Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Aaliya 🤗

goshi cant wait for Saturday!

woh humsafar tha <3
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks guys. Next spoiler is friday. Any requests what it should be on?
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Friday - ahh thats so far away :( 😆

umm - anything - idk what happens - i really want to know the khisher scene post Khirad and Baseerats convo - whats their first interaction after that... but really anything u share - i love you for it! ;D
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sana thank u so for the spoilers. i have goosebumps reading it.!😍
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Even i want to know the scene post that
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the spoilers. It seems to be a wonderful novel. too bad i can't read urdu or else I would hve left everything and sat down with this novel.

Anyways any chance you can put some spoilers when khirad comes back to asher with Hareem? Please :)
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Asher and Khirad's interaction with hareem done :) There's a lot though, so if u want only ashar and khirad's awkward interactions with hareem around, then sure.
Many aww moments...

And guys the scene after khirad/baseerat's convo, meepha gave the spoiler on pg.1, but ill still re-write it again for all of you :)
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh sanaa . Thanku jaani 4 d wonderful spoilers .loved d 2nd one a lot .but both r awesomee. Waiting 4 more :-)
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry my net died !!!After along time,i am back with a spoiler and this is a long one man:)
Hope u enjoy it!!this translation thingy reminded me of my old days when i actually practised how to translated for my urdu exam...OOps,sorry for the long rant!!
Here you go all the betaab loug especially Anna and aliya😆..her waqt queries he queries hoti hai inke paas😃 which i love to read😳
[SPOILER 9]
Khisher & Maths

It was a weekend but Asher was busy in his Office work.

"Acha,Do rupey,Pachaas paise?meaning 2.5*9500 that is.." He started calculating the profit of his shares while looking for the calculator.

'23750'.Out of shock,his mouth was open.Khirid had gone back to reading her magazine(man,doesn't she has anything better to do in her life).He was still calculating whereas she had already answered.True,His MBA from MIT was a total waste of time.Much smarter was the girl who he tought was a small town girl.After ending the call,his whole attention was on her.
"School mein 1 se 20 tak tables yaad karaye jaatey hai.Aap ko 2.5 ka table bhi yaad hai?" he said while giving a smile to her.

"Mein maths mein bohat achi thi.MErey humesha 100 marks aya karte the.Mere baba maths ke teacher the.Humesha maths woh mujhe parhatey the"(Her life coudnt be perfect,Here i spend hours studying maths and still land on a C)
Her intelligence hadn't shocked him as much as this had.She TALKED,She spoke a complete sentence.(AWWW)

"tum kya parh rahi thi?" he asked
"Mein ne is saal BSC ki hai in Maths,physics,[i coudnt get the last subject]
"BSC?BSC kar chukki ho?" he was shocked again and she was shocked seeing his shocked face.[Too much of shock dose,sorry i didnt bother to think of a synonym for shock]
'Yes,why"
"Itni choti si lagti ho.Mujhe laga abhi 3rd year mein admission liya hoga"
"Mein bees saal ki hochuki ho" [Mahira doenst looks like 20]
"Bees saal ki,tab tou tum waqaye bohat bari ho chuki ho" he laughed a little which put Khirid in an akward situation.
"Aggar tumahara maths itna acha hai,tum ne aagey parhney ke baare mein bhi socha hoga".For the first time,Khirid was talking to him.He didnt want to end it so soon so he continued the talk.
"haan mera iraada yahi thi ke Maths mein masters karo gi.Baba ki bhi yahi khwaahish thi leken phir ami bemaar hogaye tou BSC finals mein lag raha tha mein fail hojao gi.Bilkul parh he nahi paaye thi" the sadness in her voice didnt go unnoticed by Ashar.Mayb she was missing her mother's sickness days,He thought.
"leken phir bhi tum achi tarreqe se paas hoye hogi,hena" he said confidently.
"haan,first division aye thi"
"tum apni studies dobara se shuroo kar lo.Ab jab admissions khuley,tou admission masters mein le lena"
Khirid looked at her with a shocked face.Noticing this,he said "Iss mein taajub ki kya baat hai?"
"Mein khush horahi ho"
"acha,pehle baar patta chala hai,Khushi ka izhaar itni hairaani se" (Asher is soo cute)He smiled,got up and f0r the 1st time asked "Light off kardo ya tumhey magazine parhna hai?"
She nodded

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sana.B

andd where did meepha go with her spoiler?

Dont ask
Loadshedding hoye,Wifi urr gaya;/
Waited fir the next day,complained!!
After 5 hours of complainin and complaining our net ppl,Finally net waapis agaya