Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
maha, yaar kyunn? i was thinking that scene would come mid -way but your thougths are now provoking me to think like you!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thank u so much😳
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

maha, yaar kyunn? i was thinking that scene would come mid -way but your thougths are now provoking me to think like you!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thank u so much😳

aeee Sorry yar I hope it will come in First or 2nd part.And we will get atleast4-5 Khishar scene tomorrow😍

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i think we would get some scenes nice scenes where khirid actually talks to him!πŸ˜† anyway i'm hoping you are wrong.
i just saw the interveiw hand stoyr hilarious!🀣 i'd have never thought it was not mahira's hand!
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just watched jago pak jago

They showed that Ragmunch wala article.

+the drama has been able to create the hype that Tanhayaa and Dhoop kinarey was able to do:D

@reeno and Amna
i think u guys should make promotional siggies to promote this:D
Nd set it as our siggies like other forum members do..

Hello! May I join you guys?
For a long time I've been seeing these siggies and avis in different IF-members DPs and sig boxes and wondered from which show it was. It most certainly looked liked a pakistani show but couldn't figure out which one. πŸ€” Suddenly today I came across a page where it said which show it was. After that I watched the 4 epis back to back today and honestly...I'm in love. ❀️ Can't wait to see how the show progress and can't wait for Saturday's epi.😍 Also I'm really liking the lead couple. They are so cute. 😳
Who am I? I'm Mona and I'm bit older than most of you. πŸ˜† I have err...a 10 year old kid. 😳 Though I had her very very young. 😳 My parents are from Pakistan but I'm born and raised in Sweden now living in UK since almost 4 years. Complicated much?
Hopefully I can be accepted by you and become a part of this thread.
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1 more day lefttt.!!!!! HUMSAFARRR!!!
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Hello! May I join you guys?

For a long time I've been seeing these siggies and avis in different IF-members DPs and sig boxes and wondered from which show it was. It most certainly looked liked a pakistani show but couldn't figure out which one. πŸ€” Suddenly today I came across a page where it said which show it was. After that I watched the 4 epis back to back today and honestly...I'm in love. ❀️ Can't wait to see how the show progress and can't wait for Saturday's epi.😍 Also I'm really liking the lead couple. They are so cute. 😳
Who am I? I'm Mona and I'm bit older than most of you. πŸ˜† I have err...a 10 year old kid. 😳 Though I had her very very young. 😳 My parents are from Pakistan but I'm born and raised in Sweden now living in UK since almost 4 years. Complicated much?
Hopefully I can be accepted by you and become a part of this thread.

Monaaa πŸ˜ƒ !!
Welcome !!! Nice yaar we love humsafar ! πŸ˜ƒ
Btw hows kiddo doing 😊? ..and I love your ff !!!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys.. :)
Sup??? 😊
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

Hey guys.. :)
Sup??? 😊

Heya girl πŸ˜‰
Nooothing ...I got hungry ..I am having pasta πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ash_Smash - 12 years ago
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Heya girl πŸ˜‰
Nooothing ...I got hungry ..I am having pasta πŸ˜ƒ

Hey ash :)
Having Pasta.. Now u r making me hungry πŸ˜†
Excited about the episode?
I m very excited .. Hope to see loads of khiSher scenes.. I know i am day dreaming but still 😍