Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

Hey ash :)
Having Pasta.. Now u r making me hungry πŸ˜†
Excited about the episode?
I m very excited .. Hope to see loads of khiSher scenes.. I know i am day dreaming but still 😍

Ah what can I say, had a very very long day at uni, didnt get time to eat .. πŸ˜† when I came home, I attacked the pasta like a hungry lion, my hubby was like 😳
Ohh Yeaaa ofcourse I mean we are talking about HUMSAFAR, I am so so excited, cant really express it. I know Kisher is just out of this world ... Day Dreaming.
I simply love how humsafar turned out to be, and so much fame in such a short time ..AMAZING !
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Ah what can I say, had a very very long day at uni, didnt get time to eat .. πŸ˜† when I came home, I attacked the pasta like a hungry lion, my hubby was like 😳
Ohh Yeaaa ofcourse I mean we are talking about HUMSAFAR, I am so so excited, cant really express it. I know Kisher is just out of this world ... 😍.
I simply love how humsafar turned out to be, and so much fame in such a short time ..AMAZING !

🀣 That must be a funny scene... haha u eating like crazy and ur hubby looking at you and thinking.. What happened to her?πŸ˜† Thats cute :)

Yeah khiSher make us think about them the whole week and then we get one episode.. Thats not good... it should come daily πŸ˜‰

Yeah its getting really really famous.. I think the cast and story is very good which is really making it the talk of the town..
So what do you expect from todays' episode?
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

🀣 That must be a funny scene... haha u eating like crazy and ur hubby looking at you and thinking.. What happened to her?πŸ˜† Thats cute :)

Yeah khiSher make us think about them the whole week and then we get one episode.. Thats not good... it should come daily πŸ˜‰

Yeah its getting really really famous.. I think the cast and story is very good which is really making it the talk of the town..
So what do you expect from todays' episode?

Well from my point of view ..I think Asher will start to understand Khirad, he will se how smart and understanding she really is, and that his view of Khirad were wrong. And ofcourse there will be lots of romance 😍 What we really want, Fawad and Mahira's chemistry is so intense ! And less of SARA !!
Thanks!
OMG Ash! You are here too? πŸ˜ƒ Yay!
Kiddo is fine. How are you?
Sorry for the late reply. Got busy with something. πŸ˜†
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Thanks!
OMG Ash! You are here too? πŸ˜ƒ Yay!
Kiddo is fine. How are you?
Sorry for the late reply. Got busy with something. πŸ˜†

Awww alright babe πŸ˜† I am fine ! Hows life going ?
Edited by Ash_Smash - 12 years ago
Eeep! I'm so looking forward to the next epi. I have never been so mad about a pakistani show. Humsafar is so simple yet so beautiful. Everything about is amazing...actors, dialogues, the way it's produced, etc, etc.
@ash. Life is going well. Not much happenting. Busy writing FF...as you know.πŸ˜† My younger sister is having another baby within next week hopefully and I just met my Nani after 6 years.
So how are you and your family? Husband and kids are fine? Studies going well?
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Eeep! I'm so looking forward to the next epi. I have never been so mad about a pakistani show. Humsafar is so simple yet so beautiful. Everything about is amazing...actors, dialogues, the way it's produced, etc, etc.

I hear you sistaaah πŸ˜ƒ
Can you read urdu? OMG Mona you should read the novel, I read it years back, just amazing ! I love the chemistry between Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan ...
The drama is very famous in Pakistan aswell overseas. Your in UK right? Do you have HUM TV there ? Join us for livestreaming tomorrow
Ash_Smash thumbnail

@ash. Life is going well. Not much happenting. Busy writing FF...as you know.πŸ˜† My younger sister is having another baby within next week hopefully and I just met my Nani after 6 years.

So how are you and your family? Husband and kids are fine? Studies going well?

Oh really πŸ˜ƒ Congratz your becoming aunt again!
All is well here, kiddos are growing up yaar πŸ˜† Why do they have to grow up so fast !! Came home a while ago, just had dinner, now waiting for Emraan to bring me some lemonadeπŸ˜†. Studies going very well, getting ready for exams ..
@ash. I can read Urdu but really slowly. I love reading books but a novel in Urdu might be too much for me.
Yes, I'm in UK but I don't have Hum TV. And there is livestreaming? Wow! Where?