She'll come out of her shell v soon!!tighten ur seatbelts😃

awww thanks :DDD

sad? why ? what happened?
BTW when did you give AS maths?? :O

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lonelyshadow

Zillat pe izzat lapete huwe, oh jaane fairda itne sweet kiun hurahe hu, zara sara ko maro to chen ajai lmao *EPIC LAME*

BREAKING NEWS

*Geo exclusive*

Amna is very lame.Abhi abhi humari numainde se raabta howa hai.

Numainda-Amna,app itni lame kuon hai?🤣

Oh gawd,i am lamer😉
Meeph thumbnail
Saaya yaar,tum buri bhuaker ho

I told na!!!I gave Cambridge maths (AS level) this june!!
Got a C💔 so reappearin from Edexcel this january ..

If u take maths,God help u he didnt help me waise😃 or i would say i didnt study.lol

& sad cx m beggin ppl to watch humsafar!!i have nothing better to do
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey people

wat do u think?
red shirt mujtaba pe zyada suit krti hy ya asher pe ? 🤣

waisay jis pe bi suit krti ho . i think its fawad's favorite
😆
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ghajini mode dude! Best of luck for this one! :D
Epic lammers hamare duo ka name LMAO :P

listen i have to watch iss pyaar! See ya in few mins!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone :)
Congo on the new AT guys 🥳
Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafaqufaq

hey people

wat do u think?
red shirt mujtaba pe zyada suit krti hy ya asher pe ? 🤣

waisay jis pe bi suit krti ho . i think its fawad's favorite
😆

Mujtaba is insane
Sar pirha saa

Asher❤️

i agree with fawad part

@anna
ey mate😊
wasup?

@amna
lol,kay
Meeph thumbnail
Episodes Summary!!

was making new fans, so posted episodic happenings

Episode 2-Asher's Khala has a daughter(named Sarah) whose Asher's bestfriend/Cousin. Asher's mom and his khala had planned to get Asher Sarah married.Sarah loves him madly but never confessed as she thot its not necessary as she had this in hr mind that its obvious he loves her,however Asher just took her as a friend.Baseerat Emotionally blackmails his son to get married to Khirid.Fareeda(Asher's mom is against it but coudnt do much to stop the wedding). After some drama,Asher gives in and agrees.While this is happenin,we also get to see the psychotic bitch Sarah who tried to suicide.Unluckily fails.And Asher is like I prefer Sarah over Khirid anyways so he goes home to talk to dad but Baseerat tells him that Khirid's mum doesnt has much time left.She's on her death bed,Nikkah saadgi se huwa.2 3 days later,Khirid's mom passes.Khirid in depression.Sarah cries and stuff but when Asher goes to meet her,She'll like u coudnt be mine,Fine lets move on as friends.Episode ends

Episode 3-A month has passed.Fareeda goes to khirid sympathises and asks her to move on with her married life now,stop living in the guest room.However,Khirid has formed this shell around herself.Morover,She overhears Asher talking to his friend that how backward his cousin is nd now he'll have to spend the rest of the life with him but still she agrees and moves to Asher's room.Asher comes in and hansover Moo dikhai ke Bangles.They use "aap" language.And sher says he'll try to work and adjust with her.But it will take time.He's accepting a response from Khirid,No luck.She sits like a robot.Sarah starts calling up Asher every now and then for diner,For coffee.!!Asher thought she's finally moved on so he starts hanging out with her as friends.Also,He complains abt how his wife is ahuman without emotions and stuff.Unknown to him,Goes upto khirid and tells her the truth.How she loved him and stuff,However whats past has passed but the bond of friendship will remain btw Asher and sarah.Khirid is totally okay with it.Khrid reading magazine,Asher Comes and switche son tv.He tries to communicate with Khirid like "coffe peeogi" "neend arahi" "Tv disturb tou nahi kara" No response except nahi.He's annoyed cx he's trying and she's acting like a stuckup.Khirid Asher[Khisher] in their room readin novels,no interaction when Asher is like "magazine kaisa hai" Khirid "Acha hai" Asher "tou phir ulta kuon pakra va hai"
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@meepha...nothing much... i am watching mahira's interview in nadia khan show.. She is very sweet... Its a bad thing that we cant find any interview of fawad ...I have seen only one of his interviews on youtube... He once came on VIP'S.. the show which was hosted by juggan kazim... i am trying to find it on net but nahi mil raha... u tell sup?😊
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meepha

Mujtaba is insane
Sar pirha saa

Asher❤️

i agree with fawad part

but i like muju he is show off but confident and cute

but asher ???

he is luvable