Now i have to go :( bed time, i'll sleep on my chair warna 🤣
Bye take care
love ya!
muwaah<333

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
song is a suprise i'm sure you'll love it!😳
Goodnight, love youuu too. Inshallah we will see you tom. tc.
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

His mother created misunderstandings b/w them and asher doubted khirad

But still Asher isn't a lightweight kind of guy from the novel. From all the spoilers we have had here.. he is willing to work on a relationship. So for them to separate it must have been a series of misunderstandings. And that is something ...I am finding it difficult to believe.. hopefully the narration does it justice.. If u saw Dil Diya Dehleez, Yawar was more prone to mistrust Naz.. He was all books, and a certain hardeness to his character was there.
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annu127

my comments on 4th epi..

Sara is such an opportunist..she knows that Asher-Khirad are mismatched couple.. she is just waiting to see his best friend emotional outburst when he feels himself suffocated in this relationship.. no need to do any humgama.. just pretend herself that how caring and concerned friend u are.. at one end she is befriending Khirad and making her believe that how she accepted this whole situation as kismat ka likha.. so that K wont have any prob with Asher-Sara friendship and with their meetings/outgoings.. but at the other end, making Asher realize that I still need u as my best friend BUT u also don't need to stick in this shaadi out of obligation..

Khirad's behavior towards Asher is justified.. that phone call of Asher which she overheard is making a difference here.. she knows that like an obedient and helpless son he had to accept her in his life and how unwanted she is for him..

aur Asher bhi kya karey.. baap ki zidd bas poori kardi.. Khirad is not a girl with whom he would like to spend rest of his life.. from his POV, she is not even making any effort to gel in his company and that irks him a lot.. Asher is trying to establish a relation though she is not ready yet..

Fareeda is too good to be true..😵 okay, I m not in favour of seeing her as typical saas.. plotting/scheming against her bahu.. but still she hardly took any time to accept Khirad despite knowing that his son is still not happy with her.. her-Khirad scene when she gave her mooh dikhaai ka set, was touching..

now Sara's mom got to know her daughter's real intentions behind this goody goody behavior.. what will she do now.. just as a bystander will watch the tamasha and do nothing or'..??🤔

So not much happened in the episode..Yes I found it to just be a filler episode again.. just showing the distance between A-K...I agree with mostly what you have said...I think both of them are justified for their behavior. Khirad knows what Asher thinks of her and is unable to show her real self to him becasue she feels she is not worthy for him..I thought it was nice to see Asher trying with his wife but I did not like he kept going out...I know Khirad is not even giving a chance to him and he is annoyed but he could have asked her to come with him to the coffee shop. Sara definitely is playing mind games and playing them well...But I did think most of the episode was way too based on Sara and her nuatanki...It would have been better to show the growing distance between A-K instead of the useless coffee shop scene with her cousins and Asher. It felt like for a moment Sara was the main lead. I was surprised seeing Fareedas such a motherly gesture towards Khirad. At first I thought she was doing natak but fortunately she wasn't. I guess it was nice move away from the typical conniving Saas...Lets see how long it lasts...and shame on Sara's mom if she does nothing knowing what her daughter is up to...Just becasue she will keep threatening you about ending her life doesn't mean you should stand there and watch her ruin other peoples lives...I am hoping she takes a stand against her daughter and gives her tight slap back to reality...rather then showing her the typical helpless mother who does nothing but cry and give mediocre lectures to her daughter...okay so the precap looked very interesting..finally some drama is coming in to play...lets see what step Asher takes knowing what Khirad is feeling like...

Will wait for your comments for the next episode...I enjoy reading them...you bring up good points...👍🏼

Edited by Siddu246 - 12 years ago
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
siduuu!!!!
*hugs* how r u??sab kaisa chal raha hai??
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello humsafarians :-D @sana : where r u .its friday .jaldi jaldi give spoilers ;-)
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Hi shafaq ,nothng much yaar .hope ur doing good :)
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Shafaq , tumara avis mein KPKPBT shw ki scene hai kya ?
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yep it's kuch pyar ka!

hello everyone :DDD

TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetmariyam

Shafaq , tumara avis mein KPKPBT shw ki scene hai kya ?

han ye KPKPBT ka scene hy