Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Oh really πŸ˜ƒ Congratz your becoming aunt again!
All is well here, kiddos are growing up yaar πŸ˜† Why do they have to grow up so fast !! Came home a while ago, just had dinner, now waiting for Emraan to bring me some lemonadeπŸ˜†. Studies going very well, getting ready for exams ..

Thanks! I'm so excited becoming an aunt again and my daughter is over the moon having another cousin.
Kids do grow up fast. Why? πŸ˜†
Exams...the word makes me shudder though I wish you all the best. πŸ€—
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

@ash. I can read Urdu but really slowly. I love reading books but a novel in Urdu might be too much for me.

Yes, I'm in UK but I don't have Hum TV. And there is livestreaming? Wow! Where?

I have HUM tv at home but lots of girls here do watch it livestreaming on the net, come tomorrow before 4pm(uk) we watch it together na πŸ˜ƒ !!
Ok, have to go. It was nice talking to you Ash. Might come back some other time. Bye! πŸ€—
PS. Can't wait for the epi. 😍

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

I have HUM tv at home but lots of girls here do watch it livestreaming on the net, come tomorrow before 4pm(uk) we watch it together na πŸ˜ƒ !!

Will try!
Now I'm really going. πŸ˜†
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Thanks! I'm so excited becoming an aunt again and my daughter is over the moon having another cousin.
Kids do grow up fast. Why? πŸ˜†
Exams...the word makes me shudder though I wish you all the best. πŸ€—

Bless her πŸ˜ƒ ...
You know what Emraan did ?! 😑 I was studying BioChem πŸ€“ ..Suddenly he came and took my book and ran away... 😡 I chased him down, but between the wrestling match, the whole book got ripped!! 😑😑 So I need to buy a new one ...
I know...Exam blah
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Ok πŸ˜† You take care !! Bye Mona πŸ€—
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry Guys, Been really busy so couldn't update.
This was a request from someone, although i really don't remember (Sorry). Hope u like it.

Btw, i realise that tom. if khirad-baseerat's convo doesn't come in the end, then this scene will be there for us to watch since it comes directly after. *Just Imagine*

SPOILER ALERT!

Crying Scene:

The night after overheard Khirad and Baseerat's conversation, ashar woke up to hearing someone silently sobbing. Khirad was sleeping on her side facing the opposite direction, however Ashar could sense that her body was very shaky, and that she was crying a lot. At first he just laid there with open eyes staring at her, until he realised that she was getting up from the bed. 3-4 times before this, he had woken up to heard hear her crying in the night as well, and would usually see her going to the dresser or bathroom; however he would never make it obvious, for her to realise. Right now, as soon as khirad was going to get up from the bed, ashar grabbed her hand and stopped her. Seeing him awake, khirad got extremely afraid, and started to wipe her tears from her other hand.
Ashar- Kya Hua hai?
Khirad- (Trying to calm herself) Kuch Nahin
Ashar- Toh phir aadhi raat ko kya shauk se ro rahi ho? Maine kuch keh diya hai? Mere koi baat buri lagi hai? (He tried to understand her situation)
Khirad- Mujhe mere ami yaad aa rahin hain. Maine unhe khawb main dekha. (She began to cry again)
(Khirad's mom was Ashar's phupo, thougb they were never really close. Ashar felt bad for Khirad. She was really very lonely and sad. Loosing her family, her home, her friends, everything, it must have been really hard for her.)(By using his hand that held onto her, Ashar pulled her back really hard, and made her lay on the bed next to him.)
Ashar- Phupo ki yaad aa rahi thi, iss liye bed se uth kar jaa rahi thi?
Khirad- Aap ki neend na kharaab ho, iss... (He felt for her within, yet still spoke with a hard tone)
Ashar- Mere neend kharaab hoye ya na hoye, ainda aap ko hasna ho ya rona na, sona ho yah jagna ho, aap kamre se uth kar nahin jayein-gin. (Without noticing, he wiped her tears from her face.)
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u so much sana for the spoiler.. awww cant wit to watch this on screen...
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thx a lot Sana for your spoilers. i am really hoping the drama picks up pace otherwise we will finish Humsfar thru ur spoilers only. :)
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Found this video on FB
QB singing live
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150332019109191