this is your wife, now you have to spend the rest of your life with her, that is no justice at all!
He had no idea what Baseerat and Khirad were conversing abt from before, however what his wife said now, he heard.
Ashar's thoughts:- (She knows how to talk? She can actually speak complete sentences with such confidence.) He stood outside the room and thought to himself in confusion.
Baseerat- I'm not talking about Ashar dear. I'm talking about you.
I think youre not happy with this marriage.

Weee continue please πŸ˜ƒ Sana your our savior...tere bine hum kese bardarsh kare yeh zillat 🀣
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
@shafaq..exactly...i have watched all the EP songs... everything i could possibly find on YT related to fawad i have watched it πŸ˜† he is so cute..i cant get enuff of him

@meepha... yeah...they ask really stupid questions...they never ask good questions but still he should come for his fans😳 n imran abbas.. thats cool man... U must be excited... 😊
Meeph thumbnail
@anna

Yes,already deciding what to wear!!!Though i have heard imran bura attitude wala hai,i wanna c for myself.:D :D

Ill judge him uske baad

i know..I hate shahista and his bro to bits:/
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
@sana.. Cant wait for more😍 .. Continue continue πŸ˜‰
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank-u meepha and ash. 😊

Currently, attempting to continue, but 2 tests tomorrow, so will most likely post something late at night. At-least i won't fail this unlike how i failed my physics quiz today. -_____-